Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t comment but read them. Jesus she’s a nightmare
I don’t like the way she’s always saying “Oh my anxiety is through the roof this morning,” then next minute she’s living her best life in a manic shop filling the basket with tit she duznt need🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t like the way she’s always saying “Oh my anxiety is through the roof this morning,” then next minute she’s living her best life in a manic shop filling the basket with tit she duznt need🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
Hundred percent with you there. She’ll always say like ‘well how does anxiety look’ and yes I get that with invisible disabilities etc etc but it’s all on her terms that fits her agenda.

Nooooooo! That’s always been mine. I don’t care how small your jacket is or how much you push your tits out and stomp around. You can have the wobbly treadmill. It makes a great clothes rack 🤪😂😂😂
Fight fight fight

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I used to post on Nana Bea’s but stopped because I had to block her altogether. Little trog that she is!
What we gonna call the next thread, I’m at a total loss. Just keep thinking “Battered and Brusied she’s not amused , then I’m stuck, any suggestions???

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.