Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this posted from Romford 1hr ago! 🥴🤡
Coming together and supporting each other🤡🤡. When was the last time she supported anyone..😂
1,2, or 19 friends are ill, she’s coming off am to support them, back within 2 days like nothing has happened and screaming down her phone the usual hatred. Blaming an innocent person for YOURSELF losing YOUR home… joker.!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Coming together and supporting each other🤡🤡. When was the last time she supported anyone..😂
1,2, or 19 friends are ill, she’s coming off am to support them, back within 2 days like nothing has happened and screaming down her phone the usual hatred. Blaming an innocent person for YOURSELF losing YOUR home… joker.!!
It’s what she does she’s never to blame how many friends it gone through all the meet me lot and all the tic tok lot 🤣😂🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn't even support herself the tax payers do ...stupid witch

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Just popped to sainsburys as you do …..my little pony’s are on sale ….had a chuckle to myself

😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
oopsy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Also why does she hate this country? The one that gives her benefits, furlough money, assisted housing, NHS for all her aliments. Tell me again why you hate this country!!!! You live abroad and you would not get half of this. Think before you open the mouth Shazza
I feel like she hates this country because she’s been caught by police. She’s lucky she’s not in another country lol lol

• Haha
She hates this country because she’s been exposed
She hates the fact all anyone has to do is Google her they know what and who she is

• Heart
Reactions: 11
It's busy trying to flog its my little pony shite in a tub on its fb sasha fontain account. It's trying real hard now. After she's purchased all this she won't earn enough even if she actually got some sales. And the mugs that have purchased won't order again, its a sympathy purchase

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She fails at everything

she can’t keep a man
Can’t keep friends
Can’t keep a business they all fail
Can’t keep a job
Can’t even keep a council flat
Nobody wants to buy your crap from your dirty skanky flat

jeez it must be tit To be her

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Dubai I feel wouldn’t be so friendly either.. 😂😂
I'm surprised she aint gone there for the porta potty thing, let's face it enough tit comes out her mouth so I'm sure for a few quid she would, well I'm sure you know what I mean looool

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.