Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Bealeโ€œIโ€™ve got nothing leftโ€๐Ÿ˜ญ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear looks like she took the review part off her Facebook page after the negative review lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh no she's just posted a pic of our queen. Anyone else waiting for her to be serving time under her majesty's pleasure
Correction.... its HIS majesty's pleasure now ๐Ÿ‘still cant get used to saying King Charles. I keep saying Prince Charles ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹. This blasted job of mine just takes over my social media time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Well itโ€™s all quiet on the western front as my dad used to say. Reckon it will be either:

* been looking after my poorly friends. Well they seemed to be okay the last few days before you came off TT and planning a holiday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

* got a new fella and is pouring a pink gin for her as we speak. Been with him months donโ€™t you know!!

* Iโ€™ve been on holiday to Turkey. Amazing hotel 100% luxury - it has carpets and does a fab saisage platter ๐Ÿ˜

If she is getting evicted itโ€™s because she hasnโ€™t paid the rent - not because MRSBC told them anything. Which I totally believe she did not. The business has gone south - bit like my chest ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s because you lie about things and the truth is you havenโ€™t been blessed with any customer service training ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

We wait and see ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

well itโ€™s been a few days and Iโ€™ve done a lot of BBC news watching ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž. I think Regardless of whether anyone is a royalist - itโ€™s history in the making and itโ€™s just quite surreal ๐Ÿ˜ž. My favourites from this has been princess Anne and Sophie. They look so grief stricken ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

I will have my bottle of pink gin ready on Monday whilst watching. Wonder if Dave is about to do the โ€œbutleringโ€. I donโ€™t think that is a word ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹. This blasted job of mine just takes over my social media time ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜.
Well itโ€™s all quiet on the western front as my dad used to say. Reckon it will be either:

* been looking after my poorly friends. Well they seemed to be okay the last few days before you came off TT and planning a holiday ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

* got a new fella and is pouring a pink gin for her as we speak. Been with him months donโ€™t you know!!

* Iโ€™ve been on holiday to Turkey. Amazing hotel 100% luxury - it has carpets and does a fab saisage platter ๐Ÿ˜

If she is getting evicted itโ€™s because she hasnโ€™t paid the rent - not because MRSBC told them anything. Which I totally believe she did not. The business has gone south - but like my chest ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ itโ€™s because you lie about things and the truth is you havenโ€™t been blessed with any customer service training ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„

We wait and see ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

well itโ€™s been a few days and Iโ€™ve done a lot of BBC news watching ๐Ÿ˜ž๐Ÿ˜ž. I think Regardless of whether anyone is a royalist - itโ€™s history in the making and itโ€™s just quite surreal ๐Ÿ˜ž. My favourites from this has been princess Anne and Sophie. They look so grief stricken ๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ˜ข

I will have my bottle of pink gin ready on Monday whilst watching. Wonder if Dave is about to do the โ€œbutleringโ€. I donโ€™t think that is a word

• Heart
Reactions: 9
@MissSaffy absolutely brilliant ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Thank you lovely. I was meant to be doing the husbandโ€™s VAT return. Ended up searching TikTok for my little ponies shitting ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคท๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ. My algorithm is gonna be a bit strange ๐Ÿค”

Anyone seen this posted from Romford 1hr ago! ๐Ÿฅด๐Ÿคก
Donโ€™t know why she hates this country so much. Sheโ€™s done quite well through its social housing system, free healthcare for her non existent โ€™art condition, business grants for the pandemic when she wrapped the business up AND the furlough money she didnโ€™t pass on to employees. And thatโ€™s without housing benefit/universal credit or PIP. Go and duck off abroad for good Sasha, see how you get on without all that. Thick twit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
oopsy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Also why does she hate this country? The one that gives her benefits, furlough money, assisted housing, NHS for all her aliments. Tell me again why you hate this country!!!! You live abroad and you would not get half of this. Think before you open the mouth Shazza

• Heart
Reactions: 10
oopsy :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: Also why does she hate this country? The one that gives her benefits, furlough money, assisted housing, NHS for all her aliments. Tell me again why you hate this country!!!! You live abroad and you would not get half of this. Think before you open the mouth Shazza
Yeah but Gonzo donโ€™t deserve none of it theirs nothing wrong with the evil old witch apart from its a lazy fat bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah but Gonzo donโ€™t deserve none of it theirs nothing wrong with the evil old witch apart from its a lazy fat bleep
100% she doesn't deserve. She is capable of working in a job like us all. Not sitting in her nighty selling :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: My husband works from home, most of the time and I know lots who run their businesses from home, but they have their home set up to hold meetings/zooms etc. I will be honest my husband has a work shirt on - but underneath he has his shorts on :LOL::LOL::LOL: but to the "naked" eye he looks professional :):):)

My job - I have to wear business attire every day. Yes its a pain somedays - especially when I am having a "fat menopausal day" :cry::cry:

• Heart
Wait now ? I had to re read that , she hates Britain but proud to be Bristish because the Queen died ??? wtf ? ...how in any language does that make sence ...I wish to duck she would duck over her imaginary uncle and stay in benidorm if she hates her country that much , stupid bleeping 2 faced hypocritical ugly big nose bleep ....she bleeping pisss me right off , i hate 2 faced ppl and shes the ulitamed !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.