Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😆 🤣 😂 just noticed the treadmill clothes horse

Alas that was in August prior to her eviction notice. 😆 😆 🤣
So why is she getting evicted? If shes done nothing wrong then shes got nothing to worry about. No doubt its been said for the masses to garner sympathy as i dont believe for one minute she will be on the streets (unless shes been a naughty girl that is lol) Anyhow its not like shes bothered being as shes currently in Turkey (allegedly) nothing like prioritising is there. One minute its skint and cant afford to eat the next its jumping on a plane. Im guessing that money tree of hers suddenly sprouted back to life 🤡🤡🤡🤦‍♀️
she’s not in Turkey, like some have said, it’s possible to do a check in for anywhere with FB and hasn’t she taken that post down?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s all so suspicious, one minute looking for an exchange then the next it’s being made homeless. I’m not believing any of that tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Always is same old tit different day can’t tell the truth if it’s life depended on it the land of gonzos make believe

And even if it is getting evicted who gives a duck it’s all it’s own fault lying cheating charities furlough money customers deserves all it gets especially the mount of holidays it’s been on giving it the big I am Gonzo you sad sack sell the bleeping car 🚘

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Always is same old tit different day can’t tell the truth if it’s life depended on it the land of gonzos make believe

And even if it is getting evicted who gives a duck it’s all it’s own fault lying cheating charities furlough money customers deserves all it gets especially the mount of holidays it’s been on giving it the big I am Gonzo you sad sack sell the bleeping car 🚘
She wouldn’t get duck all for that the heap of tit. Basically has nothing of any worth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
That woman seriously needs to be sectioned. How can she post a video other day crying saying she was on the bones of her arse and was being evicted and now saying she is in Turkey. Think she needs to get a doctor's appointment and asked to make referral about dementia because she has no memory of what she previously said. She is one big bleeping idiot because she deluded she thinks we all. Such odd behaviour for a 50 plus woman just shows the mentality of this woman!!!
Very very strange person!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Theirs plenty of gonzos out their bloody delusional people contesting Charles as the new king it’s his right as heir to the throne been going on for hundreds of years

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Here she goes with the this “our” again… lol

And that bleeping Scottish Albanian has been giving out her number again… ffs
I also find that if you’re trying to flog something, display it nicely… putting it infront of an 80s radiator cover on the floor duznt sell it for me🙈🙈

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh I’m sure you can’t delete reviews on Facebook
No doubt she’ll be getting plenty of them

Reactions: 5
Well ladies and gents someone already left a bad review

She’ll need to up her game on Facebook if she managed to sell anything there

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.