Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wowser, these threads seem to come to an end quicker than a shite bizniz venture by Trashbag herself ;)

Thanks to @MissSaffy for the most voted for title suggestion :D

Lets go Guyz and Geeeeeewlz (y)
Love this title. Thanks once again ladies , hubby deep sea fishing today whilst I’m around the pool ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Looking though the TikTok threads here it would seem apart from Eden Harvey who is also a massive narc c*nt ( but don’t worry Sharyn she’s no way near your league ) you are second with the most threads about you

Eden however has 3 million followers and her threads started way before this one

In the words of prince “ could you be there most beautiful girl in the world, obviously not but you could possibly be the most disliked person on TikTok

• Wow
  • Haha
Looking though the TikTok threads here it would seem apart from Eden Harvey who is also a massive narc c*nt ( but don’t worry Sharyn she’s no way near your league ) you are second with the most threads about you

Eden however has 3 million followers and her threads started way before this one

In the words of prince “ could you be there most beautiful girl in the world, obviously not but you could possibly be the most disliked person on TikTok
Most disliked in Essex as well 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
She is just not likeable at all he she lol
I bet where ever she is she is disliked

I bet they roll their eyes where it arrives at the caravan park

Imagine sitting out in the sun and you see that beached in a paddling pool next door taking selfies

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Some people just have that “look” about them. The one where you just want to punch them in the face don’t they

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Fabulous. Thanks @MissSaffy and @poola.

Turkey seems to be off the menu now :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: We all love holidays - I know I do and I want to be on my hollibobs all the time, but her life seems to revolve around holidays - why? because there is absolutely nothing else in her life these days. Extremely sad to have this kind of existence. How she can say we want her life and are jealous! Of what exactly are we jealous of??? I work every day, if I didn't I would be bored out of my mind. I am grateful I have a job I love and work with great people. There has to be a purpose in life - and she doesn't have one!
Turkey is back on the menu, ironically at Christmas 🎅🎅

Attachments

• Haha
She would’ve known then that she was facing eviction, so why try and book a holiday kniwing you were losing your house…. as her business was apparently on its knees… she admitted that 😂😂😂😂
What a shitter👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Here's a thought maybe she wants people to hate bbc? 🤔 blamed her for the entire mess that is its life. Silly really I think there must be a few allegations with the dwp housing and housing tax. Must have a huge file growing

Here's a thought maybe she wants people to hate bbc? 🤔 blamed her for the entire mess that is its life. Silly really I think there must be a few allegations with the dwp housing and housing tax. Must have a huge file growing
How can you not love MrsBBC though ❤
that was pretty pointless her making accusations like that given that she’s already stated why she hates Trashbag😂😂
Anyway, Tattle was way ahead before MrsBBC and Trashbag fell out..

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up…. So she’s been charged with stealing the charity money (thank goodness!!) but is denying it…..she’s off Tiktok again, and she’s trying to blame MrsBBC for losing her business!! And just seen on here she’s being evicted!!! How did that happen? Guess she will have to live in her tin can until they take that away too. I’m so jealous of her wonderful life 😁 Karma is doing its thing well 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How can you not love MrsBBC though ❤
that was pretty pointless her making accusations like that given that she’s already stated why she hates Trashbag😂😂
Anyway, Tattle was way ahead before MrsBBC and Trashbag fell out..
I’ve been on this thread fourteen years now so yeah, we were way ahead 😂😂😂. It’s all quiet on the Rompford front. Pretty hard to post when you keep getting banned though. But the beast is never quiet for long.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s hiding behind her private TT account again and she does that when she is not getting the attention and there there comments and engagement, and when she is caught out in her numerous web of lies, she will come back with a new guy who she’s been with for 20years yet not been dating for 14! her business is going so well since Lord sugar invested in her products and wants to set her up as his newest apprentice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because she’s a strong independent bizniz woman 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s hiding behind her private TT account again and she does that when she is not getting the attention and there there comments and engagement, and when she is caught out in her numerous web of lies, she will come back with a new guy who she’s been with for 20years yet not been dating for 14! her business is going so well since Lord sugar invested in her products and wants to set her up as his newest apprentice 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 because she’s a strong independent bizniz woman 😂😂😂😂😂😂
You missed out the bit about her not having and D for 19months… she even told the copper that..🙈🙈🙈🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
How many threads do you recon till I can retire?
It’s all very same old now, just different friends and businesses.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just catching up…. So she’s been charged with stealing the charity money (thank goodness!!) but is denying it…..she’s off Tiktok again, and she’s trying to blame MrsBBC for losing her business!! And just seen on here she’s being evicted!!! How did that happen? Guess she will have to live in her tin can until they take that away too. I’m so jealous of her wonderful life 😁 Karma is doing its thing well 👍🏼
So why is she getting evicted? If shes done nothing wrong then shes got nothing to worry about. No doubt its been said for the masses to garner sympathy as i dont believe for one minute she will be on the streets (unless shes been a naughty girl that is lol) Anyhow its not like shes bothered being as shes currently in Turkey (allegedly) nothing like prioritising is there. One minute its skint and cant afford to eat the next its jumping on a plane. Im guessing that money tree of hers suddenly sprouted back to life 🤡🤡🤡🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.