Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen Ruth's latest dancing vid 😲 😮 I'm sorry but it's not improved. She's got as much rhythm as Steve Martin in the jerk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hi Trashbags you ol cnut…. How’s the bed rest going.? 😂😂😂😂😂
Hope all those mates that you havnt got are running round after you in your time if need… NOT.!!!!

Little game of spot the difference….
Photoshoot…. At home 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Who wears a suit like this… 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
I dunno if it bugs anyone else but she photo shops her face then leaves the wrinkly chicken neck 🤣 I'm not one for filters... maybe the odd black and white one lol, so I don't get it but if she's going to the trouble of smoothing that 10 head and snout then just do the whole lot 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Been quiet for few weeks been busy. Is she back yet or any news on the cretin ?
Great big announcement on her fb saying she was “very lucky” after ct scans came back clear, no internal bruising or bones broken…(even that big ol bone on the front of her nose survived)
She thanked all her friends (🤷🏼‍♀️👀 ) for their messages and after 12 minutes it was deleted like it never happened
Although we all know she loves to nick a photo or 2 off the internet so I’m sure she’ll be Google imaging some car crashes and uploading them…🙈🙈🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
That woman lives in a complete fantasy, I don’t think that looks like her Mercedes.
she is so desperate for attention.

Reactions: 3
Oh it’s not, Just showing how easy it is for her to Google tit and post it thinking it’s hers..😂
Knowing her and her story telling, it won't be a car crash. More likely to be a plane crash after one of its holidays 🤣🤣
Or she's been run over by her Albanian/scottish stalker 😆😆
She's good at making up little fairytales 😄😄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or she was involved in one of those crashes but was a passenger lol

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Great big announcement on her fb saying she was “very lucky” after ct scans came back clear, no internal bruising or bones broken…(even that big ol bone on the front of her nose survived)
She thanked all her friends (🤷🏼‍♀️👀 ) for their messages and after 12 minutes it was deleted like it never happened
Although we all know she loves to nick a photo or 2 off the internet so I’m sure she’ll be Google imaging some car crashes and uploading them…🙈🙈🤡🤡🤡
Was she really claiming this was her accident because I just googled the picture and it’s from June 2020

Attachments

Was she really claiming this was her accident because I just googled the picture and it’s from June 2020
No… read the post.🫣
It says she loves to nick an image off the internet so she will be googling car crash images🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.