Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Strange how there are no photos of the injuries, she’s likes a photo or two doesn’t she 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Probably wired it’s big fat gob shut or put a gastric band to make its fat gut go down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Or it’s had its piles extracted 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Hahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhha……breathe……..hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahA

Jesus Christ the thick witch has accidentally put her passport on her fb cover photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Add file….I’ll put this photoshopped one of me in Roofs red knock off dress… Yeah that’s lovely, 😂
Let’s see how long it is until she reads here and changes in😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Or perhaps it’s picked on the wrong geezer who didn’t let her get away with it like it tried to kick Steve mcinvisble and missed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hey, she puts her fanny on the Internet, I'd hazard a guess she's not listed it under used goods, fucken shyster 🤪😜🤭
Pmsl… How funny.
She should remember that everything she types ion the interweb stays. Regardless of whether she quickly deletes it😂😂😂
Well at least we all can remind her that her scans were clear and she is meant to be on bed rest… 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Pmsl… How funny.
She should remember that everything she types ion the interweb stays. Regardless of whether she quickly deletes it😂😂😂
Well at least we all can remind her that her scans were clear and she is meant to be on bed rest… 😂😂😂

Bed rest by duck is it. That bleep hardly ever left that bed since January ffs 🙄, apart from tagging along on other cunts ' holidays and the odd bout of trying to kick the duck out of some poor bleep 🤣

She's probably had a failed attempt at trying to write her motor off for the insurance claim. Nothing to see here just another scam in process 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Bed rest by duck is it. That bleep hardly ever left that bed since January ffs 🙄, apart from tagging along on other cunts ' holidays and the odd bout of trying to kick the duck out of some poor bleep 🤣

She's probably had a failed attempt at trying to write her motor off for the insurance claim. Nothing to see here just another scam in process 🤣
This would not surprise me one bit. Just a shame she didn’t do it before Tattlers reminded her she needed an MOT. She’d have been even more fucked than she is now. Fucked on steroids 🤣🤣🤣. Also, that Merc must be worth about 10p 😂🤦🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.