Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Great big announcement on her fb saying she was “very lucky” after ct scans came back clear, no internal bruising or bones broken…(even that big ol bone on the front of her nose survived)
She thanked all her friends (🤷🏼‍♀️👀 ) for their messages and after 12 minutes it was deleted like it never happened
Although we all know she loves to nick a photo or 2 off the internet so I’m sure she’ll be Google imaging some car crashes and uploading them…🙈🙈🤡🤡🤡
if you look close there is a number plate beginig in y i cant remember what was her number .... oh im i was in a&e friday evening and then kept on a ward all week end didnt bump in to her highness at all not saying she wasnt there but you know neither was there any bunting put up for her

if you look close there is a number plate beginig in y i cant remember what was her number .... oh im i was in a&e friday evening and then kept on a ward all week end didnt bump in to her highness at all not saying she wasnt there but you know neither was there any bunting put up for her
This pic was only for info purposes… it’s not the actual crash🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What I want to know why her number plate is MR55LSB she hates being called Sharon brotherton Gonzo and bleep and dollop sound better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I've just watched Ruth dancing and personally think it's fab. She's enjoying herself and for her age shes got some moves.... good on her I say as we are all young at heart and if that's what she wants to do then let her crack on. There are far worse on TT. And yea Ok it doesn't take away the fact she was Gonzos enabler but everyone makes mistakes and unfortunately Ruth was in too deep but she finally saw the light...she's harmless and inoffensive. You can see shes easily influenced

This pic was only for info purposes… it’s not the actual crash🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
And this is a prime example of how stuff on the tinternet is often misconstrued 🤣🤣🤣 even tho you said several times it wasn't the actual crash people still think it is lol.... come on tattlers don't just look at the pics but read the captions then there's no confusion. Anyhow... her accident was probably nothing more than a scraped bumper as we know how Gonzo likes to embellish on the truth and make somet so trivial into somet to devastating.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
I've just watched Ruth dancing and personally think it's fab. She's enjoying herself and for her age shes got some moves.... good on her I say as we are all young at heart and if that's what she wants to do then let her crack on. There are far worse on TT. And yea Ok it doesn't take away the fact she was Gonzos enabler but everyone makes mistakes and unfortunately Ruth was in too deep but she finally saw the light...she's harmless and inoffensive. You can see shes easily influenced

And this is a prime example of how stuff on the tinternet is often misconstrued 🤣🤣🤣 even tho you said several times it wasn't the actual crash people still think it is lol.... come on tattlers don't just look at the pics but read the captions then there's no confusion. Anyhow... her accident was probably nothing more than a scraped bumper as we know how Gonzo likes to embellish on the truth and make somet so trivial into somet to devastating.
sorry like i said ive been in hospital im trying to catch up but just skimming the posts but all the pills and lack of sleep are no doing me good please ppl dont get old in one weekend i found out my hearts fked my kidneys fked my thyroids fked my lungs are full of fluid its not good cause it seems i cant read either.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
sorry like i said ive been in hospital im trying to catch up but just skimming the posts but all the pills and lack of sleep are no doing me good please ppl dont get old in one weekend i found out my hearts fked my kidneys fked my thyroids fked my lungs are full of fluid its not good cause it seems i cant read either.
I hope you feel better soon.

• Heart
So sorry to hear this, hope you get things sorted asap

• Heart
thanks ppl
i would pay for gonzo to have a quick holiday if i could afford it just for the laughs of her fking it up
oh well

• Heart
Reactions: 2
What I want to know why her number plate is MR55LSB she hates being called Sharon brotherton Gonzo and bleep and dollop sound better 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Is that her number plate all of 100 quids worth 🤣
I've got 2 on retention still worth miles more than that number plate
The one on my car is worth more than that tin huts up for 🤦‍♀️ lady Sharon indeed 🤣 aint no lady that aint 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Makes her heart melt 🤣🤣🤣 she's a bleeping heartless witch.
Tagged all of 3 people in the post 😆😆 must be amazing to have so many friends 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Surely if you are seeing them daily as she says you wouldn’t need to put that on FB. Get over it Gonzo, admit you are a lonely old Cnut looking for a big insurance payout !!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The picture of her next to the flowers pmsl 🤣🤣🤣🤣 only in la la land of tasha 🤦‍♀️
The fact that she still has to upload on her page that has 2 different names… DESPERATE OR WHAT.🤡🤡🤡🤡
I thought she said that she was calling herself Sharryn now Cos that’s what her “real” friends knew her as…. But she hasn’t got any real friends.
Still at the flat then, Not been evicted yet… which should’ve been 13th october.?🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
See she’s still getting the attention from some “weird foreign blokes” off the internet😂😂😂😂
But in her own words she’s “very very lucky to be here”…..

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.