Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only another 206 comments to go 😂❤
I'll best get over to cheese tracy and mark and Saint sev mmmmmm delicious 😋 stuffs one's gob with another mouthful chewing sounds oh but hang on just gonna eat me crumpets like us brits like them 🙄🤣🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️ tik toc is full of deluded people honestly but makes for a laugh 😬🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hmmmmm food for thought 🙄
Surely the fact that the knickerbocker glory looks more like a stale prawn cocktail just means that more than one offence is being committed 🤔

#tradingstandards #ohdearohdear #anotheronebitesthedust
Back to trading standards I go

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hmmmmm food for thought 🙄
Surely the fact that the knickerbocker glory looks more like a stale prawn cocktail just means that more than one offence is being committed 🤔

#tradingstandards #ohdearohdear #anotheronebitesthedust
Oh dear indeed, But she did say that she did a 4 day training course I’m sure… and everything was all above board and legit…. So I guess it must be ok..🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤡🤡🤡🤡

#backtocleaningitisthen #whatamigoingtodowithallthisshitnow

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Nearly new thread time geeewwwllllsss and boyssssssszzzzz. Get your suggestions in 😀

This looks like a Sunday dinner pudding round your nans from the 1980s. You know, when she’s slogged cooking a dinner for 10 grandkids and their parents (Aunt Bessie’s weren’t a thing then) and then it was pudding time…open a couple of cans of tinned fruit and some squirty cream if she was posh, if not it was a tin of evap!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This looks like a Sunday dinner pudding round your nans from the 1980s. You know, when she’s slogged cooking a dinner for 10 grandkids and their parents (Aunt Bessie’s weren’t a thing then) and then it was pudding time…open a couple of cans of tinned fruit and some squirty cream if she was posh, if not it was a tin of evap!
My only question is.....

Why isn't it your profile pic? :p

• Haha
Flipping hilarious as she’s so gross. Gross spending habits, gross ‘style’, gross hai and makeup and gross house 🤮🤮
Right 😂 who finds decomposed mice in their house at the frequency she does. I know the cats bring them in, but she doesn’t find them for days.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Well that’s a bit of an “Eton mess” 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 these are horrific. Tell me you have tit taste without telling me you have tit taste. I’m sure that’ll look beautiful on top of the radiator cover next to my lamptue 😂😂😂😂😂
I’ve told you before - that bloody lamptue is mine. Don’t make me put my cream jacket on that is 5 sizes too small and stomp over to the warden to complain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well that’s a bit of an “Eton mess” 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve told you before - that bloody lamptue is mine. Don’t make me put my cream jacket on that is 5 sizes too small and stomp over to the warden to complain 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nooooooo! That’s always been mine. I don’t care how small your jacket is or how much you push your tits out and stomp around. You can have the wobbly treadmill. It makes a great clothes rack 🤪😂😂😂

• Haha
Come over to this single mama, she is bloody awful. Her threads move so fast, because she’s so vile.
PTWM is always fun

Nooooooo! That’s always been mine. I don’t care how small your jacket is or how much you push your tits out and stomp around. You can have the wobbly treadmill. It makes a great clothes rack 🤪😂😂😂
Bagsy gaving the mannequin in the bedroom to advertise all my vinted tit/bargains😂😂😂

• Haha
Hahahahahhaahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahhahahahahhha……breathe……..hahahahahhahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahA

Jesus Christ the thick witch has accidentally put her passport on her fb cover photo 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Dumb bleep 💯

Come over to this single mama, she is bloody awful. Her threads move so fast, because she’s so vile.
lol completely agree been watching them 😂😂😂

she’s a complete twit !!

Flipping hilarious as she’s so gross. Gross spending habits, gross ‘style’, gross hai and makeup and gross house 🤮🤮
Her bleeping hair and nails 😂😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.