Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This would not surprise me one bit. Just a shame she didn’t do it before Tattlers reminded her she needed an MOT. She’d have been even more fucked than she is now. Fucked on steroids 🤣🤣🤣. Also, that Merc must be worth about 10p 😂🤦🏽‍♀️
10p😂😂😂😂
She’s off her tits, Some cnuts gonna fall for her lies, But hopefully not before they read tattle.
She’ll be back with some bullshit that she nearly died in a car crash… even though she should be looking after her mates cos the are poorly… woman

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pmsl… How funny.
She should remember that everything she types ion the interweb stays. Regardless of whether she quickly deletes it😂😂😂
Well at least we all can remind her that her scans were clear and she is meant to be on bed rest… 😂😂😂
Cunts always on rest or bed rest lazy fat bleep don’t do nothing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Car crash…. Or just car crash of a life🤷🏼‍♀️😂😂😂
Annnndddd delete, So she never said it right..?

I reckon it’s another bloke actually… you know how she likes to add the detail of what didn’t happen… 😂😂😂
Hang on where the duck does she live I'm getting confused she's all over the gaff colchester Chelmsford romforddd Clacton chigwell 😳 do she even remember where to go on route home nowadays 🤔 so full of tit 💩🤦‍♀️
Hope she's not making a comeback its lovely without hearing your gob tuna melt
Stay well away you rotten thief 😡 you make me sick with all the bollocks you come out with 😡

Reactions: 9
Hang on where the duck does she live I'm getting confused she's all over the gaff colchester Chelmsford romforddd Clacton chigwell 😳 do she even remember where to go on route home nowadays 🤔 so full of tit 💩🤦‍♀️
Stay well away you rotten thief 😡 you make me sick with all the bollocks you come out with 😡
Cunts got cardboard box mansions everywhere why do you think it needs so many cctv cameras on its wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She’s got 37 addresses to go along with 37 email addresses perhaps it wants 37 paddling pools 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 pretending they are Olympic size swimming pools 52 white primark t shirts Ffsake hardly the millionaire life style she makes out it’s got the dumb bleep trying to be the big I am

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just watch this space. No one falls in love quicker than someone who needs somewhere to live. Hobosexual 😂😂😂. She’ll be trying to freeload off some poor fucker!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pmsl… How funny.
She should remember that everything she types ion the interweb stays. Regardless of whether she quickly deletes it😂😂😂
Well at least we all can remind her that her scans were clear and she is meant to be on bed rest… 😂😂😂
Obvs her close ‘friends’ know what’s going on. IYKYK

• Haha
😂😂😂😂😂 @MissSaffy , she’s obviously not read your comment cause she doesn’t come on here but the photo and her passport picture has been replaced. Hi Gonzo 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
😂😂😂😂😂 @MissSaffy , she’s obviously not read your comment cause she doesn’t come on here but the photo and her passport picture has been replaced. Hi Gonzo 😂😂😂😂😂
Hi Trashbags you ol cnut…. How’s the bed rest going.? 😂😂😂😂😂
Hope all those mates that you havnt got are running round after you in your time if need… NOT.!!!!

Little game of spot the difference….
Photoshoot…. At home 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Who wears a suit like this… 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hi Trashbags you ol cnut…. How’s the bed rest going.? 😂😂😂😂😂
Hope all those mates that you havnt got are running round after you in your time if need… NOT.!!!!

Little game of spot the difference….
Photoshoot…. At home 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Who wears a suit like this… 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
Who is the man in the horrendously vile suit?.
And you would think the 1st thing the photoshop queen would do is photoshop that hooter, mind you photoshop is good but it aint fooking magic lol.
And come in her hair has never looked like that even with her amazing brand of shampoo and conditioner loool

• Heart
Who is the man in the horrendously vile suit?.
And you would think the 1st thing the photoshop queen would do is photoshop that hooter, mind you photoshop is good but it aint fooking magic lol.
And come in her hair has never looked like that even with her amazing brand of shampoo and conditioner loool
That picture has 3 different hairstyles…. 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
That fine specimen is Phil, watch this space..👀

• Haha
10p😂😂😂😂
She’s off her tits, Some cnuts gonna fall for her lies, But hopefully not before they read tattle.
She’ll be back with some bullshit that she nearly died in a car crash… even though she should be looking after her mates cos the are poorly… woman
My guess is she tripped over that nose

Just had a nosy at that blokes profile the one called Robin who's dribbling over her catfish photos. Seems he's a bit of a weird one. He's into dressing up as a soldier 🤣 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
What did happen to that diet will be a dress size 10 soon Ffsake hope that beds reinforced bet it’s full of McDonald’s rappers 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.