Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well what a co-incidence, it just so happens that MrsBBC went live today 🙄
Obviously totally unrelated 😬
Seeing as all her little “minions” were in Kerrys live denying all knowledge of being her friend, and some not even speaking to her for a year…😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Thought all gonzos mates had deserted the sinking ship 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 GONZO is it really tough at the bottom going to get even tougher when your found guilty of charity fraud 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wonder if someone turned up with cash 💵 for its tin van she would be able to count it lol probably put a money counter on its wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wonder if someone turned up with cash 💵 for its tin van she would be able to count it lol probably put a money counter on its wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Nahhh, Still there… won’t get £55k for that piece of scrap metal

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Any new comer’s are going to be picked up by us, with suspicion, not because we are a ‘mean girls club’ but a lot of SF followers have personally messaged us with vitriolic messages, regarding us and our families, some have been absolutely horrendous.
We are rightly so a close knit group, we want SF made accountable for her actions, that is our main goal.
We welcome anyone who also feels this way, and wants to contribute, but we won’t apologise if we remain suspicious for awhile.
To be fair a lot of threads have the same view, it's natural to be concerned about new folk especially even trying to make sure justice is served.
I used to love tiktok during lockdown, I made videos, watched videos and it was all nice and friendly and fun, now there's alot of fame and money hungry people on there not to mention predators....... seen a few of you on holly/Steven Post. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Reading that she'd like you to think she's been in or had some sort of accident..then in a weeks time say...I never said that..
Probably just went for a massive tit😄
Either way, knowing she's emotional and bruised makes me happy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Reading that she'd like you to think she's been in or had some sort of accident..then in a weeks time say...I never said that..
Probably just went for a massive tit😄
Either way, knowing she's emotional and bruised makes me happy 😂
Same here. Shame she was “lucky” as she puts it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.