Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That would make a 15k profit in a year....
She's an absolute 🤡🤡🤡
Don't tin huts depreciate in value 🤫🤫
Things must be REALLY BAD 🤣🤣

What I'd ❤ to know......
Is she selling it or the bloke who has the finance on it🤔🤔🤔
Well she was meant to be there on the 5th but was in Maldives/Barbados/Chewnisia apparently unless holiday was cancelled again.?
Then she was on holiday again this week in turkey so I’m guessing she has no need for the tin hut now she can afford the holidays abroad.🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
My reckoning is that the park have offered matey a tit amount and he wants out so he’s gone with an agent. Not forgetting that the sale won’t include any site fees, gas or electric. Unless she hasn’t been paying him that each month as agreed either so hence why it’s up for sale as he’s been paying full whack each month.?
Might make a call to the park and see how much a tin hut like that is worth 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

She’s probably trying to do a runner to Spain to live with uncle the punter before she goes to court that’s why she’s selling everything
She won’t be running far, Excercise machine is still on eBay 😂😂😂
See Tattle has her sorted..😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Cash buyer's only🤔🤔🤔🤔
Is someone thinking of 🏃‍♂️ off with the cash
That’s a shitter, Nobody is buying holiday homes at the moment with the cost of living crisis in full swing. The cost of running one of these isn’t cheap… matey would’ve done better to put it with a management company and lease it out every week and get an income. In my experience renting out for the 6 weeks of peak summer hols should’ve paid off the ground rent and a little left over for maybe 4 gas bottles a year.
There will also be water and electric to pay for each quarter. It’s not residential so she couldn’t stay there and give up her flat/evicted.
There will also be a ILS scheme which she would’ve had to pay into which makes them eligible to rent out after having gas safe checks and Pat testing once a year.
She obviously wasn’t aware of this when she rushed him into getting it on finance.
Trashbags… are we still FIICCKKKK.????😂😂😂

• Haha
I'm so happy 😊 only thing that dampens my mood is we don't actually get to see this downfall. It couldn't happen to a nastier person

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
That’s a shitter, Nobody is buying holiday homes at the moment with the cost of living crisis in full swing. The cost of running one of these isn’t cheap… matey would’ve done better to put it with a management company and lease it out every week and get an income. In my experience renting out for the 6 weeks of peak summer hols should’ve paid off the ground rent and a little left over for maybe 4 gas bottles a year.
There will also be water and electric to pay for each quarter. It’s not residential so she couldn’t stay there and give up her flat/evicted.
There will also be a ILS scheme which she would’ve had to pay into which makes them eligible to rent out after having gas safe checks and Pat testing once a year.
She obviously wasn’t aware of this when she rushed him into getting it on finance.
Trashbags… are we still FIICCKKKK.????😂😂😂
It wouldn't surprise me if the man in question has no idea that it's for sale

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@poola i don’t get it 🤷
The cake on the left was Trashas one for her birthday this year from 'her sexy chicks' :sick:

The pink cake was one that MrsBBC rustled up this morning (based on this hat) in tribute to Queen Elizabeth II. 👑

Ironically, whilst they were still 'friends' MrsBBC had offered to bake a birthday cake for her but alas it wasn't to be, never mind, the 'sexy chicks' saved the day :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It wouldn't surprise me if the man in question has no idea that it's for sale
I think as she will have to give notice to the park (not wardens😂) after sales. And as his name is on the tin hut he will have to be notified and agree to the sale.

• Haha
I think as she will have to give notice to the park (not wardens😂) after sales. And as his name is on the tin hut he will have to be notified and agree to the sale.
Ah but you know what a slippery bleep it is if his not known to them she will get someone to stand in pretending to be him

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah but you know what a slippery bleep it is if his not known to them she will get someone to stand in pretending to be him
Not sure you can when it’s a caravan now, you normally have to take so much paper evidence with you. Passports, drivers license, Home address paperwork.
Primary addresses must be supplied so that it is proof that they can return to them when the park shuts in feb.

Reactions: 6
Shame Gonzo is not away and landing tonight at stanstead in a couple of hours she will get proper held up as Air Force one is due in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
No more caravan no more wallowing in a child's paddling pool no more bingo nights with pip. Life's sure changing fast for gonzo. Just a thought but she can always find a job? I think McDonalds are hiring 🤔

• Haha
What I don’t get is it’s now trying to sell everything after being on all these holidays it obviously couldn’t afford which we all knew from Mrs bbc to give it the big I am when she’s actually a nobody and actually proves the serious mental health issues she actually has and we all knew it had no money 💰 so who actually does want a bank account like hers us tattle Shitcunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.