Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The man who appeared around the same time as Gonzo during lockdown with a YouTube channel went down for 5 and a half years yesterday for stalking a certain mr Alex belfield their are similarities he must of had multiple email accounts to send thousands of emails did a go fund me which he raised hundreds of thousands of pounds to sue the bbc which his now lied was only 16k bit like Gonzo with the charity money but on a far bigger scale outed people on his channel and set his followers on certain celebrities like a certain mr vine and flashing his address on court papers stalked a certain mr Iain Lee who was too scared to come forward this remind you of anyone Gonzo setting its followers on people saying mrs bbc from Southend a certain other lady from rush green and outing lots of other people like Steve mcinvisble from Harlow and the list goes on and on

Oh and anyone that crosses him he threatened to sue them bit like Gonzo with threats I’m going to the police

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
The man who appeared around the same time as Gonzo during lockdown with a YouTube channel went down for 5 and a half years yesterday for stalking a certain mr Alex belfield their are similarities he must of had multiple email accounts to send thousands of emails did a go fund me which he raised hundreds of thousands of pounds to sue the bbc which his now lied was only 16k bit like Gonzo with the charity money but on a far bigger scale outed people on his channel and set his followers on certain celebrities like a certain mr vine and flashing his address on court papers stalked a certain mr Iain Lee who was too scared to come forward this remind you of anyone Gonzo setting its followers on people saying mrs bbc from Southend a certain other lady from rush green and outing lots of other people like Steve mcinvisble from Harlow and the list goes on and on

Oh and anyone that crosses him he threatened to sue them bit like Gonzo with threats I’m going to the police
Thing is , she knows full well the police aren’t interested in what she runs to them with, they already said that they didn’t have the resources to look up people with no names.
She’s brought every single thing that has happened upon herself. She’s treated people like tit, Sworn, called names, thrown accusations that were very wrong and the wrong people. But she will never see that she’s wrong, Proper Narc behaviour.
I’m sure she’s lurking on tiketytok under a different name.!
She’s obviously not selling much, even though she claims to be on holiday and putting up cryptic posts saying she can’t wait to bump into people… sad existence for a grown woman really.!
Two weeks ago she said she was being evicted. We can only hope that her silence on the platforms is due to her packing up her tit hole and bleeping off for good.!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Thing is , she knows full well the police aren’t interested in what she runs to them with, they already said that they didn’t have the resources to look up people with no names.
She’s brought every single thing that has happened upon herself. She’s treated people like tit, Sworn, called names, thrown accusations that were very wrong and the wrong people. But she will never see that she’s wrong, Proper Narc behaviour.
I’m sure she’s lurking on tiketytok under a different name.!
She’s obviously not selling much, even though she claims to be on holiday and putting up cryptic posts saying she can’t wait to bump into people… sad existence for a grown woman really.!
Two weeks ago she said she was being evicted. We can only hope that her silence on the platforms is due to her packing up her tit hole and bleeping off for good.!👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
That’s what belfield is a proper narc just like her and she does exactly same things he did but on a smaller scale he had about 370 k followers they are so alike it’s unbelievable

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Blooming heck I finally got the Vid after 2 years and I’m bored. Sharon, please provide a bit of entertainment… thanks in advance

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 2
No way….£67k she’s having a laugh😂😂😂😂
I hope she don’t go charging to the police for putting pictures of her caravan on a public office forum🤔🤔🤔
I was thinking of putting an offer in but ideally I'd like one with a microwave 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just supposing she gets that price, how much will she actually keep?
Finance company will be the first priority, Then matey who’s names on it… makes you wonder how much she needs to pay back to whom..🤔🤔🤔🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️

I was thinking of putting an offer in but ideally I'd like one with a microwave 😂
Wonder if the “Popping” cooker has been mended or the churning sound of the washing machine which was held together by parcel tape?😂😂😂

• Haha
Hope it's not hit you too hard. Get well soon ♥
Awww thank you 😘

Wow I am shocked. Although ‘the eviction’ could be because of her 2nd home. So maybe that’s why… also linked to the benefits thing. So maybe trying to sell off any assets before she’s forced to and seized .

Although I am a little confused as Sharon said it has On suite but here it says en-suite. Gosh 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hopefully it’ll not be too bad for you, rest and drink plenty of water xxxx ❤

Shall we all chip in,buy it, and then do videos from there in our polka dot bikinis and drinking secco 🤣
I’m game… we could have “Tik Tok parties” like her good ol days.. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Where’s she gone from fb.? Has she done a runner from there too.?? I was watching Markthemonk last night and he was saying she’s done a runner from TT because she had been charged with theft… it’s getting around quick and she will soon have a new name, new bizniz and a new lie to tell… She thinks 👀🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Where’s she gone from fb.? Has she done a runner from there too.?? I was watching Markthemonk last night and he was saying she’s done a runner from TT because she had been charged with theft… it’s getting around quick and she will soon have a new name, new bizniz and a new lie to tell… She thinks 👀🤣🤣🤣
She's still on fb as Sasha Fontain 🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
She’s probably trying to do a runner to Spain to live with uncle the punter before she goes to court that’s why she’s selling everything

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.