Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It usually means that it's been deactivated or inactive for a certain amount of time.
It did used to appear as banned so maybe she's appealed it 🤔
So her big account is banned then. This is fab news. X

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So her big account is banned then. This is fab news. X
I don't think it's banned as such.
Although maybe it still has violations on it.
I think it's deactivated.

Time will tell

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Just bumping you up here Sharon, can't have you not on page 1 of tattle 😉
There was her telling everyone in December “Go look at Tattle, there’s over 1,000 posts about me, it’s all lies the stuff they say”
March, “Don’t go and look, don’t take any notice”…
Thread 33, silence….🤡🤡🤡

Oohhh, Has the online shop shut.?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
There was her telling everyone in December “Go look at Tattle, there’s over 1,000 posts about me, it’s all lies the stuff they say”
March, “Don’t go and look, don’t take any notice”…
Thread 33, silence….🤡🤡🤡

Oohhh, Has the online shop shut.?
No it's still open

Reactions: 3
Gonzo on the run 🏃‍♀️ to Spain 🇪🇸 she can then pretend to be a big gangster from Essex with the rest on the run from the British law 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If she has been charged surely she wouldn’t be allowed to go out the country ??

Reactions: 1
She’s got her uncle or punter is it out in Spain 🇪🇸 and you don’t surrender your passport she’d be on Remand for serious offences or asked to surrender her passport if they thought she was going to skip bail 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Royalist or not - what a state funeral. I know people have their own views - which is totally right - but no one does pomp and ceremony like the brits 😇😘

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.