Sasha Fontain Thread #33 Eviction looming, skint and bereft, in the words of Ian Beale“I’ve got nothing left”😭

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happiest of belated birthday wishes , enjoy the celebrations 🍾
Happy Belated Birthday ! 🎂🥂🍾 Enjoy your Holiday 🥰xx

Blooming heck I finally got the Vid after 2 years and I’m bored. Sharon, please provide a bit of entertainment… thanks in advance
Speedy recovery 🥰xx

It wouldn't surprise me if the man in question has no idea that it's for sale
Agree! Think she is imagining getting the cash & floating off abroard somewhere! bleep! Lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
What I don’t get is it’s now trying to sell everything after being on all these holidays it obviously couldn’t afford which we all knew from Mrs bbc to give it the big I am when she’s actually a nobody and actually proves the serious mental health issues she actually has and we all knew it had no money 💰 so who actually does want a bank account like hers us tattle Shitcunts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
She didn't think she'd get caught out with any of her shady tit. She thought she'd just carry on claiming housing benefit while making out its hollow heart is dodgy. Probably claiming PIP. All the side jobs like tit candles fake raffles charity thefts that was just a top up. Now the shits about to hit the fan. But if she thinks she can flog it off quick and nothing will happen she's very much mistaken.

• Heart
Cash buyer's only🤔🤔🤔🤔
Is someone thinking of 🏃‍♂️ off with the cash
Wow those site fees! How the hell was she ever gonna afford them? Even with renting it out? This is why I always tell anyone who’s thinking of buying a caravan, unless you’re minted, don’t! We got stung by Haven

Not sure you can when it’s a caravan now, you normally have to take so much paper evidence with you. Passports, drivers license, Home address paperwork.
Primary addresses must be supplied so that it is proof that they can return to them when the park shuts in feb.
Shuts in Feb? Most shut in October or November

I hope all of these issues were resolved before it went on the market... :rolleyes:
Erm…. What? LODGE? My bleeping arse! It’s a caravan ffs! Where my caravan is sited there are beautiful lodges set on the edge of a lake and they go for over £100,00 she really does talk tit, she obviously went into this without thinking it through, all the extras you have to pay out for on top of the site fees, love how she always uses the sympathy card, her ‘art’ condition, that site though, what a tit shower they are though seems like a right Micky Mouse operation !

Last edited:
  • Heart
I’ve obviously missed part of a thread somewhere can someone fill me in on how we know she’s on benefits? Did she admit it in a video?

Well one of my friends had a hot tub party yesterday which was fab but woke up with a belting hangover and, as per, you’ve all made me laugh and feel much better ❤. Love a good game of spot the difference 😂
I’ve obviously missed part of a thread somewhere can someone fill me in on how we know she’s on benefits? Did she admit it in a video?
We’d sussed it anyway but Welsh wanker said she was on every benefit going including PIP. Also, she got a visit from the council to check no one was living with her, which you would only get if you claimed housing benefit. Sasha herself still denies she’s on benefits.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow those site fees! How the hell was she ever gonna afford them? Even with renting it out? This is why I always tell anyone who’s thinking of buying a caravan, unless you’re minted, don’t! We got stung by Haven

Shuts in Feb? Most shut in October or November

Erm…. What? LODGE? My bleeping arse! It’s a caravan ffs! Where my caravan is sited there are beautiful lodges set on the edge of a lake and they go for over £100,00 she really does talk tit, she obviously went into this without thinking it through, all the extras you have to pay out for on top of the site fees, love how she always uses the sympathy card, her ‘art’ condition, that site though, what a tit shower they are though seems like a right Micky Mouse operation !
It’s an 11 month site license. Most are March -October or March till Jan, so they get to see Xmas through. I think a lot of people purchased during lockdown thinking it was the way forward because holidays abroad were being cancelled and people still wanted a bit of the norm. Lots of things changed and rules and regs that were normally included were cancelled, like site fees included for 1st year and free passes for those on licence.
People got pulled in, and now feeling the pinch so selling up.
Thing is, people have no money. As I said before, renting out for peak times, eg Easter, summer and Xmas will pay off those site fees and then a few weeks in between could pay for gas bottles. It’s all about planning. But she seems to be there more than her flat in villain row because it was a “lodge”… ITS NOT A LODGE FFS

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Well one of my friends had a hot tub party yesterday which was fab but woke up with a belting hangover and, as per, you’ve all made me laugh and feel much better ❤. Love a good game of spot the difference 😂

We’d sussed it anyway but Welsh wanker said she was on every benefit going including PIP. Also, she got a visit from the council to check no one was living with her, which you would only get if you claimed housing benefit. Sasha herself still denies she’s on benefits.
The same Welsh wanker that couldn’t lie straight in bed, 🤦‍♀️

Morning campers
I see she's selling the tin hut
I'm in 2 minds to buy it and call it
Tattlers Lodge 🤣🤣🤣🤭
How funny that would be
Only if the pool outside is part of the deal and washing line for me bikini 👙 tho 🤭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's never admitted it but when you are home 24/7 in a 600/700 a month flat plus council tax and utilities it don't take much to figure out its not adding up.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She's never admitted it but when you are home 24/7 in a 600/700 a month flat plus council tax and utilities it don't take much to figure out its not adding up.
I think she lives in her own head most of the time… she probably felt comfy there knowing no one else knew what was happening😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Exactly this! Doesn’t take a genius does it? There’s no way she could afford even her sad little life on the income she makes off her tat and her clunge!

• Haha
My theory, she was charged. Is now trying to find the money to pay it back to avoid it going to court 😉

Or the fella that co-owns the caravan hasn't been paid and now he's selling up to re-coup some cash.

Exactly this! Doesn’t take a genius does it? There’s no way she could afford even her sad little life on the income she makes off her tat and her clunge!
Don’t get why the moron tries to live above its means it’s pathetic to be the big I am and look at the tit it’s in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.