Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Xmas holiday cancelled yeah cause the bleep can’t afford it with its high end cleaning 16 hours a week 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How hasn’t this bleep been nicked yet I don’t know especially with all its threats Ffsake are the old bill all walking around with white sticks and guide dogs only take them 10 minutes of watching the cunts lives and videos to work out what is going on

Reactions: 6
Just seen her latest on ww. I hope you're ok ww and working silently to bring this disgusting bleep down!!!

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Ffsake just seen the rac video king Charlie is waving a fleet of breakdown trucks and vans out of buck house court yard every morning how thick can you actually get and what a lowlife worzel is always trying to go for what she hasn’t actually got a bleeping job
---
Worzel you thick bleep you best join arseholes anonymous to go with rent a bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
What is that bleeping Welsh wanker on

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
And what the duck is worzel on replying to the welsh wanker you couldn’t make it up
---
Let me guess worzel can’t remember who the Welsh wanker is god does that fat old welsh wanker love stirring about time she got what she deserves too
---
I think worzel needs to put a brain 🧠 on its wish list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It is unbelievable how thick she really is being a scrubber is about all she’s capable of and she not any good at that either 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Look at this welsh wanker didn’t she threaten someone to rip them out of their cars duck me it’s gotta short memory come try it you Welsh wanker I’m still waiting for you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---

---
You couldn’t make this tit up
---
Think worzel has forgotten what fat bleep windy has said about Sam Payne needs a good beating

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
And this is the Welsh wanker that was going round welsh di s to beat her up on worzels orders but then said oh but I was pissed how’s that for threats Welsh Lisa and as wibble will say Welsh Lisa your a knob a bleeping absolute cut of a knob no crawl back under that Welsh bridge you troll
---
Ffsake that Welsh wanker is everywhere in the comments windy you bleeping thick fat bleep she stuck a massive blade in your leaders back and as for you worzel you best follow the yellow brick road and get a bleeping brain with a memory you mongrel bleep the Welsh wanker run to the fact freaks over the deep dive on your wonderful leader short memories you scumbags

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Ffsake we want what worzels got worzel ain’t got duck all bit like the Welsh wanker with 3 houses worth about a fiver each in wales 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worzel you mug when you removing the big blade out your back the Welsh wanker stuck in it you absolutely couldn’t make this tit up
---
And the Welsh wanker calling Sam payne a lesbian sounds like the Welsh wanker wants a bit of rug munching action sounds jelous as their leader would spell it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And bleeping worzel they are calling my mate windy fat funny how worzel calls everyone a fat lesbian her and fat fucker windy are probably rug munching each other what a wonderful sight that would be 2 big fat fuckers at each other on adult work and only fans 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Welsh Lisa as your back licking your leader worzels big fat bleeping arse you scumbag bleep a little mention of someone’s pet rabbit your leader took the piss out of imagine that was one of your cats 🐈⬛ I’ll leave that one to digest in that bleeping evil pea brain of yours

Last edited:
  • Haha
Wow Welsh Lisa what a desperate lying witch you are. Maybe the charity thief should read the things you said about her recently on Comment Cafe. No one is jealous of her or you. She’s got duck all and I couldn’t care less what you’ve got. I’m more than happy with what I’ve got and I didn’t need to steal from a children’s charity to get any of it.
I’m pretty sure Love and Light is not who you claim it to be so wrong again.
You are one nasty POS

• Heart
Where's wibble gone? And is mrs bbcs okay too?
Both absolutely fine my lovely
---
Welsh Wanker has a lot to say these days don’t she. The vile nasty weirdo. In the past she’s come across very homophobic , yet here’s her daughter with her girlfriend. duck of Lisa, you are a Cnut, Gonzo don’t give two shits about you. She’s said enough times you are scum. So Lisa it was Kian Pratten that works at DWP. Was he gonna get the addresses of people. Oh dear Welsh Wanker what would his boss have to say. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Both absolutely fine my lovely
---
Welsh Wanker has a lot to say these days don’t she. The vile nasty weirdo. In the past she’s come across very homophobic , yet here’s her daughter with her girlfriend. duck of Lisa, you are a Cnut, Gonzo don’t give two shits about you. She’s said enough times you are scum. So Lisa it was Kian Pratten that works at DWP. Was he gonna get the addresses of people. Oh dear Welsh Wanker what would his boss have to say. 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔
It was always her son, But he worked for an agency, NOT employed by DWP themselves… she’s a lying cnut.
And the reason she was working from home was because she didn’t like hearing the stories of the people claiming… easier to hide behind a keyboard as they say….🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
How’s Ducati Wayne I wonder… must message him again..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Ffsake todays video I’m lost for words with the total tit that comes out that cunts septic gob

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Perhaps someone who knows what the Welsh wanker has been posting about worzel on that other site should screen shot it and post it on here as we know it gets back to the queen of sleaze probably via that fat bleep windy the hitman
---
Look at this pile of tit tell you what you Welsh wanker come for me and try and rip me out my car you fat scumbag bleep
---
Evil 👿 bleep is you you bleeping Welsh wanker
---
Old wanked out Wayne can’t even. Find your bean to flick you sad Welsh Shitcunt

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
It was always her son, But he worked for an agency, NOT employed by DWP themselves… she’s a lying cnut.
And the reason she was working from home was because she didn’t like hearing the stories of the people claiming… easier to hide behind a keyboard as they say….🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
How’s Ducati Wayne I wonder… must message him again..🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Yeah Wayne needs to know how his mental wife stalks innocent ladies and goes out of her way to try ruin their business, contacts their friends and their spouses. She’s vile. I think she’s been supplying Gonzo with info yet again to try be relevant. Sad sad little nobody

• Angry
She is just bat tit crazy ! ... The mask is slipping & here comes the narcissistic revenge ... but still pleading she's innocent.

• Angry