Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes you wonder how, in our broken society with no public services for those who really need them, old child catcher conk gets door to door service from police and NHS. Well that’s because she doesn’t the lying cnut! Her followers are brain dead. The lot of them. That Welsh thing is filling me with rage 😤. She’s a bleeping lunatic!
The Welsh wanker is psychotic she needs sectioning. Why’s Cnut face got a nurse coming round

• Heart
Reactions: 5
My god who the duck is that knob Sharon that got in the box it’s gotta be half touched it’s changed its mind about worzel god do these mentally insane people not see what we see what this bleep does that’s gotta be a new member for the WhatsApp group of death
---
It’s driving a Porsche tomorrow the new geezer has got a bad back but his getting a new car tomorrow but his getting his new car today but his gotta bad back and can’t drive make it make sense Ffsake these people not see this tit that comes out it’s vile gob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
That knob in the box is Sharon Osborn.
She made multiple derogatory tiktoks about Trasha.
She was there through the whole MrsBBC episode and was very much a supporter of Kerry throughout and afterwards.
She, at the time, made tiktoks about her own use of a catheter and how she was disgusted by Trasha etc etc etc.
She had already removed many tiktoks (in support of MrsBBC and against Trasha) before her appearance in 'the box' the other day.

Just another desperado who jumps onto 'lives' and embroils herself into other people's business, an attention seeking muppet!

Remember Sharon, once it's been on the internet it's in cyber space forever!
Deleted but not gone!!!

Hmmmm - I wonder who this was aimed at :unsure:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She was there through the whole MrsBBC episode and was very much a supporter of Kerry throughout and afterwards.
She, at the time, made tiktoks about her own use of a catheter and how she was disgusted by Trasha etc etc etc.
She had already removed many tiktoks (in support of MrsBBC and against Trasha) before her appearance in 'the box' the other day.

Just another desperado who jumps onto 'lives' and embroils herself into other people's business, an attention seeking muppet!

Deleted but not gone!!!

I just can’t believe these cunts it’s bleeping unbelievable they are all demented jumping ship one way then the other then back again

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Theirs definitely something wrong with her brain that’s for sure you honestly couldn’t make this tit 💩 up and worzel takes the piss out the disabled
---
Ffsake you had the Welsh wanker and this bleep excuse the pun kissing mrs bbc arse over what worzel did to her now both the maggots are trying to lick worzels piles Ffsake they both need taking up the vets with windy Lou Lou and the Wolverhampton slapper and put out of everyone’s misery along with worzel being the first to be put down
---
Proves worzel lives in a nest of rattle snakes 🐍 all vipers like that bleep big blades are coming
---
Cordial Jayne will be on the turn again 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Mugs still haven’t worked out they need life boats around the bad ship 🚢 worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her bio just about sums it up!
Truly unbelievable these people are how can you see gonzo for what she is then change your mind 🤦‍♀️ tell them nurses tomorrow sharon to do a brain scan see if anything is working correctly 🤦‍♀️ you clearly are desperate if you need gonzo as a mate ffs delusional woman delusional 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Heart

Deleted but not gone!!!

Oh I remember her… she hated trasha.!!!

just seen trashas live at some blokes house, He’s cooking for her at the weekend, She’s going to Chindys this weekend🤮🤮
2 fat cnuts together.

she told this new bloke she was TikTok famous…. Yeah for all the wrong reasons you stoopid cnut.!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
63 probably means his 73 and can only be 3 weeks max and another holiday disaster about to happen god she’s a ponce I need a holiday

• Angry
Going on holiday with her new man. Ffs she’s had more sausage in her than Richmond factory has. That will be over before it starts. She always falls out with them on holiday 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Worzel your already a bloater 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The rolls on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
They are calling my mate windy fat worzel your one fat sad old fucker
---
Photos been tampered with not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This new bloke James sounds really like the guy who was in her live the 1st time Cheryl and little legs were at the tin hut. He was a chef or somethin like that worked in a pub or restaurant

• Heart

Deleted but not gone!!!

I remember her! Unbelievable! 😠 😡
---
Worzel your already a bloater 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The rolls on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
They are calling my mate windy fat worzel your one fat sad old fucker
---
Photos been tampered with not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

duck me!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who ever the new idiot is he said he don’t do drama silly old fools in for one hell of a ride then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
His gotta whole lot of drama and sleaze coming his way 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Ffsake lady tosh is totally right about this bleep it’s moving in taking over sunbathing the weekend round the latest mugs house in the hot tub out with him tonight tomorrow all weekend taking Friday off bleep never works Friday
---
bleeping thousand quid when it goes on holiday took £50 when Mrs bbc put herself out and took that pile of tit to Gatwick and paid for everything meal drinks petrol ⛽ what a bleep
---
Worzel you ain’t got a pot to piss in hence no slasher Fontain products no jo to bank roll it all you bleep
---
Ffsake here we go the water works on demand

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake lady tosh is totally right about this bleep it’s moving in taking over sunbathing the weekend round the latest mugs house in the hot tub out with him tonight tomorrow all weekend taking Friday off bleep never works Friday
---
bleeping thousand quid when it goes on holiday took £50 when Mrs bbc put herself out and took that pile of tit to Gatwick and paid for everything meal drinks petrol ⛽ what a bleep
---
Worzel you ain’t got a pot to piss in hence no slasher Fontain products no jo to bank roll it all you bleep
😆😆😆 Yeah that made me laugh when she said she takes a grand on holiday, I was like you what????. And dicky boy couldn't afford a holiday to Tunisia yet he managed to take her to Mexico for 2 weeks premium I might add 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Worzel you bleep you are a racist end of
---
Read the bit out how you learned to suck cock with a geezer who had a 3 litre Capri 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Not into double figures with men can’t even remember that Steve’s name 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Oh dear the queen of sleaze is not been booted has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Guts definitely holding those tits up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s trying to make a cleaning client into another sexual client 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Size of her jesus you are not wrong 😂
---
Oh duck me 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ we're back to the book beneath the scar 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥 slagging her poor dead mother off 🤦‍♀️when does this liar cheat piss taker ripp off merchant ever bleeping stop 🫣😡 cor I could smash it one I really could 😡

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Size of her jesus you are not wrong 😂
But the pictures have been tampered with 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’m still laughing at this grand it always takes on holiday with it the village idiot spent £40 quid on sunglasses and she went on and on and on about it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha