Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh dear oh dear oh dear looks like the Welsh wanker is getting fucked the multiple faced bleep just like its ex leader or reconciled leader 🤣😋🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And tattle is such a terrible place theirs a massive waiting list to join 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ve been following here, haven’t posted for ages as slosh is still the same old c!
I’m on TikTok more regarding slosh. But I’ve seen Welsh Lisa is back. She needs to wind her neck in.
Nasty little crab scuttling under rocks and poking about. Obviously your life has hit a complete low and now you’ve got nothing, so you want some validation, and it shows how sad you are, wanting validation of Sasha. I think you’re jealous of Sam because people actually do want to talk to her, she owned her mistakes. So you going to come for me again? Don’t worry I’m prepared.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ohhhh wonder who this could be. Ummmmm let me think Welsh Accent, a liar, needs to be relevant , nasty, stalker. Any ideas folk. GONZO she’s talking about you again 😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s actually made one of our own on here life a misery, she has bullied and stalked for months and months. I even think a police report was made
Yes they were, And they went to visit her…. She’s vile. Full of bullshit telling lies about her uncle being very high up in the police…. More bullshit and lies….
Lisa, How’s Wayne… ask him about the hat he likes me to wear🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ohhhh wonder who this could be. Ummmmm let me think Welsh Accent, a liar, needs to be relevant , nasty, stalker. Any ideas folk. GONZO she’s talking about you again 😂😂😂😂
Oh dear oh dear oh dear windy you fat bleep you best report to your leader and block the Welsh wanker who’s in all your cults klans comments 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
You are being to made to look like fools from the welsh wanker 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Windy you fat old wanker you best ask your leader who went running to the fact freaks about your best lowlife scumbag mate a certain cat 🐈⬛ lady named Welsh 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 Lisa

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Lisa, you fat Welsh, deranged cat piss smelling cnut! Stfu. You’re a no one with no friends. If there was life on Mars your kids would have moved there. Instead of the other we side of the world. I honestly think she’s psychotic. Delusional. No wonder her husband talks to other women. I would as well living with that cnut! Wrong en.

• Haha
  • Heart
Lisa, you fat Welsh, deranged cat piss smelling cnut! Stfu. You’re a no one with no friends. If there was life on Mars your kids would have moved there. Instead of the other we side of the world. I honestly think she’s psychotic. Delusional. No wonder her husband talks to other women. I would as well living with that cnut! Wrong en.
bleeping hell I’m dead. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only good thing to come out of the Welsh wanker is worzel has a proper rattle snake 🐍 in the camp now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The only good thing to come out of the Welsh wanker is worzel has a proper rattle snake 🐍 in the camp now 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Meet herself coming back that bleep Lisa. This camp/that camp anywhere she can camp.....absolute stupid bleep needing proper medical attention....and quick!

Old Slosher will make mincemeat of her!

• Haha
  • Heart
Meet herself coming back that bleep Lisa. This camp/that camp anywhere she can camp.....absolute stupid bleep needing proper medical attention....and quick!

Old Slosher will make mincemeat of her!
But this is how thick they all are they are entertaining the bleep we are not 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My god who the duck is that knob Sharon that got in the box it’s gotta be half touched it’s changed its mind about worzel god do these mentally insane people not see what we see what this bleep does that’s gotta be a new member for the WhatsApp group of death
---
It’s driving a Porsche tomorrow the new geezer has got a bad back but his getting a new car tomorrow but his getting his new car today but his gotta bad back and can’t drive make it make sense Ffsake these people not see this tit that comes out it’s vile gob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
My god who the duck is that knob Sharon that got in the box it’s gotta be half touched it’s changed its mind about worzel god do these mentally insane people not see what we see what this bleep does that’s gotta be a new member for the WhatsApp group of death
---
It’s driving a Porsche tomorrow the new geezer has got a bad back but his getting a new car tomorrow but his getting his new car today but his gotta bad back and can’t drive make it make sense Ffsake these people not see this tit that comes out it’s vile gob 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought that as well mind you she did say her nurses had just turned up 🤦‍♀️ says it all really then you had Clarence who sounded like she wanted winding up god how depressing does she sound 😂🤦‍♀️ says it all the type that follow gonzo don't it really and think she's alright 🤦‍♀️ not a brain cell amongst them I tell ya 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Wonder what cunts are saying please forgive me the Wolverhampton Slapper the wonderful welsh wanker and this fool Sharon who’s got nurses turning up who obviously had a brain bypass if you made all this crap up nobody would believe you but it’s real Ffsake
---
Think I need to go to the nut house to get some sanity back after this morning’s latest episode of worzel the biggest tit show on earth and all the bollox that it spill’s positive negative crap 💩 bleep destroys everything and everyone that don’t agree with it
---
The only thing that’s got positive going for it is that massive McDonald’s gut is holding those sagging plastic tits up no worzel it’s not your medication making you fat you moron
---
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Makes you wonder how, in our broken society with no public services for those who really need them, old child catcher conk gets door to door service from police and NHS. Well that’s because she doesn’t the lying cnut! Her followers are brain dead. The lot of them. That Welsh thing is filling me with rage 😤. She’s a bleeping lunatic!

• Haha
  • Heart