Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
SF said that Wibble had spotted her in Sainsbury’s with a man but she wasn’t going to say who until either he or Wibble did 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m getting lost with it all theirs so much to take in 🤣
I have spoken to Wibble today and she has confirmed that she did not see (or say) that she had seen Trasha in Sainsburys with a man 🤷‍♀️

Another little reminder to us all, to never confuse what comes out of Trasha's mouth with the truth (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 16
SF said that Wibble had spotted her in Sainsbury’s with a man but she wasn’t going to say who until either he or Wibble did 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m getting lost with it all theirs so much to take in 🤣
It thought she said Tesco’s originally and as usual Gonzo will expand on the truth. She’s the biggest liar on TT . I’m sure all will be revealed in time and the TRUTH GONZO will come out !!!
---
I’m surprised the doctor hasn’t prescribed these for her. Might do her some good

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is she on commission for everytime she says stay in ya lane. Honest theirnis certain phrases that wind me up and thats one of them. No worzel, you stay in your kennel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Ok so what she’s done today is vile, but we know what a cnut she is and if she thinks she can go up against Wibble and win she’s sadly bleeping deluded.

BUT. I had to laugh. She thinks because someone works for the RAC they work for King Charles? What? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Omg she really is the thickest person I’ve ever come across.

Also Sasha, the word you are looking for in your video is divulged. Repeat after me: dive-ulged. Try saying it yourself now. Got it yet? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ok so what she’s done today is vile, but we know what a cnut she is and if she thinks she can go up against Wibble and win she’s sadly bleeping deluded.

BUT. I had to laugh. She thinks because someone works for the RAC they work for King Charles? What? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. Omg she really is the thickest person I’ve ever come across.

Also Sasha, the word you are looking for in your video is divulged. Repeat after me: dive-ulged. Try saying it yourself now. Got it yet? 😂😂😂
She’s off her tits, i bet she’s raging 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The king owns the RAC🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣🤣🤣
---
what an absolute state, I don’t even look like that when i get out of bed… never mind the afternoon🤮🤮🤮🤮

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake bleep face worzel making more threats she’s so bleeping hard think her face needs rubbing in horse tit while I stand on her head
---

It stands for RENT A bleep anyway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ah worzel got a little pressie it didn’t like bleep lucky it weren’t a Jiffy bag full of tit least it was in a nice presentation box ungrateful bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine her ringing someone’s employer with all this shite? Ma name’s Sasha bleeping Fontain. I’m a TikTok fing. An’ I’m sending you loads of evilidence of what a gewww that works for you mum ‘as done. An’ ah know she works for the king so that’s treason or summink ain’t it? Nah, what’s your email address? Phone goes dead 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I like the way the bleep tries going after people’s jobs she needs absolutely destroying an nicked for what she does and it goes running to the police they need to open their eyes up to this bleep surely they are not all that thick and can see what she actually is

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Imagine her ringing someone’s employer with all this shite? Ma name’s Sasha bleeping Fontain. I’m a TikTok fing. An’ I’m sending you loads of evilidence of what a gewww that works for you mum ‘as done. An’ ah know she works for the king so that’s treason or summink ain’t it? Nah, what’s your email address? Phone goes dead 😂😂😂
It’s bleeping truly embarrassing now. That’s so pathetic it’s sad. Grow the duck up you moron. You have the brain of a 6 year old , now duck off

• Heart
Reactions: 9
You can just hear her banshee scream…My names Sasha, I mean Sharryn, I mean Zoe, or is it Julia… ermmm I dunno, Anyway, one of your employees called my friend Fat🤣🤣🤣🤣
@MissSaffy , look, There’s ya lampute 🥰🥰🥰

Attachments

• Haha
You know what needs to happen all these dating sites the old queen of sleaze Romford cum bucket is on need serious health warnings written on them she will abuse you and rinse you of everything you’ve got given half a chance do not go near it
---
Worzel you are the RAC rent a bleep and you are one bleeping massive bleep
---
And the thing between you legs will take a juggernaut it’s already been fisted 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
😂😂😂😂 says she ain't bothered by the send a tit parcel...of course she is! Amd they way she thought the sender would be a offended as it was going straight in the bin. The sender/s embarrassed her something rotten....very clever. You know she ain't gonna be doing any unwrapping of gifts videos anymore...she'll vet them before videoing 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
😂😂😂😂 says she ain't bothered by the send a tit parcel...of course she is! Amd they way she thought the sender would be a offended as it was going straight in the bin. The sender/s embarrassed her something rotten....very clever. You know she ain't gonna be doing any unwrapping of gifts videos anymore...she'll vet them before videoing 🤣
I reckon she’s going to half open it, just to be sure… the wrap it back up, look everyone, look at my Maaaaazing gifffssss🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
And these videos the dopey old nightmare is going on about I reckon they need chopping about to make her look good but she’s not got a clue how to do it this bleep normally outs everything immediately
---
Look at these cunts in the comments and that bleeping Welsh wanker worzel forgotten the Welsh wanker stabbed it in the back 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And all this car park bollox yeah was Tescos the man being Julia Clark rebel what ever the cunts name is cause it obviously looks like a man hence it won’t appear on camera 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Probably a big butch old unit is rebel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
The opening of the dog turd on her live was classic, but what has shocked me how Ron has put up the video accusing WW of sending it so she decides to put up WW daughters pic, where she works etc !!!! Honestly if I was WW I’d be down to Romford and smacking that witch until she was begging me to stop, how she will get away with that I don’t know. Surly she can be done for exposing all the information she has put out for all of TT to see, and if she isn’t done for it I hope WW goes and sorts her out. She’s nothing more than a dangerous vile witch and I pray she will soon get exactly what she deserve, and by that I mean not more dog shite cause she sure did deserve that. I’m honestly so bloody disgusted by her videos today outing those poor kids of WW, and Ron if yr reading this be grateful it wasn’t my kids you lying vile witch !!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Ffsake worzel don’t rush into anything takes at least 6 months how long was it before it was engaged to the village idiot 3 weeks a month what a bleeping Slapper 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s off to the Maldives in 3 weeks with whoever she’s allegedly had dinner with, she does talk some crap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Walter mitty is chatting bollocks again 🙄 god this bloke don't half book itself ffs duck off gonzo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6