Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake Sam payne explaining she’s not a lesbian that bleep worzel calls everyone a lesbian mostly a fat lesbian everything that comes out it’s mouth is bull tit if anyone is a lesbian it’s worzel she’s even had a sex change to be a lesbian 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m fairly new to watching this scammer but I’m baffled by the woman on her live asking for info on her products, surely no one is going to pay this con artist good money for those products???? How stupid are some people, has she got insurance incase someone has an allergic reaction, is she allowed to run a business from a council property? The questions I have about her business are many and today we got wax melts thrown in the mix and she makes them herself!!!!!! She’s just an out and out scammer it honestly doesn’t make sense how she is conducting her business if I was her I’d be absolutely terrified incase someone reported me or someone had a severe reaction to her products. She has no idea of how to run a business and it shows, she is literally dangerous and these people are watching her with bated breath to buy her overpriced tatt. And forgive me for asking but does she really have her fridge freezer in her lounge ????? I either saw an unusual piece of furniture or that was a fridge????? The woman is a bloody huge joke she looks like a scammer acts like one and most definitely is one, and my advice is to anyone considering purchasing from her ….DONT
But she reckons we are jealous of her 😂😂 her flat is a disgrace it's so messy towels hanging on doors stuff everywhere it's only one bed ffs she needs to tidy up and that fridge in the lounge 🤦‍♀️ why would any of us be jealous of that and she calls herself a cleaner looking at the state of her flat she definitely don't do nothing when she's home in that 😂🙄

Reactions: 6
But she reckons we are jealous of her 😂😂 her flat is a disgrace it's so messy towels hanging on doors stuff everywhere it's only one bed ffs she needs to tidy up and that fridge in the lounge 🤦‍♀️ why would any of us be jealous of that and she calls herself a cleaner looking at the state of her flat she definitely don't do nothing when she's home in that 😂🙄
I’d rather be jealous of my ex’s new bit..(which I’m not🤦🏼‍♀️)
Why does she still think we want what she’s not got.???head

• Haha
Was out and about and busy over the weekend but I did randomly go on TT for browsing purposes 😂😂. Was she actually on a live most of the morning and afternoon 😳😳😳. Because every time I popped on it there she was!!!

I am trying my hardest to understand what we are jealous of. Help a girl out here as I cannot find in my “fat/ugly/unemployed/troll/jealous” life what I am jealous of!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Was out and about and busy over the weekend but I did randomly go on TT for browsing purposes 😂😂. Was she actually on a live most of the morning and afternoon 😳😳😳. Because every time I popped on it there she was!!!

I am trying my hardest to understand what we are jealous of. Help a girl out here as I cannot find in my “fat/ugly/unemployed/troll/jealous” life what I am jealous of!!! 😂😂😂😂
Well she earns £2400 a day selling her tit posts 300 parcels a day but Saturday it was 500 a week earns an absolute fortune but lives in a one bedroom council pisshole couldn’t afford the rent the other month cause the village idiot has rinsed the joint account for fags and petrol and can’t afford a headlight bulb for its wanky old bmw that’s what we are all jelous of oh tit I’ve spelt jealous like the dim wit does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and we all must be jealous how it behaved the early hours of Saturday morning 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And any one it falls out with is a lesbian or a fat lesbian as you can’t call Sam payne fat 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 wonder when windy sindy the hitman will be called a bleeping massively huge fat lesbian you could make 3 fat lesbians out of her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
By the sounds of it, Windy Sindy had enough, Gonzo said Windy never answers the phone anymore 😂😂

• Haha
She is away to start selling adult toys. 1st person to annoy her she will broadcast anything that they have bought. I might just make a wee phonecall to havering council about her running a business from her 1 bed flat
---
Christ she has the brows comin down to meet her droopy boobs.

• Haha
Stop taking the piss out of poor old worzels plastic fantastic tits that need a refurb she’s ok at the moment she’s got the scaffolding holding them up that bleeping massive McDonald’s inspired gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Well TBF I bet you wished you looked like Ronnie Kray, had dick as a bf, lived in a one bed flat where you can just lean over in the lounge and get grub from the fridge, had windy and Clarence as your bff, get told by everyone how beautiful you are, can dance and look like a pig in a cheap Temu dress ?? I mean let’s face we have lots to be jealous of really 🤔

• Haha
My god just seen a Shaznie video of worzel on a Clarence live going on about barrelcakes is going out with her ex Mike and how his dick has been up her arse Ffsake think with seen a video before like that over that Lisa and an ex of hers worzel you have no shame any hole is a goal including a good old fisting I’m surprised the village idiots div van pricks knob hasn’t rotted off his definitely been doing some old Essex Shitcunt who’s done 8 men in a day not a lifetime what is it your called the Romford bike 🚲 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Old worzel gave her products free to Mrs bbc bleep forgets to mention mrs bbc took the old dog to Gatwick airport paid for lunch and cocktails paid to send the old cunts van keys back to the finance company as the wankers van was up for reprocessing what the multi millionaire couldn’t pay for even though it was earning £2400 a day selling its products 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Worzel your a complete and utter lying no good lowlife scumbag Shitcunt
---
Ffsake that’s a new one McDonald to go with the many other alias it’s got brown Bentley brotherton Fontain and god knows how many else it’s got to go with its many heads

Last edited:
Reactions: 2