Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post πŸ’©

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh bore off Windy you fat mess. No one cares. Go blow your pensioner off. Or that Jay who wasn’t even aware he was in a relationship with you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This thread is just what I needed this morning. @Aliciab1933 ”did someone actually send her a tub of tit” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She was fuming. One of the best moments ever. The fact she was on live when she opened it. Call the forenshits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Go away Sindy you melt, as if Wibble would be bothered by anything you had got to say 🀑
twit. Needs certifying that one. Who backs as Charity Thief , someone who mocks DV, lies, scams and records every conversation. MH at its finest. So STINKY FINGER BRING IT ON. You are as bad as the WW
---
Oh bore off Windy you fat mess. No one cares. Go blow your pensioner off. Or that Jay who wasn’t even aware he was in a relationship with you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

This thread is just what I needed this morning. @Aliciab1933 ”did someone actually send her a tub of tit” πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. She was fuming. One of the best moments ever. The fact she was on live when she opened it. Call the forenshits πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It was just brilliant wasn’t it. All time classic πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©πŸ’©

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

I see it on lovely wibbles post and I cracked up in fact watched it over and over cos gonzo thought it was something nice maybe the 300 quid bottle of creed πŸ™„πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ made my day seeing that πŸ’•

• Haha
  • Heart
Is this the same Sindy who’s not a fat bleep who sits on her arse all day and slates Mrs Brown for being β€œHuge”…vile ugly witch..🀬🀬
She must have her own post code surely. Size on that! WTF is Gonzo wearing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Another Bon Marche special. If you’re going to do pre-loved, at least make it bleeping stylish! I think Windy’s top is from Trespass. Tent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Is this the same Sindy who’s not a fat bleep who sits on her arse all day and slates Mrs Brown for being β€œHuge”…vile ugly witch..🀬🀬
Yeah that’ll be the whale, once again stuffing its fat face. Look at that lonely table for 3 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. duck me how the mighty has fallen.

• Haha
Blimey how the mighty have fallen clutching at mates πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ fartface and Clarence how times have changed eh gonzo πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
The song ALL BY MYSELF DON'T WANNA BE ALL BY MYSELF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you chat tit look like tit and got a well deserved portion of tit for ya birthday you old bint πŸ™ŒπŸ‘Œ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Errrrrmmm
Still cracks me up. No affected by it but didn’t shut up the entire video πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ how many times did it look at the piece of paper that came with it. Funniest thing ever. The dirty beg thought she was getting another gift πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Thank you @poola this has cracked me up she really wasn't rattled or bothered was she πŸ€₯πŸ€₯πŸ€₯ me thinks you were gonzo me thinks you were 🀣🀣 bloody excellent πŸ‘ whoever sent that gets free drinks all night on me absolutely πŸ’― πŸ₯°
You’ve gotta buy free drinks for 2 tattlers πŸ€£πŸ‡¬πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
---
Some idiot came up with it someone else carried it out 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
This beats the internet today….shes only a size 12, but the dressing gown that some muggy cnut has sent is size 22-24πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
That’s fat cnut sizing 🀣🀣🀣
Stupid cnuts! I’ve no sympathy for any of these people buying her stuff now. She doesn’t appreciate any of it. We’ve all heard her voice notes about the GoFundMe 🀬🀬🀬

A size 12 would laugh in her face. Her nose is a size 14 for a start πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Christ is she in competition with Windy? My 600lb life πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
This beats the internet today….shes only a size 12, but the dressing gown that some muggy cnut has sent is size 22-24πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ
That’s fat cnut sizing 🀣🀣🀣
Didn’t the wedding dress say size 22 on the label that she showed 🀣🀣🀣
---
She must have her own post code surely. Size on that! WTF is Gonzo wearing πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. Another Bon Marche special. If you’re going to do pre-loved, at least make it bleeping stylish! I think Windy’s top is from Trespass. Tent πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She got that top from her mate Linz Essex I’m sure. From her preloved fashions 🀣🀣🀣 she saved it just for the charity thief.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some idiot told a ex member of tattle I’d like to send a Jiffy bag full of horse tit to worzel the ex member duly did it buy the way I’m the idiot 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
Reactions: 5