Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is selling that coffee maker for £30 it cost her £65. No it never. You bought it from lidle and it cost you £30. She has no chance of getting rid of her shite coz she practically wants more than what she paid for them

then said she had an early night coz she needed to be up early Saturday mornin why? 🤔🤔 to lay in your tit tip coz isnt their lives if you layin in bed
And it started of 3 people IYKYK now it’s 4. Havering shitebag

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Obviously the multi billionaire is skint again she best sell the wedding dress every mug paid for as the cash machine mark has woken up to her
---
Windy you fat fucker stop eating and lend your bestie some money 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
This beats the internet today….shes only a size 12, but the dressing gown that some muggy cnut has sent is size 22-24🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
That’s fat cnut sizing 🤣🤣🤣
Oh another account she's got I'll have to go look at that one is she having a laugh sexysharon ffs 🤣 😂 🤦‍♀️ good lord 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Obviously the multi billionaire is skint again she best sell the wedding dress every mug paid for as the cash machine mark has woken up to her
---
No fucker’s gonna but that monstrosity of a marquee surely. Especially when she’ll probably ask for about two grand for it😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
---
I bet she already has !.= Mug .🤣

• Haha
Oh bore off Windy you fat mess. No one cares. Go blow your pensioner off. Or that Jay who wasn’t even aware he was in a relationship with you 😂😂😂

This thread is just what I needed this morning. @Aliciab1933 ”did someone actually send her a tub of tit😂😂😂😂😂😂. She was fuming. One of the best moments ever. The fact she was on live when she opened it. Call the forenshits 😂😂😂
Please tell me someone screen recorded it 😆😆

Just seen it's latest video about the package she received and the phone call from the Irish lady( I forgot her name).
1 She wasn't threatening
2 Worzel was on live Saturday chatting with her little mates she was bored and discussing men she'd contacted on P.O.F and she wasn't sure if she was going to her caravan
3 She has the worse potty mouth ever and frequently discusses her adventures with men,she was banned last week for doing so
4 The birthdays finished so she needs another sympathy tale

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just seen it's latest video about the package she received and the phone call from the Irish lady( I forgot her name).
1 She wasn't threatening
2 Worzel was on live Saturday chatting with her little mates she was bored and discussing men she'd contacted on P.O.F and she wasn't sure if she was going to her caravan
3 She has the worse potty mouth ever and frequently discusses her adventures with men,she was banned last week for doing so
4 The birthdays finished so she needs another sympathy tale
I was just away to come here and say the exact same thing. She keeps saying she has been away but was lying in her bed on live Saturday morning. Lyndsey called her a Cnut and she says nice words to come out a ladies mouth but forgets that comes out her mouth every 3rd word coz every 2nd word is the F word.
but she doesn’t retaliate. She only shares people identities, addresses or voice recordings and calls. She just doesn’t make sense and those idiots that follow her and call everyone else bullies are deluded like her.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
What a bleep this thing really is .
She's really going to upset the wrong person one day why is she naming Wibbles daughters and informing their places of work about something the mum did?yet again she's mentioned Mrs B and she keeps mentioning mental health,she really and truly needs to seek help because she can't carry on doing all this messed up stuff.

• Angry
I think she thinks she has her own wee tv show. No one acts like that on a video unless they are acting. The little smirks and hair flicks. I say it all the time she is deluded.
---Sharon you are a clown

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
She is so rattled it’s unreal. Lying saying the parcel contained dog tit. No Gonzo it was from a joke company which makes the package look like tit. You are a liar, a nasty vile narcissist that isnt winning and can’t stand it. You’ve met your match you absolute hateful witch. We are all here to see your downfall.
---
EVERYONE head over to queensasha1970 and report the last few videos guys. She’s now started on Wibbles family and this has to stop. PLEASE REPORT !!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
That Lou Lou frontroom,the cutting in same as Worzels and the stench of stale tobacco must be putrid judging by the colour of that lampshade
---
She is so rattled it’s unreal. Lying saying the parcel contained dog tit. No Gonzo it was from a joke company which makes the package look like tit. You are a liar, a nasty vile narcissist that isnt winning and can’t stand it. You’ve met your match you absolute hateful witch. We are all here to see your downfall.
---
EVERYONE head over to queensasha1970 and report the last few videos guys. She’s now started on Wibbles family and this has to stop. PLEASE REPORT !!!
It's going on about her friends and family and loved ones Worzel you ain't got not friend or family,you say you don't retaliate or act,but here you are doing just that.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
So, I've been thinking about this 'poo parcel' that she was sent :poop:
For the previous few weeks, she has been devoting a pre-recorded tiktok to the opening of each parcel that she received 📦
I wonder why, that particular package she 'just happened' to open on a live whilst she had guests in the box and 'mods' on hand. :unsure:
She says it contained, as she so eloquently states, "dog tit". How does she know that? Did she open it? :rolleyes:

Where's the 'actual proof' that it was sent by Wibble? 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it wasn't her at all? Maybe it was someone else? Maybe it was Trasha herself? ⁉⁉⁉
Hmmmmm - Who dun(g) it? 🙉🙈🙊

#justsaying
#followyournose
#whoeversmeltitdealtit

• Haha
  • Heart
So who’s this fella she was spotted with then? What’s the story there? 🤔

• Heart
So, I've been thinking about this 'poo parcel' that she was sent :poop:
For the previous few weeks, she has been devoting a pre-recorded tiktok to the opening of each parcel that she received 📦
I wonder why, that particular package she 'just happened' to open on a live whilst she had guests in the box and 'mods' on hand. :unsure:
She says it contained, as she so eloquently states, "dog tit". How does she know that? Did she open it? :rolleyes:

Where's the 'actual proof' that it was sent by Wibble? 🤷‍♂️
Maybe it wasn't her at all? Maybe it was someone else? Maybe it was Trasha herself? ⁉⁉⁉
Hmmmmm - Who dun(g) it? 🙉🙈🙊

#justsaying
#followyournose
#whoeversmeltitdealtit
It’s from a company that do jokes, It could’ve been anyone…🤷🏼‍♀️😜
But why did Chindy say to keep it for fingerprints..?? The only fingerprints would be from the company itself..Chindy you thick twit🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I’m actually pissing myself at the SP video about bullying..”she’s called my friend Fat.”🤣🤣🤣🤣
But also…🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️ wasn’t it Chindy who was going to phone SP workplace and say someone had been in an accident, and threatening her online??
Oh trashbags, Please make it make sense you absolute cnut🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
What bloke and where?
Or is this just another new 'storyline' she's touting to deflect?
SF said that Wibble had spotted her in Sainsbury’s with a man but she wasn’t going to say who until either he or Wibble did 🤷🏼‍♀️ I’m getting lost with it all theirs so much to take in 🤣

• Haha
Done
---
done ✔

• Heart