Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s gone quiet because she’s banging the old man again and it’s too embarrassing to admit it ! How do you come back from telling the internet he’s a caaaaaahnt and a drug addict and broke and likes to bang clacton pigs ? Of course she has no shame and will tell everyone that they are in love and it’s none of our bizznizzzzz . Fact is we all have that one hideous friend that keeps going back to a dreadful man after boring us about how awful he is . Even the fibro princess and Clarence must be sick of it by now
💯with the old mumbling div

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She just talks constant tit 🙄 she's actually borinf
---
She's just said 'try going out to work till o'clock today it's gonna kill me'

Let see what time she's back on live at......

Reactions: 4
She’s trying say she sold £2,400 worth of products a day last time. People still believe her? Madness

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s trying say she sold £2,400 worth of products a day last time. People still believe her? Madness
She might have sold that, but how much of that was orders that didnt arrive? She admitted she wasn't sending orders out.

• Angry
It’s the same old bollox with what ever she does earning grands upon grands a week on meet me like duck she was she might of earnt a total of £300 on her entire time on their what with me non stop reporting the bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She never even sold one of those £300 gift baskets, let alone eight a day 🤡🤡🤡
Because it worked out a lot cheaper if you bought the items individually that’s how thick the bleep is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck me she’s on 72 grand a month and it’s doing tin pot cleaning best stick to selling the products love 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’s so bleeping thick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake just seen mrs bbc video what is that bleep worzel on she’s been trying to hack her Webb site worzel give it a bleeping rest you sad pathetic bleep so when it all fails again which it will it’s Mrs bbc fault again worzel your a failure at everything you touch end of

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake just seen this morning’s live thanks to Shaznie utube that bleep worzel for real and the village idiot is one mongrel bleep allows that thing to slag him off his daughter and dying mother then his with it but we all knew that man needs to grow sum bollox silly old fool no fool like an old fool 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi moron (Sharon ) was me saying you can’t pronounce Baccarat Rouge . Listen to yourself .. it’s not Baccarack you absolute moron .
Also what an ick seeing a man who is in his sixties who has to hide from his mum and dad that he’s seeing you . Not only a broke old druggie but a mummies boy too . His beautiful young daughter will be so happy she never ever EVER has to see that loud mouthed OLD chav again . Hopefully she realises what a prick her dad is too .

• Heart
So worzel or windy has been doing what they don’t do read on here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping mongrels 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And as for the village idiot he needs to grow some his a big a bleep as her especially after her going on and on and on about him saying can I stick it in you his going out to duck sum Clacton skank what sort of a man says that some man that’s been bleeping a Clacton skank yes you worzel your the Clacton skank 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Both a pair of extremely thick cunts but they get even thicker by the day 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Windy you fat old bleep do 1
---
My god what the duck has it got on 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
bleeping thing looks like a massive Chinese vase 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake windy your so far up her arse your head will be poking out of worzels big fat vile gob

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m confused. She was seeing some guy a week ago then it was off she blocked him then by Sunday she had the old dribbler in the tin shed. So nOw I’m confused is she back with the old dribbler or this James. 🤔🤔
---
She looks like she found this dress on the floor at pitsea market.

• Haha
I’m confused. She was seeing some guy a week ago then it was off she blocked him then by Sunday she had the old dribbler in the tin shed. So nOw I’m confused is she back with the old dribbler or this James. 🤔🤔
---
She looks like she found this dress on the floor at pitsea market.
It’s the knob that booked the holiday but was a lying 🤥 bleep and got blown out you couldn’t make it up the village idiot was blocked and deleted so was this knob James all it is as we know is one lying pile of horse tit 💩

Reactions: 3