Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ooooh shes and lol. anyone got any ideas of what sasha Neeson is talking about?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Ffsake here we go again how to get ripped off by worzel with its tit products it doesn’t send out shop with confidence 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 you having a bleeping laugh love to know who’s financing this load of bollox this time don’t know how the silly bleep is going to find time to do all this what with its 50 hours cleaning and running this massive low end cleaning company with multiple employees company secretary is well going to be busy 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 tin pot earn duck all enterprises springs to mind and does this mean she’s hired another warehouse to stock all its tit in 4 shelf’s in its council pisshole 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Soooo, Rebel/Alison/Julia hasn't been mentioned in the last few tiktoks, yanno when Trasha is 'fanking all the geeewlzz' for their support. 🧐
Has she finally woken up and realised that she is merely used in the 'kleaning bizniz' to cover for Trasha when her 16 hour week is too much for her to cope with? 🤔
And by too much to cope with, I obviously mean when her 16 hour week interferes with her streaming, sunning, shagging and scoffing 📽☀🍆🐷
Poola don’t be silly she does 50 hours a week as we’ve all seen 10 hours a day 5 days a week all it’s followers believe her bleeping all deaf dumb and blind 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 how the duck doesn’t any of them not pull this pile of tit on it last half day it did was Thursday now it’s Tuesday and it’s sunning it’s fat wrinkled old body out side a tin hut In Clacton in the same stinking bikini 👙 it’s had on for days

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She builds websites… oh duck me, add that to the CV🤣🤣
She’s not doing tiktok shop cos… She knows she won’t be able to go live with all those nasty trollzzzz reporting her🤣🤣🤣
I’m not very good on TT but I thought you had to go thro their TT shop to be able to sell from there now ??

• Heart
The old dollop is going through tt shop it’s free for 30 days according to bleep face apparently it needs a new name for its domain sasha Fontain thieving bleep sounds good to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The old dollop is going through tt shop it’s free for 30 days according to bleep face apparently it needs a new name for its domain sasha Fontain thieving bleep sounds good to me 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Well I’ll be keeping a close eye and if she starts selling it via any of her pages she’ll be reported

• Heart
Is she back to selling her dollop products 🤦‍♀️ her followers honestly 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Old Richard back in her caravan ! I’m so delighted that the power couple are back together and she now has a hot sweaty man next to her who snores badly . Love that they have no money between them and a future of booze and rows and squabbling ! What a pair of dumb dumbs !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Can someone tell her to blow her nose. Or if your reading here you walking STD can you blow your massive hooter. The sniffin is givin me the boak 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor old rebel has to do 2 scrubbers work as its leader has decided to cook its bulbous body in Clacton to try and turn a village idiot on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think that should be an early contender for the next thread title 👏👏👏
---

I think Denise Park should buy the lot 😁
It’s Dennis park 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
She’s another tucker like it’s lord and master 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha