Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
loves a polyester tit tacky dress this bleep 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
It paid 7 quid to look like a hooker 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

New man James 🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥
That’s the prick they had lunch with its side kick Julia Clark rebel what ever the old dogs name is when she slagged him off a few hours later
---
Probably find out worzel is having an arse licking love in with the Welsh wanker too it’s making a mockery of her block and delete bollox it just is impossible for her not to lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It is a bleeping hooker windy the hitman mechanic is it’s pimp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone got a pic of the lump of lard gonzo in what she went out in I had to cut short watching the live so only saw him on the bed in that polka dot tit from shein she got fartface in the box reading the comments that's as far as I got so missed what he ended up looking like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Anyone got a pic of the lump of lard gonzo in what she went out in I had to cut short watching the live so only saw him on the bed in that polka dot tit from shein she got fartface in the box reading the comments that's as far as I got so missed what he ended up looking like 😂😂
£7 worth of dress with 💯 percent genuine Chanel hand bag a turkey knock off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sheis bursting out of the cheap tit vile temu dress, stop kidding yaself and get a bigger size u old dollop 🙈🙄🤮
---

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Ffsake I didn’t arf miss some this morning good old Shaznie utube the village idiot got his wish bleeping some old slapper in Clacton cancer scare soon went when it wanted some cock be saying it’s not had it in months by tomorrow night again and van pricks a no good coke head bleep who she never wants to speak to again she’s definitely saviles spawn
---
Worzel it’s the only thing you’ve said that’s true you said the village idiot div van prick was going to duck an old skank the weekend and he did a miracle has happened she’s told the truth trouble is the old Shitcunt he fucked was you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I just can’t get over how thick that bleep is do floor layers get bad knees 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 OMG its as bad as her low end cleaning with bog rolls used as polishing cloth
---
It’s just a total bleep the biggest bleep put on this earth 🌍 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The tits are a sagging ,need scaffolding to hold them up , definitely past their sell by date ...just like her ..😏
She’s got the scaffolding it’s that gut holding them up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 no wonder that bed broke with 2 hypos on it at it 🤣🤣🤣🤣 and the biggest laugh is the village idiots mummy and daddy don’t know they are at it funny she announced it to the world yesterday and the village idiots daughter and uncle watch the old shitcunt according to worzel
---
duck me obviously the fat old spunker was live early this morning pissed out it’s tiny p brain after seeing another Shaznie video and her calling Sam payne a lesbian and digging at Shaznie someone needs so stand on the old dogs throat to restrict her air circulation might do it’s p brain some good

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
It’s announced it’s been on the village idiots cock all weekend as if we didn’t know that well he definitely did duck a Clacton skank didn’t he worzel god she’s one old desperate tit bleep and his one desperate old pensioner If their is an idiot called James someone should direct him to Shaznie utube channel to see what an old dog his getting mixed up with
---
And that new Midlands minger Clarence the doped up nightmare needs to shut the duck up cant wait for that tattooed old rat 🐀 to go under the bus it will come out the other side with even more wonky eyes than it’s already got 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
I’m confused. She was seeing some guy a week ago then it was off she blocked him then by Sunday she had the old dribbler in the tin shed. So nOw I’m confused is she back with the old dribbler or this James. 🤔🤔
---
She looks like she found this dress on the floor at pitsea market.
Pitsea Market. I remember that well 😂😂😂
---
Sheis bursting out of the cheap tit vile temu dress, stop kidding yaself and get a bigger size u old dollop 🙈🙄🤮
---
I’m dead !!!! WTF does she look like. Big fat old Mutton dressed as lamb. Jesus Christ buy some more cause that really entertained me 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:
Imagine being near 60 acting like this 🤢 just revolting really has a special mirror that one does 😂
No class no respect local bike independent woman my arse don't need a man my arse desperate big fat tits to go with the big fat beer gut books itself yes old trollope yes I could go on and on sharon you are a skank 100% and that half asleep boss eyed wanker as well depressing as duck never done a day's work in her life lazy duck all her mates are sofa surfers ain't they
She's just revolting makes me wanna puke and them false tits everything about this bloke is wrong big ego big tits big gut big hooter what man in there right mind would find him attractive 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
They are all sofa surfers that’s exactly where worzel wants to be again where she was during lock downs sitting on its big fat hairy arse

Or
What an old has been. What a disgrace. Fancy having a party for one showing your only fans tricks 😝😝😝😝😝. Disgraceful but also extremely funny 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. Thanks for my entertainment during my morning cuppa and it had enticed me to do some exercise NOW 😅😅😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6