Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hasn’t the old Shitcunt been live since the latest show of utter sleaze lucky it had its clothes on other wise it would of been like a enormous jelly wobbling about surely it’s not embarrassed by its latest total tit show no wonder that bed broke with those two fat hippos 🦛 at it surprisingly the tin huts still standing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Not only does every man in the world fancy it, we now have Sam Payne going in for a snog 🤣🤣🤣 what a pile of 💩💩
As for not understanding business, I ran a successful business for 30 years, not 30 weeks, patronising woman.
Hope she's informed the council & HMRC of her up & coming business cos sure as hell I will 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Oh Ffsake in other words worzel was pissed up and tried it on with sp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 worzel you silly bleep all your followers have mental health problems you only have to look at windy and Clarence and fucked up cordial Jayne to see that but you can’t see it cause of the serious mental health problems you have with made up heart cancer and baby loss scams you fat bleep
---
We all know who worzel really fancies a lezzie up with the real Sam fox if only she knew where she lived it would be stalking her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just a question, Cos if I ever fall out with people, I tend to delete pics and tit, but why has she still got photos of that old cnut SP if she hates her.? .. weirdo for sure.!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
So who is funding all this crap she is buying coz she hasn’t got a pot to piss in
Exactly that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 probably trying to take money for orders before buying anything and will only send half of it out to the fools buying her two bob tit
---
Oh duck with forgotten about the pages and pages upon pages of fake orders she use to show how well it’s doing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Funny worzel you told that geezer the other day you was sending 300 parcels a day at least 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
This time next year windy I will be a billionaire let’s hope tic tok stop the vile bleep and ban the bleep off of the app for selling outside their shop
---
And that would be a result
---
Groundhog Day all over again peoples let’s get ripped off by the biggest and I mean biggest lying thieving Shitcunt Sharon brotherton

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Do we have a list of accounts she's using now, I've lost track, banned accounts, new accounts, if a professional stalker like myself can't keep up, how on earth will the gormless 🐑🐑🐑 manage 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m fairly new to watching this scammer but I’m baffled by the woman on her live asking for info on her products, surely no one is going to pay this con artist good money for those products???? How stupid are some people, has she got insurance incase someone has an allergic reaction, is she allowed to run a business from a council property? The questions I have about her business are many and today we got wax melts thrown in the mix and she makes them herself!!!!!! She’s just an out and out scammer it honestly doesn’t make sense how she is conducting her business if I was her I’d be absolutely terrified incase someone reported me or someone had a severe reaction to her products. She has no idea of how to run a business and it shows, she is literally dangerous and these people are watching her with bated breath to buy her overpriced tatt. And forgive me for asking but does she really have her fridge freezer in her lounge ????? I either saw an unusual piece of furniture or that was a fridge????? The woman is a bloody huge joke she looks like a scammer acts like one and most definitely is one, and my advice is to anyone considering purchasing from her ….DONT

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’m fairly new to watching this scammer but I’m baffled by the woman on her live asking for info on her products, surely no one is going to pay this con artist good money for those products???? How stupid are some people, has she got insurance incase someone has an allergic reaction, is she allowed to run a business from a council property? The questions I have about her business are many and today we got wax melts thrown in the mix and she makes them herself!!!!!! She’s just an out and out scammer it honestly doesn’t make sense how she is conducting her business if I was her I’d be absolutely terrified incase someone reported me or someone had a severe reaction to her products. She has no idea of how to run a business and it shows, she is literally dangerous and these people are watching her with bated breath to buy her overpriced tatt. And forgive me for asking but does she really have her fridge freezer in her lounge ????? I either saw an unusual piece of furniture or that was a fridge????? The woman is a bloody huge joke she looks like a scammer acts like one and most definitely is one, and my advice is to anyone considering purchasing from her ….DONT
Yep the bleep had a fully grown fridge in her piss hole living room

as for insurance I shouldn’t think she can even spell it .

• Haha
Reactions: 8