Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:
Imagine being of an age where you should have manners and decorum…. But instead you act like a desperate old slapper wanting cock 24/7… sad old cnut !!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine being of an age where you should have manners and decorum…. But instead you act like a desperate old slapper wanting cock 24/7… sad old cnut !!
She really is an embarrassment 😳 it's good she has no kids imagine ya mother at that age acting this way cringe alert 😳

• Heart
Reactions: 10
What she does not seem to grasp is ……….. one thing for certain in this life is you will get older. No amount of filters will stop that! She is younger than me and I look younger 😂😂😂. Prancing around like a washed up only fans reject is sooooo embarrassing. She should take stock of her life and think I am getting older. I will not be able to go to the “chewder” bar flashing it’s bits about shouting she wants a sh*g. Well she can I suppose but really!!!!! I would be thinking it’s time to reinvent myself and have a more age related life 😂😂😂.
don’t get me wrong I party like the rest of them - I’m out later with the girls for a few vinos - but I can assure you i will not be behaving like a two bit hooker 😂😂😂😂. And she says we are all jealous😂😂😂😂. Of WHAT! 7 quid dresses 😂😂😂😂my bracelet im wearing is more than she earns a month 🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪. Grow up you reject woman 🙈🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
She must equate sex with love ,men used to want sex with her, so they must like /love me ,but in all honesty men will duck anything even old has been bleep like her .🤣🤣

• Haha
She must equate sex with love ,men used to want sex with her, so they must like /love me ,but in all honesty men will duck anything even old has been bleep like her .🤣🤣
Exactly 💯 she can't even see she's being used she thinks it's cos she's drop dead gorgeous 🤢 depends how many nelson Mandela's they have had I see this all the time in my pub women like her we all laugh cos the next day that type of woman is the talk of the pub 😂 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 11
That carry on last night by someone his age was repulsive , that stunk of sheer desperation . Like a dirty old prostitute begging for attention. At this point Clarence and Stinky Finger need to intervene, if they are real friends they’d be telling her what an absolute bleep she made of herself and how ridiculous it looks. It”ll be doing a CLA next with the hairbrush IYKYK 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Quote of the night from the old drag queen "gewls this is how to get a man to love you, cock riding".

What a fucken embarrassing slag she is!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Quote of the night from the old drag queen "gewls this is how to get a man to love you, cock riding".

What a fucken embarrassing slag she is!
Her very own words says it all. NO Gonzo it doesn’t make a man love you, men shag anything (well the ones that shag you do) it doesn’t make them love you but what it does make is you an “Easy old slag”. Men prefer ladies , men like the chase, men love women that respect themselves and don’t show themselves up. So that means you are UNLOVEABLE, you will always be that easy shag 😂😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Her very own words says it all. NO Gonzo it doesn’t make a man love you, men shag anything (well the ones that shag you do) it doesn’t make them love you but what it does make is you an “Easy old slag”. Men prefer ladies , men like the chase, men love women that respect themselves and don’t show themselves up. So that means you are UNLOVEABLE, you will always be that easy shag 😂😂😂😂😂

It's unbelievably embarrassing. I used to think she'll ride the wave (and anything with a cock obviously) and come out alright but we all know how she'll end up. Alone.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It thinks it’s a queen it is a queen bleeping queen of sleaze a bleeping dirty old brass end of and a double rotten one at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
It thinks it’s a queen it is a queen bleeping queen of sleaze a bleeping dirty old brass end of and a double rotten one at that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's Queen of duck all.....and she knows it. I'll guarantee she cries into her pillow in the wee small hours. She's delusional but she's not stupid at her game of conning.

Her last shag is imminent, and she knows that too. Has anyone ever made love to her? It would seem not by her own stories. She's a sad act, she knows this too especially as the years go by. It's all very, very sad.

"You can be pissed and classy"
Or
You can be pissed and show everyone what a complete and utter slut you really are :sick:
Sat at home all alone in a 2 quid temu dress drinking! Never felt so embarrassed for someone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

She's absolutely dog ugly 🤢🤢
---
If she's pissed in that video then I'm the king of England!! Can tell a mile off she's faking it even more embarrassing

• Heart
I’ve never had such second hand embarrassment so bad as I did watching her pretending to be drunk and dancing in the cheap and nasty dress, the dry mangled hair, with the droopy boobs, she looked exactly what she is, a sad pathetic woman. And to call out shazney and Sam Payne was just so bloody disgusting she’s not only racist she’s also homophobic, I don’t know either of those women but if I was Sam especially id be reporting her. And as for that bloody fool who literally just lays on her sofa is either stoned or heavily medicated she’s gotta be the most boring person on the app, she obviously doesn’t like Sharon because if she was my so called best friend I’d of told her how ridiculous she looked. The three of them are the worst types of women two are enabling her and she is the most embarrassingly ugly con artist I’ve ever watched, do yourself a favour Sharron get off TikTok, try to stay away from the men and try to salvage any reputation you have left because you are the a complete joke

• Heart
She's Queen of duck all.....and she knows it. I'll guarantee she cries into her pillow in the wee small hours. She's delusional but she's not stupid at her game of conning.

Her last shag is imminent, and she knows that too. Has anyone ever made love to her? It would seem not by her own stories. She's a sad act, she knows this too especially as the years go by. It's all very, very sad.
She’ll always get a shag she’s a slag

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi Sharon ,
Quick message as u read here …. U can’t dance !
oh also those 2012 tits need a redo .
You know when fake tits became a thing and we all
used to say “what will old women look like in years to come with big plastic airbags stuck
On their old saggy bodies ?” ….. well
Here we are . Implants that are way too big and just make her look fat . Not an insult just a visual FACT . Wrapped in polyester from China just making it look even worse . Hairs a fire hazard as well as the dress . How uncouth and unladylike is this thing ? Hands like shovels and an uneducated vocabulary . Only listens to the same 3 songs on repeat as well … tapped I tell you !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Absolutely vile nasty old SLAG. she might as well go and take over the job of that female slaggy prison officer that has been shagging all the inmates, cause that is what came to mind when i watched them videos, i'm broad minded and like a laugh but smuttiness and nastiness like that makes me feel sick, it's not 1 bit attractive like she thinks it is, it's just skanky. What a sad desperate lonely old slag, she will always be that SAD OLD LONELY SLAGGY SPINSTER bleep.
Also Imagine being 1 of them silly muggy cunts who put money into the go fund me when she said I will never ger married, I'm glad they got mugged off and lost their money lol. Especially that Dennis Park lol 😁🙄🤘
---
OMG how BORING and bleeping LAZY is Clarence, its no wonder she sleeps all the time, she BORES HERSELF to sleep. 🥱🥱🥱
And as for her boring shopping hauls, jesus they are as boring as her. Surely she can find better tit to spend her PIP Benefits on 🤔🙄😡.
If anyone ever has trouble falling asleep,just watch 1 of her videos u will sleep like a baby, bleep can't even talk properly she is so bleeping LAZY🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🤔🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱🥱😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴💤💤💤💤💤💤😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
That Mandy E just popped up on my FYP and there's a clip of that Siny Lou's home and the smoke alarm is brown

• Sick
Reactions: 1