Sasha Fontain #46 Three tossers, fat dossers and a pile of poo in the post 💩

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if worzel the lump of lard is on its way back to its Romford low end cleaning or still frying it bulbous body down it’s tin hut with its padding pool all the water jumps out when it gets in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“BACCARACK rouge “ 😂😂😂😂😂! What an illiterate queen she is ! What a boss witch . Can’t even pronounce the name of her white label crappy dupes !
also , hi Alison , how u feeling about being left to do all the work while fatso supermodel is busy breaking cheap beds in the crappy caravan with the broke coke head that she has whined about for weeks ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
This big thing she came out with if anyone says it she will kill them it couldn’t be does it self lubricate as it’s had a gender realignment and is really a man probably why it was flat chested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The sisters not flat chested 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Does that get me killed 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
💯 she is like the Welsh nutjob lick arse 😂😂
Ffsake that bleep had seen the light god these bleeping people are unbelievable let’s get rinised by a no good lying piece of scum
Yet again
---
Oh look cordial is back lick arse 🤦‍♀️ wonder how many she'll buy after the vino kicks in pissed up 😂😂
She don’t drink bleeping cunts on meths
---
I can’t stop laughing a certain person on here was in rudis live when cordial dim wit had seen the light over worzel and everyone was telling them to leave her alone as they still kept having a go at her how right was they to keep it up 💯 per cent just been proved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I can’t believe these knob’s they man the life boats row to the other side then row back to their potty fat bleep of a leader and the welsh wanker is rowing 🚣‍♀️ to anyone that will have her but nobody wants puff the blown out dragon 🐉 not even its old man wants that bleeping thing

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffsake that bleep had seen the light god these bleeping people are unbelievable let’s get rinised by a no good lying piece of scum
Yet again
---

She don’t drink bleeping cunts on meths
---
I can’t stop laughing a certain person on here was in rudis live when cordial dim wit had seen the light over worzel and everyone was telling them to leave her alone as they still kept having a go at her how right was they to keep it up 💯 per cent just been proved 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I can’t believe these knob’s they man the life boats row to the other side then row back to their potty fat bleep of a leader and the welsh wanker is rowing 🚣‍♀️ to anyone that will have her but nobody wants puff the blown out dragon 🐉 not even its old man wants that bleeping thing
I can’t stand that Jayne. She’s a piss head or just a complete nutter. Reminds me of Martha in Baby Reindeer 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t stand that Jayne. She’s a piss head or just a complete nutter. Reminds me of Martha in Baby Reindeer 😂😂😂
Me neither she winds me up never understood why rudi constantly let her chat bollocks in the box soon as she went in I fucked off 😂😂

• Haha
Fellow Tattlers. Please all head over to TT and repost the last three TT that a Mandy Evans has put up about Gonzo. There is some serious questions that have been asked apparently and we need to get the word out there ❤❤❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I’ve got it what she will kill you for what I’ve said all along she’s Jimmy saviles love child 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Or could it be it reckons it had a dog 🐕 before if you took the piss out of that like she did about someone’s poor pet rabbit no I doubt that you’d have to have a heart which she definitely hasn’t got

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She’s gone quiet because she’s banging the old man again and it’s too embarrassing to admit it ! How do you come back from telling the internet he’s a caaaaaahnt and a drug addict and broke and likes to bang clacton pigs ? Of course she has no shame and will tell everyone that they are in love and it’s none of our bizznizzzzz . Fact is we all have that one hideous friend that keeps going back to a dreadful man after boring us about how awful he is . Even the fibro princess and Clarence must be sick of it by now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Me neither she winds me up never understood why rudi constantly let her chat bollocks in the box soon as she went in I fucked off 😂😂
Yeah must admit we were all against it but Rudi wanted to come across as fair I suppose but she was a Cnut and that’s it lol
---
Brilliant 👏👏 all these arse lickers really get on my tits they really do and that Welsh wanker too faced sons of bitchs they are 😡
Knob Cheese is another Cnut. I absolutely detest her lol

• Heart
Yeah must admit we were all against it but Rudi wanted to come across as fair I suppose but she was a Cnut and that’s it lol
---

Knob Cheese is another Cnut. I absolutely detest her lol
Yeah I give rudi his dew he had more patients than me listening to her chat tit she's not all the ticket that one for sure 😂 very patronising I found her 🤦‍♀️
But that's just me think in my game you work people out and without even seeing her in person I worked out she was a c@@t 😂😂 a too faced one as well

• Heart
  • Haha
Yeah I give rudi his dew he had more patients than me listening to her chat tit she's not all the ticket that one for sure 😂 very patronising I found her 🤦‍♀️
But that's just me think in my game you work people out and without even seeing her in person I worked out she was a c@@t 😂😂 a too faced one as well
All her followers are cunts can’t see the wood through the trees especially after everything it’s done is very lovely and loving in real life never made a nasty video 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 that says everything about its leader a total bleeping lying scumbag bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 6