Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not spilled anything has it bottled it like it’s leader that’s not turned up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Has it tit its massive big knickers cause its leaders not backing it up or the boss eyed lion 🦁 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was she banned or did she end it?
Can you imagine a weekend of that in the tin hut, I certainly WON'T be watching the birthday weekend 😴😴😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh dear. I missed it. By the sounds of it I missed a whole load of nothing. Busy talking to the new fella who’s actually bleeping delicious. Waaaaayyyyyy beyond Trasha’s league. I’ve still got it Tattlers 😜😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Can you imagine a weekend of that in the tin hut, I certainly WON'T be watching the birthday weekend 😴😴😴
The birthday weekend in clackerwick where its gonna take Clarence over 4 hours to get to 😂😂 for an exciting weekend at the Tudor bar with 6 people in it and the pensioner hiding behind a Bush stalking gonzo 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Come on big Sind let’s be having ya …..

She must be refilling the fizzy drinks 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ffsake it’s bottled it not backed up by its leader but it still won’t wake up shes asleep like duck it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the boss eyed knob disappeared too 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
The whole live was probably a set up, my money is on SB/SF reporting Sindy for smoking 🚬

• Heart
She def ended that cause it’s got duck all to share. Boring boring arseholes. Anyone else notice it’s constantly sniffing its finger or rubbing its top lip. Probably looking for its moustache

• Haha
She def ended that cause it’s got duck all to share. Boring boring arseholes. Anyone else notice it’s constantly sniffing its finger or rubbing its top lip. Probably looking for its moustache
Or last nights kebab 👍

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Tell you what a lot was having a go at rudi I was calling him inspector clouseau cause he was getting their which he finally did and allows anyone to speak but windy the hitman mechanic you’ve made yourself which we all know look a proper bleep do everyone a favour and duck off work it out your leader does not support you your a bleeping div goodbye windy

• Haha
  • Heart
Probably all a little game to find out who us tattlers are but her little muppets like windy and the boss eyed midlands minger still haven’t got a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Neither has worzel the muppet

• Haha
Wow just come on I’ve missed everything today . I have Just cried laughing at some of the comments too too funny ! You see Sharon doesn’t know humour . She thinks being funny is being filthy and crass or Just talking about her faaaaaaaaaaaackin self ! Her and the ol mumbling Russian (😂as our new member said (priceless)) literally have no intellect to be funny . She cackles like a 90 year old smoker at her stories of old that are so deeply unfunny .
What I would do to meet her in real life and tell her what a bell end she is . A boring broke gobshite drag artist with a fake drag name to match ! God I dislike her

• Heart
Sindy is on the northern tattooed birds live now.
They really are a pair of dopes .... I just got banned lol 🤣🤣🤣
Sindy .... You are going to kick yourself soon .... Your so called mate you confided in was telling all your buissines to Cheryl ... That's not a friend it's a back stabber !! ... Wake up and small the coffee & stop making excuses for the fat sandwich muncher .

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Deffo picks her fat farty arse and sniffs her fingers. I wouldn’t be eating her gammon roast 🤮🤮🤮
---
Wow just come on I’ve missed everything today . I have Just cried laughing at some of the comments too too funny ! You see Sharon doesn’t know humour . She thinks being funny is being filthy and crass or Just talking about her faaaaaaaaaaaackin self ! Her and the ol mumbling Russian (😂as our new member said (priceless)) literally have no intellect to be funny . She cackles like a 90 year old smoker at her stories of old that are so deeply unfunny .
What I would do to meet her in real life and tell her what a bell end she is . A boring broke gobshite drag artist with a fake drag name to match ! God I dislike her
Do I look like I speak bleeping Albanian 😂😂😂. Remember that gem?

• Haha
  • Sick
Deffo picks her fat farty arse and sniffs her fingers. I wouldn’t be eating her gammon roast 🤮🤮🤮
---

Do I look like I speak bleeping Albanian 😂😂😂. Remember that gem?
Oh of course I do ! And lest we forget her road rage and calling another driver a “baboon “
Anyway for now I’m trying to lose the image of her sat in the old grey sports bra . Faaaaaaaaaaaaackin yuk !
Edited to say the thought of Sindys gammon roast makes me a little sick in my mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 4
if windy got banned it would have come up as discontinued I didn’t see the end but so couldn’t see it so to see if she was lying or not if it didn’t have discontinued on it it didn’t get banned she just ended it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.