Sasha Fontain #45 I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sindy is on the northern tattooed birds live now.
They really are a pair of dopes .... I just got banned lol 🤣🤣🤣
Sindy .... You are going to kick yourself soon .... Your so called mate you confided in was telling all your buissines to Cheryl ... That's not a friend it's a back stabber !! ... Wake up and small the coffee & stop making excuses for the fat sandwich muncher .
Just proves it never got banned the fat bleep and bottled it cause its leader didn’t turn up to back it up the pathetic prick
---
Worzel you scumbag bleep you and windy give it the biggen and both bottle it you sad pair of horses tit

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Think I got banned 🤔 🤣.. Dozed off 😴😴😴😴 ... Awake now & I can't find that Sindys live now.
God she is one bore ... She sent me to sleep 😴
Oh no!! You Missed …. Absolutly duck ALL!! 😂😂😂😂
---
She def ended that cause it’s got duck all to share. Boring boring arseholes. Anyone else notice it’s constantly sniffing its finger or rubbing its top lip. Probably looking for its moustache
Well as obove, it’s had long enough ta grow!😂😂

if windy got banned it would have come up as discontinued I didn’t see the end but so couldn’t see it so to see if she was lying or not if it didn’t have discontinued on it it didn’t get banned she just ended it
It came up as discontinued on my screen

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She was on LouLou’s live later on last night crying saying she’s not a bully wah wah wah and it was Laura wanting to find Sam Payne and get a rifle (apparently she’d played the voice notes but I missed that bit. Bore off Sindy that’s nothing new. Laura owned that and apologised. You’re not exposing anyone. Bore off. It was as scintillating as ever. Loulou has all the charisma of one of Sindy’s farts. I switched off and went to sleep.

Conversation was something like this:

Loulou to Windy “have you taken your meds?”

Sindy “yeah. The boy ate all his school dinner today. It’s such a milestone as he usually only eats packed lunch” 😂😂😂

Loulou “we all know Sasha’s said some bad things but we’re not talking about her and we don’t need her to be here “ (after people were asking where she was).

Sindy “I ain’t bothering Sasha she’s asleep ill. She’s had a car crash”. No, she had a tiny prang and her tit heap car wasn’t even damaged. If it even happened at all.

Sindy “I wake up to about 60 messages a day on TikTok “. Yeah course you do.

Loulou always sounds like she’s had a heavy dose of tranquiliser. It was the best sleep inducing live ever 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She was on LouLou’s live later on last night crying saying she’s not a bully wah wah wah and it was Laura wanting to find Sam Payne and get a rifle (apparently she’d played the voice notes but I missed that bit. Bore off Sindy that’s nothing new. Laura owned that and apologised. You’re not exposing anyone. Bore off. It was as scintillating as ever. Loulou has all the charisma of one of Sindy’s farts. I switched off and went to sleep.

Sindy “yeah. The boy ate all his school dinner today. It’s such a milestone as he usually only eats packed lunch” 😂😂😂

Loulou “we all know Sasha’s said some bad things but we’re not talking about her and we don’t need her to be here “ (after people were asking where she was).

Sindy “I ain’t bothering Sasha she’s asleep ill. She’s had a car crash”. No, she had a tiny prang and her tit heap car wasn’t even damaged. If it even happened at all.

Loulou always sounds like she’s had a heavy dose of tranquiliser. It was the best sleep inducing live ever 😴
Speaking of tranquilisers Sharon about to run out of her blagged “zoppies” . Probably a good job as she seems to not be safe on the road especially after
admitting she’s waking up groggy .
In other news , what kind of ogre has no shame in farting on a live and laughing to the boss eyed brummie that it “stank annaaawl “ ? Sindy is that ogre ! All the time with a fag hanging aaaaaht it’s maaaarff .
These “wimmin” are so unladylike and uncouth it’s disgusting 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Speaking of tranquilisers Sharon about to run out of her blagged “zoppies” . Probably a good job as she seems to not be safe on the road especially after
In other news , what kind of ogre has no shame in farting on a live and laughing to the boss eyed brummie that it “stank annaaawl “ ? Sindy is that ogre ! All the time with a fag hanging aaaaaht it’s maaaarff .
And its husband is a jealous man really can he actually see and smell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Sasha's said some bad things! that's an understatement. Genuine friends would be telling you to catch a grip of yourself, get off social media. Me personally I would do the above and take a step back from the 'friendship' as it's obvious this is her and who she is. But then I don't have to fear anything being released about me after stepping back. Good friends don't record and save every interaction, they have no need to.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh deary me ... Gotta a little gut feeling old bull dog chewing a wasp Sindy has told the fat sandwich muncher a bit too much about herself ... Yep I'd be worried luv !!

• Haha
Ffsake it was just live with the cash machine mug then suddenly went off hasn’t got another ban has it 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
So it’s a trained dementia and EOL nurse. No Gonzo, you worked in a care home and had a bit of in house training. You must think we are as thick as you. Go play with the traffic, you serve no purpose . You are a parasite

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Awww Sindy seems to have opened a can of worms,
Bit of advice Sindy, if you are going to out someone make sure you are squeaky clean yourself first.

Looks like I’m going to have to buy more snacks for this one, gonna be fat as a barrel at this rate.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
More videos up was 20 grand the other day now it’s 18 grand and it’s paid the £450 back I reckon this mug is easily manipulated
---
Like the rest she manipulates
---
Hasn’t brassed itself off no coarse not worzel what was the holidays with clients then 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And the birthday 🎂 poncing continues what’s the cash machine getting her a bleeping car

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I’m sat in work. Shoutin at my phone. She played a voice note of some woman telling her things but stopped it and said I’m not gonna play anymore of this coz I’m gonna use it later. What a vicious old troll she really is. She goes on about being trolled constantly but she is the one recording every live she does. Every phone call she has and uses it against her friends. FRIENDS. If she was a pal of mine I’m afraid she. Would have been put on her arse by me. Then said she has a recording of dick the prick dumping her but can’t play as she hasn’t got his permission. Has she forgot on the morning she got it she played it. Then continued to play it all thru her live. So what’s the difference.
this wally Mark is now being groomed by her on what to say on any video/live and he can’t even see it.
Gonzo - did I borrow £500 quid
Idiot - no
Gonzo - did I pay back the £450
Idiot - yes. I lent it ya to pay your rent
Gonzo - and car insurance.
we must never forget that this £450 for the car insurance. You are on benefits so you would get housing benefit for your rent
Idiot - and if you did borrow it, I would have told.
but you didn’t see on the live about the £450 when Richard asked you

honestly it’s half 9 I need a lie down
---
This is what she is doing to all those poor unfortunate souls - Adult Grooming Adult grooming is a form of abuse that involves manipulating someone until they are isolated, dependent and more vulnerable to exploitation. It works by mixing positive behaviours with elements of abuse.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Stupid desperado .. Who cares about Sam Payne address.
But didn't the old dog winge to the police untold times that people have got her address and have threatened to come round.
Grow up Trasher this is pathetic !! .. Grown arse woman carrying on like your in the school playground.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.