Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if it’s bent over in front of smiler in that bikini bet he thinks she tucks with its bunch of grapes 🍇 hanging down 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
Howling at this live laugh love piece of tat in the tin hut 😂😂😂. I’d buy it off her but I won’t have room once I get the lamptue 😂
---
Also Chez love, I haven’t accepted your follow request on my MissSaffy account thank you. Why would you want to follow me? 🤔

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Howling at this live laugh love piece of tat in the tin hut 😂😂😂. I’d buy it off her but I won’t have room once I get the lamptue 😂
---
Also Chez love, I haven’t accepted your follow request on my MissSaffy account thank you. Why would you want to follow me? 🤔
She requested me on my sheebz account 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Worzel is having a small carvery with the plate loaded up to the sky she’s gotta get it’s moneys worth to feed that extremely large gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Worzel is having a small carvery with the plate loaded up to the sky she’s gotta get it’s moneys worth to feed that extremely large gut 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Seriously I like food - but the amount she eats is mad. Then says she is sexy and has a lovely figure. Who told her that Stevie Wonder and Lennie Peters - showing my age now 😂😂😂. We had a bbq and chilled in garden - after me doing a stint on treadmill 🙄😂. I feel bloated and I only had a little food. I don’t care what people look like - but own it - don’t think you are something you are not😳😳. Well I’m off to finish my aperol spritz 😝😝😝😝

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Seriously I like food - but the amount she eats is mad. Then says she is sexy and has a lovely figure. Who told her that Stevie Wonder and Lennie Peters - showing my age now 😂😂😂. We had a bbq and chilled in garden - after me doing a stint on treadmill 🙄😂. I feel bloated and I only had a little food. I don’t care what people look like - but own it - don’t think you are something you are not😳😳. Well I’m off to finish my aperol spritz 😝😝😝😝
Did you see on her live Thurs she said i wanna go for a run at Clacton haha. OK did you run to the front of the carvery que loool

• Haha
What an exciting weekend that was living its best life all 4 of em sitting there on their phones doing lives from a tin hut wonder where the other 5 were wonder how many will turn up to the cunts birthday bearing gifts 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 same amount at the massive engagement party imagine how many would of turned up to the wedding that never ever was all bailing before the event she’s not doing too well with numbers will smiler run for the hills and disappear 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Morning my little tats who sit under bridges 🥰. Well what a fun filled weekend at the van - NOT! we stayed at home this weekend as we have a couple of full on weekends coming up and we wanted to get some jobs done but also chill. I’m “telling ya” my weekend was more fun than that looked 😳😳😳 and going to wear a work t shirt out for lunch. Stop it just stop it! 🙄🙄🙄. I get we don’t all dress up all the time - my husband moans at me sometimes if I pop to town and I’ve got my gym gear on 😂😂 but they at least fit 😝😝😝

it was all quiet last night - dicky definitely went to see her last night I reckon. What a joke the pair of them. Enjoy your Monday all 👍

• Heart
Morning my little tats who sit under bridges 🥰. Well what a fun filled weekend at the van - NOT! we stayed at home this weekend as we have a couple of full on weekends coming up and we wanted to get some jobs done but also chill. I’m “telling ya” my weekend was more fun than that looked 😳😳😳 and going to wear a work t shirt out for lunch. Stop it just stop it! 🙄🙄🙄. I get we don’t all dress up all the time - my husband moans at me sometimes if I pop to town and I’ve got my gym gear on 😂😂 but they at least fit 😝😝😝

it was all quiet last night - dicky definitely went to see her last night I reckon. What a joke the pair of them. Enjoy your Monday all 👍
Where have all the Primarni off white/dirty grey T shirts gone that’s what I wanna know lol

• Haha
Ffsake latest video what a load of old bollox is it a bird is it a plane no it’s super smiler to the rescue yeah bet he was buying worzel and we don’t care if you shagged him or not at the end of the day your still what you are an evil narcissistic bleep and nothing changes that 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Wonder who was ringing who at 3 am in the morning it obviously wasn’t rudi and Mrs c ringing that bleep that’s for sure obviously she did the ringing putting dvp and smiler on the phone the bleep she’s so tough 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
So she goes on to the internet screaming that she’s going to get a non molestation order on Richard , that he is an old looking , broke , coke taking bastard yet still lets him over to the caravan this weekend .
Sharon you are also forgetting your mad crazy scrabble to get make up on and to curl your polyester extensions before coming on a live to flirt with Billy . You then put on thigh high boots and slut dropped all for his eyes because you were soooo hot for him .
Basically he’s come to the caravan and made it absolutely clear he doesn’t fancy you and only sees you as an old lady tik tok friend . So now you have changed the narrative . Embarrassing isn’t a good enough word nor is cringe it’s way way worse than that .
Now talking about how vile Rudi is for talking about you when YOU have just spoken about an 11 year old flirting with men , call Barrel cakes disgusting names and have outed a past friend for being a sex worker (when you are one yourself ) . You name and dox and threaten and intimidate every single friend you have ever made online and everyone in your eyes becomes a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ THIS IS WHY RUDI is talking about you
---
So she goes on to the internet screaming that she’s going to get a non molestation order on Richard , that he is an old looking , broke , coke taking bastard yet still lets him over to the caravan this weekend .
Sharon you are also forgetting your mad crazy scrabble to get make up on and to curl your polyester extensions before coming on a live to flirt with Billy . You then put on thigh high boots and slut dropped all for his eyes because you were soooo hot for him .
Basically he’s come to the caravan and made it absolutely clear he doesn’t fancy you and only sees you as an old lady tik tok friend . So now you have changed the narrative . Embarrassing isn’t a good enough word nor is cringe it’s way way worse than that .
Now talking about how vile Rudi is for talking about you when YOU have just spoken about an 11 year old flirting with men , call Barrel cakes disgusting names and have outed a past friend for being a sex worker (when you are one yourself ) . You name and dox and threaten and intimidate every single friend you have ever made online and everyone in your eyes becomes a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ THIS IS WHY RUDI is talking about you …. Wake

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffsake latest video she for bleeping real why actually say anything funny it was ok dvp was around at 3 am or whenever to make calls to rudi and wife mmmm wonder who’s got rudis phone number worzel you just love causing all the drama hence the latest video on dvp you could of actually said duck all but not you your a mongrel bleep and as per usual your not at work how are the benefits doing you claim your not on duck wit cretin

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.