Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake did I hear that right dvp threatened rudi at 3am this morning that man has to be the biggest bleep in the whole world after all the outings his had this week off his beloved one worzel and the slagging off of an 11 year old child going on about getting him nicked barred from the Tudor bar threats to kill what a load of cunts his family are and getting him put away for a very long time with what she knows about him is he for real threatening rudi
She knows exactly what she’s doing when posting response videos…..she’s the bleep .

last night no alcohol no filters like mother bleeping Teresa.

she’s vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do you think they've done the deed 🤢. She don't look smug enough to me. She wouldn't be able to contain herself if she'd bedded a younger guy

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She has no idea how to put on make up . It’s like giving an alpha male brick layer a make up bag and challenging him to do his make up for the first time . Drags on foundation with a dry dirty sponge and licks a brush with spit that’s been spat on every day to scribble on brows . Not a clue .
Also sat in Cheryl’s already worn polyester leopard print fire hazard 80s off the shoulder disaster

• Haha
  • Sick
Gonzo driving the bailiff about 15 years ago you’ve only been driving since 2016 unless you were driving illegally without a license you prick or had L plates on but still driving illegally if you was dropping off and parking round the corner and then coming back to pick them up twit

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sorry if it's already been said but this new so called friendship with smiler is absolutely repulsive! She obviously thinks she's funny buy I've never felt so embarrassed for someone!! And I'm definitely not a prude!! She's as vile as they come
---
Sorry if it's already been said but this new so called friendship with smiler is absolutely repulsive! She obviously thinks she's funny buy I've never felt so embarrassed for someone!! And I'm definitely not a prude!! She's as vile as they come

• Haha
Ark at this bleep heavy boned Ffsake worzel you thick bleep 14 stone is actually 14 stone no matter what bones you got you bleeping div

• Haha
Sorry if it's already been said but this new so called friendship with smiler is absolutely repulsive! She obviously thinks she's funny buy I've never felt so embarrassed for someone!! And I'm definitely not a prude!! She's as vile as they come her whole personality is sexual innuendos

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
---
You’ve said it twice so has been said before 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So she felt too fat in Cheryl’s top (can’t think why). She actually considered going out for breakfast in her work t-shirt 😂😂😂. Anyway, she slipped up again. She said when the others have left she’ll be staying at the tin hut and getting her pyjamas on, no doubt the unwashed RI ones. But then, when she was looking for something else to wear she came across an off the shoulder jumper and said I can’t wear that I’m wearing that tonight 🤔🤔🤔. So which is it Sharon? You getting your smelly pjs on or are you going out? Can’t lay straight in bed honestly 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Plastic fantastic fannies obviously been banned it’s trying to build its other accounts up no doubt it’s us trolls isn’t it worzel cause we hate you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Fry up and lasagne and chips and bbq and crunchies and crisps and booze followed by another fry up
then a Toby all in one day today . Absolutely repulsive . The NHS shouldn’t help people with ‘heart conditions ‘ who won’t help themselves . So much alcohol to wash it “daaaaaahn wiv” sickens me to the core .

• Angry
  • Sick
I was watching the live whilst sitting in the garden and her stuffing food in its mouth trying to look “serene” that’s a laugh - well I’ve now fired up my treadmill and doing a walk for half hour or so as she has made me like I never want to be like her 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sorry if it's already been said but this new so called friendship with smiler is absolutely repulsive! She obviously thinks she's funny buy I've never felt so embarrassed for someone!! And I'm definitely not a prude!! She's as vile as they come her whole personality is sexual innuendos
Yeah she's a slag full stop.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.