Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
I am so sooooo desperate to post her thigh high boots dancing moment . Don’t want to accidentally post it tho and have the photo reel at the bottom . Pls pls PLEASE tell me someone else saw it . It’s like you hear her thoughts as she is thinking them . She thought Smiler was going to be watching her so put on a mini skirt under her Primark pyjama top ,
Pulled out decade old knee high boots to copy Cheryl and then started to dance like a stripper . Problem was Smilers box had frozen and the others just ignored her . She stopped and absolutely realised that no one cared . To me the best comedy gold so far . Imagine watching your old nan grind in front of her phone for a man in a van with a towel as a back drop !
All the threats to Richard this morning about how “I ain’t scared I’ve got me new man and me geeeews “ gangsta granny at its finest .
Cheryl we will see your racist arse in Rudis live shortly I’m sure . I for one want to know why you both think it’s acceptable to say what you said . Also Cheryl a strong powerful woman doesn’t allow another woman to speak down to you, talk over you or control you the way this old woman does . You irritated her soooo much by daring to say goodbye to your friend Sonia while she was talking , I would tell her where to go and to shut her own mouth.
Mind you Sharon is so deeply jealous of Cheryl and wants to copy what she wears and how she parties it’s so beautiful to watch . Two old women trying to be relatable Gen z girls and failing miserably …. Wonderful entertainment though
---

Edited to add tried to upload video … file
Too big
This dance? 🤮🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

pompom99

VIP Member
Hey Sindy, you do realise you're the back up friend don't you?? she's not looked your way for weeks, and now you're in there helping her to bring down the woman who got invited down the caravan to party and you didn't. Get yourself some fucking self respect you clown 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

poola

VIP Member
🚨🚨🚨SPECIAL REQUEST🚨🚨🚨
Rudi has kindly requested that he be given the honour of naming the next thread.

His suggestion is:
I don’t need me groom, I got gorgeous Gary, me geeewl(s) ? and Greece is the word!

All in favour give the obligatory 'thumbs up' 👍 via the like button please 😊

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She is absolutely delulu. How the hell are them two idiots going to afford to rent a big three bedroomed house? He can’t manage his money now and he lives in his parents house. She’s a part time cleaner who no doubt gets housing benefit (which is why she’s had to justify how long he stays at her flat). They’ve scaled down the wedding because:

a. She has no friends/family
b. They can’t afford a big wedding, despite having supposedly put a big deposit down on the last venue
c. With the cost of cars etc they’re looking to save on cost. So was that not an issue before or was she looking to beg her followers to pay more money? I think we know the answer to that one!

Also attention post 🚨. Asking for help for venues in Rompford. It’s where she lives. She’s going to know the area better than her enablers/watchers. Are people not tired of it all because I know I sure am 🙄

Has anyone looked on her Vinted yet? What a pile of shite 😂😂😂.

• Haha

poola

VIP Member
Imagine Chezza having the actual audacity to politely request that Trasha remove the tiktok that she had uploaded 🙄
Yanno, the tiktok that was full of lies! 🤥🤥🤥

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

MissSaffy

VIP Member
So yesterday was a whirlwind for me I missed a lot. What I will say is that my ex has been charged with some extremely serious offences against me yesterday. This process has taken 6 months. Yet she’s getting police patrols at both residences after one phone call to the police. Bullshit! Unadulterated liar!!!! And yes Cheryl, like Wibble says you do go along with these lies. Wake up!

• Heart

Isla Vass

I don’t usually comment on this thread, I just read but I just had to say something.
I find her reaction to her friend’s attempt (if it’s true) so strange.
Any “normal” and kind person would be distraught but she’s been absolutely revelling in it.
You could see it all over her face on her videos.
She’s using it as an excuse to try and get to the people that do those lives about her. Blaming it on them. She was complaining that the police wouldn’t do nothing so she was going to take this situation with C to them to finally get them all “done”. Telling people to mass report their accounts “please, for C’s sake”.

Now she’s live talking to Dick like nothing has happened?
She accused him of horrible things, said she has so many recordings of him being abusive. He’s controlling. He’s on drugs. He has no money, she paid for everything. She hasn’t been herself for ages whilst with him. Didn’t want to get back with him. Slated his family.
A day or 2 ago she was complaining that he’s harassing her with texts, calls and threats yet she could’ve just blocked him all along and had none of that.

And now she’s being saying on live that they never argue and have good communication. 🥴
Bragging about “beating” a woman up.
A load of waffle.
He’s taking her out to harvester. So bizarre. They’re both a match made in hell. 😂

I’ve never come across a person that just loves attention whether it’s good or bad as much as her. I’m about half her age and can’t believe a woman in her 50s acts this way

• Heart
Reactions: 16

poola

VIP Member
For anyone that doesn't know, our very own Welsh Di has been quite poorly of late. 😔

Here's a tiktok that she uploaded to keep everyone 'in the loop' as to what has been going on.

I think I can speak for us all when I say that our warmest wishes for a speedy recovery are sent her way. Get Well Soon Di ❤

• Heart

RUexcited

Chatty Member
Dear Sharon ,
As you are reading here avidly I have a question ???? So how are you feeling now that you hate Richard and say he is an abusive druggie about posting up videos of him clearly goading his ex . You claim (even though you can clearly see otherwise ) that she tries to kick him in the face . No she is is actually telling him to stop filming her again and again . Suddenly YOU feel like you need a non molestation order !! Time to say sorry to his ex ! Oh no you don’t do sorry do you , u massive Narc . All that can be heard on all the videos you play of Richard in Mexico is HIM responding to YOU and your massive filthy insulting accusing voice (AGAIN ) . What’s with the going out with these loser men and going on holiday and getting them to pay and then falling out with them and filming it all ? You are in your sixties it’s incredibly embarrassing . The police would not be telling you how dreadful it must of been for you as they would be hearing you poking the fire and antagonising him . YOU ARE THE PROBLEM . Your opinion of abused women in past is that it’s their fault for going back all the time . Now YOU want the help
Of the police when YOU are the issue . Intentionally taking another man from the internet to where you know Richard drinks and lives is not a woman scared
for her life it’s someone who wants the drama . Absolute low life and a waste of police time (again )

• Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Had a feeling it would get deleted,
She just can’t help herself can she the evil cow.
Now she’s had to go crawling back to Sindy cause she’s run out of mates AGAIN 🤦‍♀️
How low can you sink really? SHE caused the drama by making a TikTok about a really personal situation and making it all about her and spinning a narrative that just wasn’t true. Oh dear Sharon. Another friend gone. Shock. Thing is Cheryl has lots of genuine friends around her. Who’s Sharon got? Windy Sindy who’s currently that excited she’s sharting her knickers, and a clapped out coke head who sounds like he dribbles when he talks. Nice 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Debs22

VIP Member
Sorry Gonzo what was that you said “oh I only do Tit pics” I think not you dirty old slag. DVP look what your Mrs does niceeeeee 😂😂😂😂 Enlarge and look at all the headings folk

Attachments

• Sick

poola

VIP Member
I cannot stop watching this and absolutely pissing my pants :LOL::LOL::LOL:

#rattled
#livingyourbestlife
#karma

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
So now it’s only mate is windy sindy ?? 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Hmmmmm - I wonder for how long? :unsure:
I mean surely there can't be anything that Trasha has said that might make her finally realise that absolutely nothing 'said in confidence' remains so in the disgusting, vindictive, drama-fuelled life of the vile wench of Rompford eh? 🙄

#voicenotes
#karma
#IYKYK

• Heart

sunflower47

Chatty Member
Well well well....another SF victim (well 2...cos I bet that Sonia will side with Chezza). She never had one bit of sympathy or support to Cheryl to what she has been going through, just made it all about herself...another example of her jealously...she was jealous of Cheryl.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Well here we are Tattle gang. Thread number (drum roll) #44.

Dickie’s aaahhhhttt the will if he lives with Gonzo. So he’s run back to Mummy and Daddy (or has he?).

Man from Uncle. Is it Dickie. Is it one of the geewwwssszzzzz with a new ring tone? Or is it Dave #2?????

Cheap velvet dresses and fake Labooooteeeenssss daaahhhnnn at Chigwell Hall at the weekend. No naked flames (dating nights 😂) please. Especially with plastic fantastic in the haaaauuuusssseee.

We’ve had diamanté, fake tan, cheap outfits, lips (don’t ask) Prosecco (scrubber’s champagne), live laugh love vibes, lies, child bullying, Steve from Colchester (now reported missing) and so much more.

What will the next thread bring? Let’s see shall we? 🍿 🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart

poola

VIP Member
Oh yessssssss!!! - another DISCONTINUED 😂

Funnily enough i had a little bet with myself, how long would she last? ⏲
Guess what? ❓
I won £30 💰💰💰

#IYKYK

• Haha

RUexcited

Chatty Member
This has now got ridiculous . A revolving door of internet friends . All simple and vulnerable and under this ogres spell . Used Cheryl to bridge the gap with Simpleton Richard . Wanted to make him jealous while she had a few boozy nights out . No Sharon you were hardly at the ministry of sound you were at Bingo , a church hall and a caravan park clubhouse (oh the cringe ) . Back with the mummies boy until the next raaaaaaah !
Oh how I love being me and watching you being you . The divide is so huge . Crack on Collier Row expletive Queen . Have a looong looooong miserable
Life with the slurring , not very bright dumb dumb you’re marrying .
Comedy GOLD and a psychiatrists dream case study

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Debs22

VIP Member
Guys. Without going into things too deeply I think Cheryl is at a very low point , as much as we don’t like her association with Gonzo , she’s been used as they all have. Can we keep Cheryl off of here for the time being xx

• Heart
Reactions: 13