Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake latest video she for bleeping real why actually say anything funny it was ok dvp was around at 3 am or whenever to make calls to rudi and wife mmmm wonder who’s got rudis phone number worzel you just love causing all the drama hence the latest video on dvp you could of actually said duck all but not you your a mongrel bleep and as per usual your not at work how are the benefits doing you claim your not on duck wit cretin
But she has said, multiple times that she has all of DVP's numbers blocked :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh yea, Silly Billy definitely sounds 'really cleva' eh? 🤡
another mongrel bleep like worzel with the same amount of brains 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
But she has said, multiple times that she has all of DVP's numbers blocked :unsure:
Exactly just loves drama and causing it the old scumbag
---
Worzel you can’t take it up the arse you’ve got a bunch of grapes 🍇 but then you like a load of piles licking your fat arse oh sorry they are the latest bunch of mugs kissing your horrendous fat arse like windy already buying you a birthday present that’s 3 weeks away

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Ffsake the latest video is like a Samsung tv 📺 lags its lips move not along with its voice silly 🤪 bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ffsake plastic fantastic fannies just been live saying how much she loves worzel
And is 2 hours away from her but worzel
Won’t drive to you darling and I really do hope you’ve not told her any secrets

• Heart
He should be banged up. What an absolute bellend. I bet this twit don’t work at all and we pay his benefits
How f**king dare he. I hope he never needs police or ambulance help. What a complete twit. I take back all I’ve said about him seeming decent. They are a match definitely. What gives him the right to be rude about someone’s appearance. Does he have no mirrors at home!!!

• Heart
Oh yea, Silly Billy definitely sounds 'really cleva' eh? 🤡
I can’t believe that! Is he actually ok? Maybe the public servants might be able to get on with their work a bit better if he wasn’t poking his phone in their faces and insulting them! Absolute wanker! Is this why he doesn’t drink much because he sounds pissed there. Not that it’s any excuse for that behaviour. Another head taking resources away from real emergencies. No wonder him and that fat slag get on. That’s boiled my piss 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 9
The simpleton has had a row with a lollipop man outside a school today over photos of
His grown children still being on his exes social media from decades ago .
What a dumb dumb

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So she goes on to the internet screaming that she’s going to get a non molestation order on Richard , that he is an old looking , broke , coke taking bastard yet still lets him over to the caravan this weekend .
Sharon you are also forgetting your mad crazy scrabble to get make up on and to curl your polyester extensions before coming on a live to flirt with Billy . You then put on thigh high boots and slut dropped all for his eyes because you were soooo hot for him .
Basically he’s come to the caravan and made it absolutely clear he doesn’t fancy you and only sees you as an old lady tik tok friend . So now you have changed the narrative . Embarrassing isn’t a good enough word nor is cringe it’s way way worse than that .
Now talking about how vile Rudi is for talking about you when YOU have just spoken about an 11 year old flirting with men , call Barrel cakes disgusting names and have outed a past friend for being a sex worker (when you are one yourself ) . You name and dox and threaten and intimidate every single friend you have ever made online and everyone in your eyes becomes a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ THIS IS WHY RUDI is talking about you
---
So she goes on to the internet screaming that she’s going to get a non molestation order on Richard , that he is an old looking , broke , coke taking bastard yet still lets him over to the caravan this weekend .
Sharon you are also forgetting your mad crazy scrabble to get make up on and to curl your polyester extensions before coming on a live to flirt with Billy . You then put on thigh high boots and slut dropped all for his eyes because you were soooo hot for him .
Basically he’s come to the caravan and made it absolutely clear he doesn’t fancy you and only sees you as an old lady tik tok friend . So now you have changed the narrative . Embarrassing isn’t a good enough word nor is cringe it’s way way worse than that .
Now talking about how vile Rudi is for talking about you when YOU have just spoken about an 11 year old flirting with men , call Barrel cakes disgusting names and have outed a past friend for being a sex worker (when you are one yourself ) . You name and dox and threaten and intimidate every single friend you have ever made online and everyone in your eyes becomes a “faaaaaaaackin caaaaaahnt “ THIS IS WHY RUDI is talking about you …. Wake
💯correct!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
As if plastic fantastic started following me 🤦‍♀️ is she desperate for followers or something 🤔 like gonzo 🙄
You don't need to follow me cos I just post tit 😂 but then again so do you both 😂 maybe I should follow you back then 😬🤭🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
She forgot the filters 😂😂😂😂😂
IMG_0942.png

---
I’m sure little
Legs is very sweet but is she a borrower 😂😂😂😂
IMG_0943.png

• Haha
As if plastic fantastic started following me 🤦‍♀️ is she desperate for followers or something 🤔 like gonzo 🙄
You don't need to follow me cos I just post tit 😂 but then again so do you both 😂 maybe I should follow you back then 😬🤭🙄
She's started following me too. Weird.
---
She forgot the filters 😂😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2933580
---
I’m sure little
Legs is very sweet but is she a borrower 😂😂😂😂
View attachment 2933583
Bet that's what she really looks like without the filters 😆😆😆😆😆😆

• Haha
They’re probably going through Mrs B’s followers. I had a request off the glamour queen (😂) herself on one of my accounts.

• Haha
Have I just been seeing things video went up balling its eyes out with I want to end it all then completely disappeared

• Wow
It’s back werent seeing things water works again pathetic no doubt dvp is at again
---
But she’s double hard nothing bothers her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Must be vying for more gifts let’s feel sorry for me bollox worzel do 1
---
It’s upsets head is on today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t like drama Ffsake that video is pure drama bleeping moron

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.