Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This latest post would have meant more if she wasn’t caked in filter and wasn’t a lying thieving narcissistic fat slaggy trollop

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s back werent seeing things water works again pathetic no doubt dvp is at again
---
But she’s double hard nothing bothers her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Must be vying for more gifts let’s feel sorry for me bollox worzel do 1
---
It’s upsets head is on today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t like drama Ffsake that video is pure drama bleeping moron
I just watched it 🤦‍♀️😂 bet plastic will be on the blower babe babe what's wrong babe 😂😂😂🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s back werent seeing things water works again pathetic no doubt dvp is at again
---
But she’s double hard nothing bothers her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Must be vying for more gifts let’s feel sorry for me bollox worzel do 1
---
It’s upsets head is on today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Don’t like drama Ffsake that video is pure drama bleeping moron
Sympathy tears it’s got a birthday coming up ….

get your cards out ladies and gents and send it lots of gifts .

scamming bleep .👌🤥🤥🤥
---
But she has said, multiple times that she has all of DVP's numbers blocked :unsure:
But she’s a liar …..😡

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Sympathy tears it’s got a birthday coming up ….

get your cards out ladies and gents and send it lots of gifts .

scamming bleep .👌🤥🤥🤥
Isn’t that the truth get your money out you cunts it’s my birthday and time for a water works video let’s all feel sorry for a no good scamming vile piece of horse tit

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Isn’t that the truth get your money out you cunts it’s my birthday and time for a water works video let’s all feel sorry for a no good scamming vile piece of horse tit
Yep ……bleep knows exactly what she’s doing

• Heart
Sharon quote “ people who threaten suicide never do it , it’s all for attention “
Another Sharon quote “I don’t do drama “ continues to upload a heavily filtered video inferring that she feels suicidal .
Posting a tik tok and waiting for the inevitable “you got this queen “ “we love you queen “ is not how you fix yourself .
You fix yourself by cutting off abusive people , looking at your own actions and how you can change. Slut dropping in thigh high boots and mini skirts in your sixties and behaving like a petulant foul mouthed teenager is not how to live a happy content life .
Also she will only ever attract men like , Mickey , Richard , the drunk one she rowed with on holiday and other wrong uns .
Get off the internet and go and volunteer or do a course . BETTER yourself . Even old man Richard has told her she’s cringe

• Heart
Plastic fanny get your cash out she needs a new car and money 💰 or another go fund me
---
Can’t wait when plastic fantastic fannies under the bus never going to happen oh yes it will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
bet shes crying over richard, its the silly games tho, backwards n forward, at their age! move on and leave the drunken dick head cos he will never change, the relationship will never ever work. too much has happened!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Plastic fanny get your cash out she needs a new car and money 💰 or another go fund me
---
Can’t wait when plastic fantastic fannies under the bus never going to happen oh yes it will 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I knew she would post a babe I got you response 😂😂😂 can read them all like a book 🙄
Thought the pensioner was blocked seems not don't it with one of her videos 🤦‍♀️ full of tit 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Ffsake the comments keep going up wished the twats would get it right it’s not bleeping sash it sharon plain old boring Sharon tit bleep Sharon from a one bedroom piss hole in collier row a nobody who’s got nothing and will never have nothing
---
Windy you really are one big fat prick oh sorry we are not meant to fat shame funny your bestie worzel does calling everyone fat lesbians

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
No new videos yet it hasn’t done everyone a favour taken another pill 💊 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
We can but hope
---
Ffsake the comments keep going up wished the twats would get it right it’s not bleeping sash it sharon plain old boring Sharon tit bleep Sharon from a one bedroom piss hole in collier row a nobody who’s got nothing and will never have nothing
---
Windy you really are one big fat prick oh sorry we are not meant to fat shame funny your bestie worzel does calling everyone fat lesbians
Maybe the police have finally been in touch and her scamming days are number. Once again we can but hope lol

• Haha
Plastic fantastic fanny reckons worzel is not answering the phone or message perhaps it’s in a police 👮 cell but we are not that lucky

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s come down Tuesday after all the drink she’s guzzled down her neck at the weekend. Woke up and realised that she has nothing and no one. And her life is miserable. Is someone getting the day they deserve do we think? Quick hide the Sominex!
---
Welfare check!!!!!!
---
Oh wait it’s too late. Police only go to her house at 3 o’clock 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
It’s alive it’s been liking the comments the old ponce
Of course it’s alive. Silly cnut. Last time she did this though she was being taken to Court 🤔. Either something’s afoot or she’s had her credit builder credit card statement through 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Well we was hoping it might of finally done it tried once before with one pill 💊 might of tried 2 this time 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And it doesn’t do drama 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.