Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No garys the fit guy at Tudor bar she could have fucked anytime. Mark was the money lender
You get mixed up with what that moron comes out with like the man from uncle who sounds like the ex Micky who lives in Loughton
---
But she’s not into double figures in men probably not in an hour no but close to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Referring to a 'follorer' called Pickle Lilly who is currently holidaying in Greece, Trasha has mentioned her in a couple of lives lately and today uploaded a tiktok saying how she would love to be on holiday there at the moment 🏖
Gary is a "gorgeous gorgeous" guy from the dance parties that she "could have fcuked two years ago if she wanted to" :sick:

The guy handing out the cash at the moment is called Mark (Walker) 💶🤑💰
Oh, thought it was going to be something meaningful 🤷‍♀️
---
You get mixed up with what that moron comes out with like the man from uncle who sounds like the ex Micky who lives in Loughton
---
But she’s not into double figures in men probably not in an hour no but close to it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Uncle is John John the maintenance man

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Let’s just review the delusion of people being jealous of this bigoted angry jealous attention bleep .
No family
No friends except tik tok “wimmin “
No children
No home of her own
No money of her own
No style
No manners
No etiquette
No man
Is overweight and unfit and angry
Has to beg for Amazon bday presents
No credit
Bashed up old car parked outside it’s bashed up council flat
Sharon I want to ask many questions but for now
What are we jealous of ? ….. I’ll wait

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Let’s just review the delusion of people being jealous of this bigoted angry jealous attention bleep .
No family
No friends except tik tok “wimmin “
No children
No home of her own
No money of her own
No style
No manners
No etiquette
No man
Is overweight and unfit and angry
Has to beg for Amazon bday presents
No credit
Bashed up old car parked outside it’s bashed up council flat
Sharon I want to ask many questions but for now
What are we jealous of ? ….. I’ll wait
She's a string minded buzinezzz woman, with her own buzinezz and works 16 hrs a week thats what 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
She must be working her nuts off doing her 12 and a half hour day she’s gotta pay this loan back that she has on intention of paying back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope this Mark Walker has truly learnt a lesson where Gonzo is concerned. I’m assuming he has been warned

Reactions: 9
Hmmmmm - I wonder for how long? :unsure:
I mean surely there can't be anything that Trasha has said that might make her finally realise that absolutely nothing 'said in confidence' remains so in the disgusting, vindictive, drama-fuelled life of the vile wench of Rompford eh? 🙄

#voicenotes
#karma
#IYKYK
I fell asleep while listening to Rudis live. Did I wake up and hear a voice note of sindy sayin she can go to the tin hut coz her husband wound be happy about blokes bein their. I then then worzel sayin on a VN that she is trying to separate. He is horrible to her or did I dream that ??

• Heart
Reactions: 5
This is when LL was in live and Dickie asked for the 'proof' which was then forwarded to him (y)
Right that’s it, my slapper-hiatus is officially over .. this tit is waaaaay to good to miss ✌😂🤪. Big shoutout to everyone who’s kept me up to date on the latest tit-show shenanigans whilst I’ve been gone .. but I just can’t resist the temptation any longer. See you on the slosher side 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 7
New thread guys. I’m off shopping now, will catch up on this one later ❤

Reactions: 4
I reckon this is all just bullshit made up drama for our entertainment tbh surely nobody can be as much as a bleep as her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.