Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Queen Sashafontain
---
Well she was not now
---
You can’t keep up with the amount of accounts it’s got nearly as many heads worzel has got
No 100% mind you done me a favour tbh it's as boring as duck just like her and plastic and soap on a rope 🤦‍♀️ I'll watch a good film instead of that tit they all keep spilling 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Let’s hope wibble had had a nice relaxing day with her new granddaughter and does another live tonight . Hate that I can’t go in the box to speak. Have to keep a really low profile on social media but would love her and Rudi to know it’s me from tattle
watching . Sharon looking particularly child catcher tonight . Love how they think people are jealous of this disaster of a weekend in a dead clubhouse and a walk to Jaywick ,. So rock n roll NOT

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can't see gonzo on that account at all not on any of my accounts I'm sure I'm not missing naff all tho same old tit no doubt 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ffsake what an awesome exciting weekend living its best life a bleeping total bore fest what hasn’t it got enough money for a jet wash at a petrol station no someone else use to pay for its car wash
---
I can't see gonzo on that account at all not on any of my accounts I'm sure I'm not missing naff all tho same old tit no doubt 🤷‍♀️
Exactly total bore fest sitting in the tin hut in its river island pjs

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake what an awesome exciting weekend living its best life a bleeping total bore fest what hasn’t it got enough money for a jet wash at a petrol station no someone else use to pay for its car wash
---

Exactly total bore fest sitting in the tin hut in its river island pjs
I can imagine 🙄😂😂 I could make up another account but really can't be arsed she bores the life outta me banging on about the same old tit 🤦‍♀️bet them jammys stink she ain't even washed em dirty bleeping witch 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m watching Eurovision with a few glasses of Malbec which is needed as i don’t usually watch it and it’s freaking me out 😂😂😂. But believe me I’m having far more fun than them. Also I have clean pjs on. 😂😂😂
---
I can imagine 🙄😂😂 I could make up another account but really can't be arsed she bores the life outta me banging on about the same old tit 🤦‍♀️
You are not missing anything 😂😂😂

• Haha
On live ro each other in the same room living its best life what a bleeping life that is pathetic old saddos
---
Kevin the gerbil keeps farting lucky windy ain’t their they’d need gas masks 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ffsake did I hear that right dvp threatened rudi at 3am this morning that man has to be the biggest bleep in the whole world after all the outings his had this week off his beloved one worzel and the slagging off of an 11 year old child going on about getting him nicked barred from the Tudor bar threats to kill what a load of cunts his family are and getting him put away for a very long time with what she knows about him is he for real threatening rudi

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.