Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Listen to it last night offended by Wibble and Rudi etc
. Sharon you are absolutely fine to slag off children ,
black people , sex workers (even though you are one ) disabled people , fat people .,, all people yet can’t take it when it’s about YOU !!!!!!!
The only reason people are talking about you is BECAUSE of the way you treat and bully people . People have had enough and you are getting a taste of your own medicine . Ps the night out in an empty caravan park club house was tragic. Desperately trying to convey to your audience of people who only watch because you are a car crash , that this is living a best life !
No a best life at your age is sharing it with family and grandchildren and friends made decades before. Guzzling shots and desperately desperately thinking that people are jealous is laughable . Travelling and seeing new places and experiencing new foods and sights and smells and climates is living ,
Exercising and taking long walks and cooking is living ,having evenings in cuddling little ones is living . Screaming into a phone and begging for tat you should be able to afford yourself at this age is embarrassing. Thinking buying a £5000 old Merc is a flex , again embarrassing , wearing thigh high boots and slut dropping whilst showing your knickers VERY embarrassing . Bigoted opinions on minorities shameful (and criminal ) . Stealing from charities , no words . So Sharon lose the “they are all jealous “ narrative . People are angry with you not jealous , and are simply reacting and discussing you on other accounts because of how you behave .

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Isn’t it about time theirs a tattle video tattle cunts calling my mate plastic fantastic fanny and Roland rat 🐀 only one tattle bleep me worzel about time you put your spitting venom head back on 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake plastic fanny you need bottle end glasses if you think worzel looks like Pamela Anderson 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well 5 mins of plastic is enough for me soap on a rope in background and the sight of gonzo has put me off me fry up 🤢
Plastic with a winter coat on gonzo in a bikini 🤦‍♀️ make that make sense 🤣
I'll check back in around 4 they will still be chatting bollocks no doubt 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Ark at this bleep we wouldn’t have any content if it weren’t for her listen here worzel you total imbecile we don’t want any content we want you gone off the internet for ever preferably in a secure metal hospital for life where you can’t damage anyone else’s life’s
---
Ffsake theirs only one thing you can hurt the bleep with well it’s not the fake baby it keeps crying about at any given time to make everyone feel sorry for it is itb

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Worzel your the loaf of bullshit you silly bleep
---
All these muppets will be screaming tattle was right about her they always do

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I haven’t seen anything this morning but if DVP is there she’s (once again) making a mockery of actual domestic abuse victims. For that alone I want her to get her comeuppance. And that’s without all the other despicable things she’s done. Vile witch!
She mentioned about drama happening this morning, but of course when someone asked she couldn't mention anything 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Shame someone hasn’t got the previous videos of its parties at the tin hut and send them to Roland plastic fanny rat 🐀 and ask her where are all these people now as she’s been around for 5 years 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
I want to know where the other 5 muppets are all the 9 people going as it’s living its best life sunbathing in a bikini outside a tin hut pricks not even on the beach how the other half live 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Smiler getting a little irate isn’t he ? Spending time with these two beauties isn’t doing his mental health any good . If you want one of us to call your phone and pretend there’s a code red emergency that means you need to leave immediately I’m sure we can help you .

Attachments

• Haha
Ffsake these pricks should of stayed at home just constantly on their phones all the time living the dream 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Smiler getting a little irate isn’t he ? Spending time with these two beauties isn’t doing his mental health any good . If you want one of us to call your phone and pretend there’s a code red emergency that means you need to leave immediately I’m sure we can help you .
Trouble is the pricks stuck he came with Roland plastic fanny rat 🐀 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake it’s definitely rocky horror show run forest run 🏃

• Haha
Christ Almighty that's not a good look. Poor buggers stuck there cose he came up in chezzas car 😆😆

• Haha
I think plastic is getting fed up with shaz and vice versa. Cannot see this “5 “
Yrs friendship lasting past this weekend 😂😂😂😂😂

has anyone seen smiler today. I’ve not seen him anytime I’ve looked on TT

• Haha
I think plastic is getting fed up with shaz and vice versa. Cannot see this “5 “

yah hes been on there

He’s there ,
Trapped with 3 women whose idea of a good time is to drink themselves into oblivion and stare into their phones talking about “trolls” .
Trolls Sharon are nasty people who pick on decent human beings for NO reason . Tattle is a platform where we are able to FREELY discuss disgusting behaviour on the internet that YOU can’t control . Poor Smiler is a lonely chap who’s lost his parents and seems lost in the world . He isn’t a huge drinker and has no idea what he’s got himself involved in .
He has got rather mouthy this morning though over Rudi which has let him down somewhat . As you have said this morning Sharon you encourage the people who don’t like you to talk about you so stop complaining .
How about actually making some content that’s not hateful and controversial. Can’t can you ? It’s all you have got . I pity you

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh dear I’ve just got some information on smiler someone has said in my ear his name is BILLY SHAW and his been done for fly tipping

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She has boots In white to lol

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Ha ha at that I think he would be more suited with little legs

• Haha
It was funny everyone was going in Cheryl's live and commenting 😆😆
Come on own up who said Gonzo had nice hands and fingers 😂😂😂
---
Rudi and wife are vile Ffsake let a man talk about another woman like that is she for real with the sleaze that actually comes out of her mouth shagging geezers for holidays worzel your a bleeping brass on adult work it’s a brasses site you bleeping imbecile
---
Wonder what the old dollop said when it was on the sex lines when some geezer said do you take it up the arse yeah ok just gotta push my grapes 🍇 back in 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s fine when she’s being an absolute sleaze fest talk about double standards what a bleep
---
bleep hasn’t addressed the heart condition comments and the drinking let alone all the tit it eats diet of McDonald’s coke and sausage and chips 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And as for 2 fingers she taking the piss the size of that wand she’s got and she’s the one that comes out with all this tit seems to forget what a dirty old bleep it actually is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Her and Plastic Fantastic were discussing how they masturbated last week and had vibrators, but that’s ok for them. She was also going on about men going down on her , but once again double standards the filthy old brass

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.