Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Worzel you knob who’s obsessed with who certainly it’s you with Mrs bbc can’t keep her name out of it we are a bit jealous aren’t we worzel you can’t raise 5 grand for a battered old Mercedes and she spends 15 times that on a Range Rover 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
In preparation for what may be Tantrum Thursday, followed by Frantic Friday and Slutty Saturday, it's "Good morning from me" and "Good morning from him" ;)
Those bloody pyjamas are back with a vengeance although I do note they’re bulging at the bust and the bottom button seems to not be fastened. That giant elastic band has not worked 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
So yesterday was a whirlwind for me I missed a lot. What I will say is that my ex has been charged with some extremely serious offences against me yesterday. This process has taken 6 months. Yet she’s getting police patrols at both residences after one phone call to the police. Bullshit! Unadulterated liar!!!! And yes Cheryl, like Wibble says you do go along with these lies. Wake up!
Hope you are OK miss saffy sending a hug 🫂 ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 6
In preparation for what may be Tantrum Thursday, followed by Frantic Friday and Slutty Saturday, it's "Good morning from me" and "Good morning from him" ;)
The jammers she had on yesterday mornin but went in the suitcase last night. 🤢🤢
---
Des anyone have a picture of what she looks like. I need to see what this woman looks like.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
We are jealous of her! Also the look of rage when realising you wanted the same long hair extensions as your new bestie but got the wrong hair ,
Installed differently and too short what a death stare ! The 8 year old pageant queen curly Sue look just doesn’t work in this decade …. And she knows it
Smiles in for a big shock looks like a completely different woman.

• Haha
We are jealous of her! Also the look of rage when realising you wanted the same long hair extensions as your new bestie but got the wrong hair ,
Installed differently and too short what a death stare ! The 8 year old pageant queen curly Sue look just doesn’t work in this decade …. And she knows it
Was that the end result of the hair appointment 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I missed it.
If I were Cheryl I’d be asking why she wouldn’t let Wibble talk ( if she’s got nothing to hide that is) 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Cheryl knows exactly what she is getting into but is enjoying it all . Being friends with the angry , raging ol lady is getting her more followers so it’s happy days for her . What’s this obsession with telling us they are out clubbing and living their best lives ? No they aren’t they are drinking on a caravan park site and in a church hall filled with Elderly old men . Sindy won’t cope this weekend nor will simple Smiler both will be used and abused to be Sharon’s slaves while she and the gews get pissed .
Sharon you couldn’t handle being exposed last night could you ? If Wibble had been allowed to carry on talking you would of HAD
To explain how you lied and absolutely didn’t go out clubbing as u had lied about . Cheryl lying for her would of been exposed and Smiler would of asked too many questions ,
Crrrrrringe

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Ffsake just seen the latest video from this morning bbc gets yet another mention Wibbles mental Ffsake worzel it’s you that’s mental you should watch your own videos you sleazy fat old bleep you can’t handle being called out for all your lies look at the way you flip when your not in control of the situation like you can’t handle what’s said on here you can’t mute block and delete but you truly wish you could 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If I remember correctly Cheryl said on her live that Sharron had made them stop in on Saturday night and said she hadn’t stopped in on a Saturday for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Mrs b making a bloody good chocolate cake you could really push someone’s face right in it but would be a proper waste of that cake imagine worzel wearing it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
If I remember correctly Cheryl said on her live that Sharron had made them stop in on Saturday night and said she hadn’t stopped in on a Saturday for years.
Exactly that but also lied agreeing with worzel they went out 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, so currently a little live going on between Smiler and Cheryl or whatever her name is. I am opening the tote for all your lovely ladies that it will kick off as I think Smiler has a thing for Cheryl .......................................... me now running off to get my popcorn and Morgan Spiced Rum for the weekend. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ffsake plastic fantastic fanny has a wish list up to god they are ponces the pair of them

• Wow
Something aint sitting right with me with this Cheryl friendship, half the time she looks so bored or is looking at her phone when slosher is talking, I don't think she will be any push over either.
Also I like it when smiler talks over her,u can see it pisses her right off 🤣🤣

• Haha
Okay, so currently a little live going on between Smiler and Cheryl or whatever her name is. I am opening the tote for all your lovely ladies that it will kick off as I think Smiler has a thing for Cheryl .......................................... me now running off to get my popcorn and Morgan Spiced Rum for the weekend. 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪
Me 2 😂😂
---
What account is plastic fantastic fanny (ace name btw 😂) on?
She has a Job lot like gonzo unfortunately 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Old plastic fantastic fanny is already getting blown out the last weekend it’s on the piss it can’t handle it more like it’s not driving to rubber lips 💋 near Gatwick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
The get out clause of going down to its new bestie it’s worn out it’s poor poor tungsten heart ❤

Attachments

• Haha
smilers on his way to the caravan cause he thinks he's onto a sure thing. Little does he know sharon doesn't sleep around according to her 🙄 🤣

• Haha
smilers on his way to the caravan cause he thinks he's onto a sure thing. Little does he know sharon doesn't sleep around according to her 🙄 🤣
He must wreak of desperation to go near that well his been warned he will find out sooner or later what she actually is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.