Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't keep up....can someone explain...who is "uncle" her new fella? DVP accusing SF of cheating with? And threatening if seen in the tudor bar together? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She’s going to have the biggest ever fall
Out with old racist Cheryl as she has a more old brass kind of look the desperate old Jaywick men like . She is more of a womanly feminine type
Than the old Romford Geeza bird who is desperately trying to be her at the moment . The second men start showing her more attention …, she’s out ! What’s going to be good though is Cheryl will bite back maybe more than the other educationally stunted ‘women ‘ Ol Sindy is safe for now as no threat to man hands for visually obvious reasons , also she’s a sycophant which is what Dame Edna insists on . Roll on the thigh high boots at the weekend . Cheryl is promising leather shorts and a leather jacket … Hagrid will undoubtedly copy that look next and absolutely won’t pull it off ( it’s smiler that will get that treatment after a few priiiiseccos ) The thought of her in her polyester knickers and boots in smilers van is making me feel rather unwell and I think Smiler will too when he sobers up in the morning with the unfiltered Sharon .
SMILER TELL HER YOUR GOLDFISH DIED AND YOU CANT MAKE IT

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Out with old racist Cheryl as she has a more old brass kind of look the desperate old Jaywick men like . She is more of a womanly feminine type
Than the old Romford Geeza bird who is desperately trying to be her at the moment . The second men start showing her more attention …, she’s out ! What’s going to be good though is Cheryl will bite back maybe more than the other educationally stunted ‘women ‘ Ol Sindy is safe for now as no threat to man hands for visually obvious reasons , also she’s a sycophant which is what Dame Edna insists on . Roll on the thigh high boots at the weekend . Cheryl is promising leather shorts and a leather jacket … Hagrid will undoubtedly copy that look next and absolutely won’t pull it off ( it’s smiler that will get that treatment after a few priiiiseccos ) The thought of her in her polyester knickers and boots in smilers van is making me feel rather unwell and I think Smiler will too when he sobers up in the morning with the unfiltered Sharon .
I've got thoughts of gonzo in leather shorts and thigh high boots 😬😂🤦‍♀️ I won't sleep tonight now 🤷‍♀️ can't stop laughing 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
His nans goldfish died 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God I've listened to 5 mins of that live and feel depressed 🤦‍♀️ that's blokes voice 🙄 boringgg 🥱🥱🥱🥱 plastics like yeah yeah 🤣 gonzo with the Barnet 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think smiler will be gettin the big heave ho soo. He hasn’t came up for air talking about his daughter and constantly talking over gonzo. She isn’t gonna like that
---
What ac

What account is it on this time
QueenSasha53

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Saw the video of her dancing in the thigh high boots, went and bleached my eyeballs and wondered if Tudah bar is having a drag queen night and thats what the new look is for?

• Haha
I’d love to see a picture of her without those filter. Those eyebrows look like they’re in different postcodes. They look different heights aswell. She has a cheek sayin I’ve got a filter on coz it’s early mornin. And she is still burnt from Mexico. Nah your no you bam. It’s the filter
Smilers in a for a real big shock come Friday

• Haha
He seems an okay fella to be fair. But she is already thinking what he can give her. He has a few bob and wants to buy in Spain. Smiler run mate like forest gump and do not look back.

• Heart
I feel a bit sorry for him does he know about filters? #savebabyreindeer

• Haha
Ffsake worzels handing its orders out for the weekend disaster funny the bleep was skint yesterday morning bleeping mugs licking it extremely fat arse I hope it’s pisses down all weekend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake what a fat bleep toned 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 still look like a lump of lard you fat bleep

• Haha
Thought she wanted to eat healthy 🤷‍♀️ just seen her eating chips waiting to get the Barnet done 🤦‍♀️ that lasted 5 mins then like her blokes 🤭

• Haha
Ffsake couldn’t remember who jonny is well worzel you led him up the garden path like your doing to smiler and he has mental health too Ffsake he needs this bleep in his life like a hole in the head and his been warned obviously
---
It’s such a weapon it was crying its eyes out poncing food vouchers off of it’s WhatsApp group of death mates about 4 years ago 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
What was she banned for this time at this rate she's getting a ban a night 😂😂
Think she better make another 8 accounts we got the weekend yet to come 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What was she banned for this time at this rate she's getting a ban a night 😂😂
Think she better make another 8 accounts we got the weekend yet to come 🤭
Be like meet me on her birthday round it’s pisshole flat they were swapping phones about every hour cause she kept getting banned on her 50th 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.