Sasha Fontain #44 Where thereโ€™s a will thereโ€™s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So her latest post ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Smiler mate that was all for you. The phone camera pointing directly at her chest ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. She will be back in OF soon ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. She truly believes she is a babe - absolutely in love with herself. Look 1985 Tiffany nightclub and talk of the south (TOTS), If you know you know ๐Ÿ˜‚wants itโ€™s clothes back ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. Black velvet dress on the evening that is meant to be the warmest so far. It doesnโ€™t make you look sexy - it makes you look like a dated old woman ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Omg as per usual gonzo screams get her out and the minions do as they are told ffs ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ
That smiler sounds like a gonk to me I have to be honest
Plastic chewing gum and that is my biggest bug bare I cannot stand seeing that mouth 90 mil an hour chewing gum ๐Ÿคข
She's already back on live telling plastic get this one out get that one out and of course plastic does as she's told how can they not see what we see she barks her bleeping orders and they all do as they are told ๐Ÿ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh smiler stop talking you have no idea what so ever what your talking about when it comes to rhe haven charity money ffs.
---
What did we miss with wibblewobble? Did she go into the box?
@poola Please say you got it ๐Ÿคž

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh smiler stop talking you have no idea what so ever what your talking about when it comes to rhe haven charity money ffs.
---
She did but as per usual gonzo was screaming her usual tit with get her out just block her and plastic ended the live then proceeded back on then gonzo and this complete div smiler just all agree with gonzo and of course mrs b was topic of conversation as per usual ๐Ÿ™„

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Itโ€™s up on wibble wobbles and I missed it oh how it has to scream above everyone else and has to be in control get her out it donโ€™t like the truth ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
---
The mugs will find out sooner or later you have to do what worzel says or your destroyed look what itโ€™s doing to dvp even though he deserves it sheโ€™s winding him right up and she knows it
---
She does what she always does sucks em in and they are all vulnerable people smilers lost mum and dad plastic been abused by men itโ€™s the same old tit different people
---
Smilers thinking with his little smiler in his pants
---
Mrs b again Ffsake mrs b hasnโ€™t said duck all these mugs arenโ€™t even seeing worzel is beginning to show itโ€™s true colours itโ€™s black evil heart

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
---
Here's Wibble's post for those that can't see it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Sheโ€™s going to have the biggest ever fall
Out with old racist Cheryl as she has a more old brass kind of look the desperate old Jaywick men like . She is more of a womanly feminine type
Than the old Romford Geeza bird who is desperately trying to be her at the moment . The second men start showing her more attention โ€ฆ, sheโ€™s out ! Whatโ€™s going to be good though is Cheryl will bite back maybe more than the other educationally stunted โ€˜women โ€˜ Ol Sindy is safe for now as no threat to man hands for visually obvious reasons , also sheโ€™s a sycophant which is what Dame Edna insists on . Roll on the thigh high boots at the weekend . Cheryl is promising leather shorts and a leather jacket โ€ฆ Hagrid will undoubtedly copy that look next and absolutely wonโ€™t pull it off ( itโ€™s smiler that will get that treatment after a few priiiiseccos ) The thought of her in her polyester knickers and boots in smilers van is making me feel rather unwell and I think Smiler will too when he sobers up in the morning with the unfiltered Sharon .
SMILER TELL HER YOUR GOLDFISH DIED AND YOU CANT MAKE IT
Smiler said he doesn't drink,so it's going to be worse.

• Haha
She has the jammers she has had on all week and the 80โ€™s dress in her suitcase. But is t that what you always take.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Rumour has it, it was 'false advertising' ๐Ÿคฎ
Ha ha. That lot is gonna take more than a band thing to shift it. Sheโ€™s let herself go massively. Menopause belly SHAZZA, Or should I say McDonalds belly. ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So yesterday was a whirlwind for me I missed a lot. What I will say is that my ex has been charged with some extremely serious offences against me yesterday. This process has taken 6 months. Yet sheโ€™s getting police patrols at both residences after one phone call to the police. Bullshit! Unadulterated liar!!!! And yes Cheryl, like Wibble says you do go along with these lies. Wake up!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Todays tit show not kicked off yet with its new bestie of 5 years and latest mug smiler to get sucked into the worzel band wagon trouble is you end up getting run over by the bandwagon when worzel is at the wheel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So yesterday was a whirlwind for me I missed a lot. What I will say is that my ex has been charged with some extremely serious offences against me yesterday. This process has taken 6 months. Yet sheโ€™s getting police patrols at both residences after one phone call to the police. Bullshit! Unadulterated liar!!!! And yes Cheryl, like Wibble says you do go along with these lies. Wake up!
Thatโ€™s the joke itโ€™s not just plastic fantastic fanny that backs her lies up they all do all agreeing that theyโ€™d all spoken to uncle who seems to have been a new concoction of the ex Mickey who she bumped into in the Tudor bar who she said was dying of a brain tumour then said he was a liar ๐Ÿคฅ making it all up

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Todays tit show not kicked off yet with its new bestie of 5 years and latest mug smiler to get sucked into the worzel band wagon trouble is you end up getting run over by the bandwagon when worzel is at the wheel ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
In preparation for what may be Tantrum Thursday, followed by Frantic Friday and Slutty Saturday, it's "Good morning from me" and "Good morning from him" ;)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.