Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably on disability allowance and she’s got a mobility car
---
I like the way plastic fantastic fanny goes on about horrible people so it’s been friends with worzel for 5 years and hasn’t seen her being horrible to anyone Ffsake even if you said 5 months you’d be bloody lying and 5 days would be a record for worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s virtually every day what a bleep
---
Plastic fantastic fanny your an absolute wanker
If she took the spider lashes off she might be able to see what’s clearly in front of her. Does the little legs lady live with her? Are they related? 🤔

Reactions: 5
Ffsake just seen a few Sam payne videos she’s proper going into one about smiler he has to be warned trouble is the fool
Is not taking any notice he thinks fuckface worzel is wonderful listening to plastic fantastic fanny her new best mate and wonder why windys not down its shithole tin hut this weekend
---
Ffsake big accounts back think she’s changed the name to queensashafontain these bleeping accounts you get bloody lost

Last edited:
  • Heart
Why does she tell stories of people telling her she is “stunning and beautiful “ yesterday it was a man on a roundabout who was hot and fit with a nipple piercing , who yelled over at her in the car that she is beautiful . Todays delusion is that Bazza has said
If he was straight he would “bang her “ he then asked her “how come you are so beautiful ? “ two stories that NEVER happened .
Imagine being so deeply insecure and having to tell stories like this that never happened , but worse still BELIEVING it ! Wow

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yes babe no babe yes babe 3 bags full babe and it’s bleeping Sharon plain old Sharon not sash not Sharryn plain old Shitcunt Sharon the bleeping bike from collier row that lives in a one bed council drum
Bloody muppets
---
No wonder all its clients where complaining about it’s Iceland food from Langtons catering cause it actually was from Iceland 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
duck me little legs has suddenly gained a voice she getting brave 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why does she tell stories of people telling her she is “stunning and beautiful “ yesterday it was a man on a roundabout who was hot and fit with a nipple piercing , who yelled over at her in the car that she is beautiful . Todays delusion is that Bazza has said
If he was straight he would “bang her “ he then asked her “how come you are so beautiful ? “ two stories that NEVER happened .
Imagine being so deeply insecure and having to tell stories like this that never happened , but worse still BELIEVING it ! Wow
Is this what she actually looks like? Has anyone seen her in the flesh?

How come people who meet her not looked shocked :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: That photo she looks as rough as old boots and she looks ancient. I am nearly 59 and I am not one for building myself up but bloody hell I look years younger than her!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Everything it touches turns to tit even a brand new high end hose pipe 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
It’s poor poor tungsten heart boozing at 12 pm 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Let’s hope theirs a massive traffic jam on the m25 muppets aren’t moving too busy on a live I mean Friday is never busy on the M25 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Well Tattle family, I’m aaaahhhhhttttt tonight. It’s my birthday. So I’ve been taking deep breaths and with the events of this week I almost cancelled. But I’ve done nothing wrong, so I’m going. I’ll be surrounded by my friends and laughter. Perfect tonic. Now then, the only downer is I’m going to miss all the shenanigans 😭😭😭. Do your best work, keep me updated so I can die laughing tomorrow when I’m hungover 😂😂😂❤
---
But he doesn’t know about the bunch of grapes 🍇 hanging out it’s arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
This made me nearly pee 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Well Tattle family, I’m aaaahhhhhttttt tonight. It’s my birthday. So I’ve been taking deep breaths and with the events of this week I almost cancelled. But I’ve done nothing wrong, so I’m going. I’ll be surrounded by my friends and laughter. Perfect tonic. Now then, the only downer is I’m going to miss all the shenanigans 😭😭😭. Do your best work, keep me updated so I can die laughing tomorrow when I’m hungover 😂😂😂❤
---

Happy birthday miss saffy ❤❤❤❤ Ffsake that jet wash looks about as good as any thing else it’s got fucked 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Happy Cakeday to youuuuuu 🍰🥂🎉
Is that''aaaahhht aaaahhht'? :p
Enjoy @MissSaffy , you deserve it (y)
"know your worth" ;)

♥♥♥

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Happy Cakeday to youuuuuu 🍰🥂🎉
Is that''aaaahhht aaaahhht'? :p
Enjoy @MissSaffy , you deserve it (y)
"know your worth" ;)

♥♥♥
We definitely know miss saffys worth ❤❤❤❤❤
---
Ffsake begging to see her what we begging to see worzel you inside a secure mental unit or six feet under either will do where you can’t harm anyone else

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
---

Happy Birthday xxx

• Heart
I’m here for the “Fiiiiiiy diamonds “ raaaahnd it’s leg ! So that when the stretch polyester velvet dress split opens it reveals LEG jewellery 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
---

Happy Birthday Miss Saffy

• Heart
---

Happy Happy Happy Birthday - Enjoy x 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Smiler after he arrives at the "lodge" and sees the real Sharon - driving past the club house at mega speed to escape 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.