Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She seems to have an obsession with telling everyone times and places she going to be there .🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Smiler gonna be her next victim? No sooner has he said he has inherited a property from his mum n dad and thrashing out family drama over it with his siblings, now his off to the Clacton Lodge...SF sees 🤑

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Smiler gonna be her next victim? No sooner has he said he has inherited a property from his mum n dad and thrashing out family drama over it with his siblings, now his off to the Clacton Lodge...SF sees 🤑
But he doesn’t know about the bunch of grapes 🍇 hanging out it’s arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Old plastic fantastic fanny says it’s horrible people get worzel banned she really is delusional and she’s got worzels back wait till she gets a big blade right between the shoulder blades silly daft bleep cause we know it’s going to happen 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
So yesterday was a whirlwind for me I missed a lot. What I will say is that my ex has been charged with some extremely serious offences against me yesterday. This process has taken 6 months. Yet she’s getting police patrols at both residences after one phone call to the police. Bullshit! Unadulterated liar!!!! And yes Cheryl, like Wibble says you do go along with these lies. Wake up!
Hope you are okay xx
---
smilers on his way to the caravan cause he thinks he's onto a sure thing. Little does he know sharon doesn't sleep around according to her 🙄 🤣
Is he going this evening. Omg I can’t wait for the fallouts 😂😂😂😂

• Heart
Oh poor plastic fantastic fanny is missing worzel I can’t wait for it to go under the bus cause everyone of us know it’s going to happen as it always does 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Ffsake 50-60’year olds acting like absolute knob’s gotta do a live I want worzel I’m missing her she needs to be live get a life it’s pathetic
---
Worzel you thick bleep we are all watching outside you div
---
Anne Marie duck off and do 1 the queen only thing worzel is queen of is being a vile bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
God this live is so boring. I think I’ll go and sit in a graveyard it be more fun. I don’t think smiler doesn’t have any brain cells. He seems quite dim 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
That bleep Jayne’s turned up the pisshead on cordial Ffsake
---
Where’s the armed police 👮 can’t see none in the tin hut 🛖 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Err no worzel we want to see it all go off a punch up and falling out not a couple of brasses after some knob
---
Ffsake I give up with its lies worzel watch the video you made today I’m not going out no more after this weekend I still want to know how your getting to Crawley 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s a point why she only selling one caravan and not the other remember she owns 2 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 yeah ones owned by the pisshead she’s just mentioned obviously they aren’t that friendly anymore with the way she just spoke about pip another that got used to do as worzel says

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Does that Cheryl plastic work don't seem like she has a job do it 🤔
Probably on disability allowance and she’s got a mobility car
---
I like the way plastic fantastic fanny goes on about horrible people so it’s been friends with worzel for 5 years and hasn’t seen her being horrible to anyone Ffsake even if you said 5 months you’d be bloody lying and 5 days would be a record for worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s virtually every day what a bleep
---
Plastic fantastic fanny your an absolute wanker

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well it’s meant to be a lovely weekend weather wise. I have sneaked into my summer wardrobe and pulled out a “holiday frock” for work as may as well get some use out of them 😂😂. Well cannot wait to see the black velvet dress and the “carvela” shoes. Well that will be a hot saggy mess 😂😂😂. I don’t get why she doesn’t buy herself decent clothes. She spends enough money on takeaways etc. clothes can be as cheap as you want. Loads of places have reasonably priced fashionable clothes. Why go out in these horrid dates black dresses. Doesn’t make sense to me. Anyhow off to work and looking forward to the “lodge” fun times 😂😂😂. We are staying in the weekend for a change - so hopefully I’ll get chance to watch. Happy Friday all 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Probably on disability allowance and she’s got a mobility car
---
I like the way plastic fantastic fanny goes on about horrible people so it’s been friends with worzel for 5 years and hasn’t seen her being horrible to anyone Ffsake even if you said 5 months you’d be bloody lying and 5 days would be a record for worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 it’s virtually every day what a bleep
---
Plastic fantastic fanny your an absolute wanker
This 5 year friend they make a point of every 5 mins makes me laugh
How comes she's only just met up with gonzo then
She means tiktok friend as opposed to an actual friend as plastic was in a relationship then 🙄
She don't half go on about blokes don't she very odd for a woman of that age and her videos 🤦‍♀️ no wonder she's friends with gonzo 😂😂

• Haha
So looking forward to this weekend at the Lodge, tha antics whey will get up to. Dvp popping in 🥊 where ever he may appear. I will be in the garden relaxing maybe with a glass of wine and lots laughter watching the lives of the lodge. Have a lovely weekend all what ever your all doing. Plenty of laughs coming this weekend. 😜🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
So looking forward to this weekend at the Lodge, tha antics whey will get up to. Dvp popping in 🥊 where ever he may appear. I will be in the garden relaxing maybe with a glass of wine and lots laughter watching the lives of the lodge. Have a lovely weekend all what ever your all doing. Plenty of laughs coming this weekend. 😜🤣🤣🤣
They reckon they are not going live now this weekend 🤦‍♀️
Have to wait and see I think they love the drama myself and can't see that they won't tbh
Enjoy your weekend 😊

• Heart
My husband said shall we have a BBQ over weekend - which means to me I will have a Pimms in my hand and relaxing on the sun lounger watching the entertainment 🤪 🤪 🤪 bring it on I say :cool::p:p:p

• Haha
  • Heart
Sharon lives to be able to go “live” , that’s all she has in life. No close by friends popping in, no family , no partner. TT is literally all she has which is why she’ll hanging onto it with the skin of her teeth . She is a vile, lonely old has been, still trying to secure that future thro a man cause she can’t make it on her own. Thank god it didn’t breed. Once she is dead that evil mould will be broken. She’ll be found dead in that hovel of hers still wearing the black velvet dress and long boots , body decomposed because no one missed or cared for her, which is exactly what she deserves. She’ll be buried by the council cause no one will pay for it and no one will attend. That’s KARMA Sharon !!!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.