Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have heard toddlers speak clearer than him 🤣. She don't do drama, she never retaliates, she doesn't hate. I have lost.count over the last few days alone how many rants and rows she has had. Constantly antagonising him in them voice recordings, we heard her trap loud and clear. And as for the I never slagged your daughter off, erm you did it was disgusting the way you spoke about that child, in fact absolutely sick.
Bring on the next hateful rant she never has loool
---
Also has Rudi's tt gone or have I been blocked can anyone tell me. I can see his backup but not his main
All that drama in Mexico,I bet the other guest couldn't wait for them to leave?How crazy is this woman recording all that when it's supposed to be a mini moon?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I thought that I couldn't understand a word he was saying could only hear her with the duck off duck off 😂 why hasn't she blocked him I don't get letting him text her if it winds her up just block him 🤔
She needs that lou lou and sindy poo on the case they are good at blocking 🤦‍♀️
She said she has blocked him. He messages sindypoo and she then sends them to wurzel. But on the live yesterday sindy said she has now blocked him. Everyone on the live saying but how come you spent the afternoon with him went for a meal. She ignores all those comments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She said she has blocked him. He messages sindypoo and she then sends them to wurzel. But on the live yesterday sindy said she has now blocked him. Everyone on the live saying but how come you spent the afternoon with him went for a meal. She ignores all those comments
Seems to me she likes all this don't it you cos if that was me I wouldn't want my mate sending me all that tit 🤷‍♀️
I don't get that he has sent smiler loads of messages where would he get the man's number from and could only send messages on tik tok if you let them and follow them it's all weird isn't it
Secretly think gonzo loves the chase makes her feel special 🤦‍♀️ deluded the lot of them are

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Dear Sharon ,
As you are reading here avidly I have a question ???? So how are you feeling now that you hate Richard and say he is an abusive druggie about posting up videos of him clearly goading his ex . You claim (even though you can clearly see otherwise ) that she tries to kick him in the face . No she is is actually telling him to stop filming her again and again . Suddenly YOU feel like you need a non molestation order !! Time to say sorry to his ex ! Oh no you don’t do sorry do you , u massive Narc . All that can be heard on all the videos you play of Richard in Mexico is HIM responding to YOU and your massive filthy insulting accusing voice (AGAIN ) . What’s with the going out with these loser men and going on holiday and getting them to pay and then falling out with them and filming it all ? You are in your sixties it’s incredibly embarrassing . The police would not be telling you how dreadful it must of been for you as they would be hearing you poking the fire and antagonising him . YOU ARE THE PROBLEM . Your opinion of abused women in past is that it’s their fault for going back all the time . Now YOU want the help
Of the police when YOU are the issue . Intentionally taking another man from the internet to where you know Richard drinks and lives is not a woman scared
for her life it’s someone who wants the drama . Absolute low life and a waste of police time (again )

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Dear Sharon ,
As you are reading here avidly I have a question ???? So how are you feeling now that you hate Richard and say he is an abusive druggie about posting up videos of him clearly goading his ex . You claim (even though you can clearly see otherwise ) that she tries to kick him in the face . No she is is actually telling him to stop filming her again and again . Suddenly YOU feel like you need a non molestation order !! Time to say sorry to his ex ! Oh no you don’t do sorry do you , u massive Narc . All that can be heard on all the videos you play of Richard in Mexico is HIM responding to YOU and your massive filthy insulting accusing voice (AGAIN ) . What’s with the going out with these loser men and going on holiday and getting them to pay and then falling out with them and filming it all ? You are in your sixties it’s incredibly embarrassing . The police would not be telling you how dreadful it must of been for you as they would be hearing you poking the fire and antagonising him . YOU ARE THE PROBLEM . Your opinion of abused women in past is that it’s their fault for going back all the time . Now YOU want the help
Of the police when YOU are the issue . Intentionally taking another man from the internet to where you know Richard drinks and lives is not a woman scared
for her life it’s someone who wants the drama . Absolute low life and a waste of police time (again )
This 💯 👏👏👏👏 look at the bigger picture gonzo the problem is YOU always 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ffsake police commissioner worzel will have armed police around the tin hut this weekend to protect her from dvp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
😂😂😂😂😂. She is having special patrols of her homes . Both these morons Richard and her need a warning from the police to stop wasting their time . In fact put them in a room together and let them scream “u faaaaaaacking caaaahnt “ again and again and again until they have no more “faaaaaacking caaaaaahnts “ left in them . That’s all these two
pensioners need. Lots of swearing and blaming each other for everything and then they can both move on to another EXACT SAME relationship .
Like I said poor old Smiler next to have a mental breakdown . He will put the gazebo up , be totally overpowered and overwhelmed by all the old ladies drunk and dribbling over him then will be the next “faaaaaaacking caaaaaaahnt “ rinse repeat rinse repeat ….. rinse repeat !
Edited to say
“Will I wear me mini skirt this weekend ? Course I will , will I wear me FI HIY boots wiv it ? Yeah course I will “ It’s literally tragic and I’m here for it !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
You’ve just gotta laugh at the sad old plastic titted old bleep it’s the same old same old everything she touches turns to tit always everyone else’s fault never hers be a big off at the tin hut at the weekend with the rest of the no hopers and let’s face it you’ve got to be a no hoper if that’s the best you can do for a friend 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Uncle got the boot 🥾 mc made up must of been a concoction of the ex Mickey probably was ringing itself on live with its burner phone to make out to Dvp she had a geezer to stirr it’s big vile pot to wind him up 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Dear Sharon ,
Exactly all this yet she spent the day with him and went for lunch still slagging BBC off and saying her and Dickie were solid 🙄🙄 now a bit of dicks on the scene she's backtracked

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Fake yawn,fake laughter.
The other tiktoker has issues, but trust the spiteful witch to add to her narrative.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ffsake plastic fantastic fanny she say yes immediately wait till it’s comes to worzel going down to her near Gatwick it will make every excuse going not to get on that M25 she’s brave she’s tough and double hard will punch 🥊 out all the trolls at once but is tit scared of a little motorway 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Any P-fesional hairdressers in here. Can that woman pronounce just 1 word correctly

• Haha
Ok so I’ve just watched one her posts. And before I thought this woman lives on cloud cukoo land. She is convinced she is on a tv soap. Well has she not just likened her story to emmerdale. I think she watches tv and convinces herself the next day that it was her.

• Haha
Funny how all of a sudden she is buying flowers and presents for an being nice to an old 93 Yr old women, she wants some sort if inheritance 1 way or another don't she. I will never get over the fact she actually charges an old lady of that age to clean, any other "kind hearted woman" would do it for free. The Crusty old slag. My hubby is fuming with me cause I made him watch the "sexy" dance video, he was disgusted and accused me of abusing him haha

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’d love to see a picture of her without those filter. Those eyebrows look like they’re in different postcodes. They look different heights aswell. She has a cheek sayin I’ve got a filter on coz it’s early mornin. And she is still burnt from Mexico. Nah your no you bam. It’s the filter

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Wait till the latest bunch of cunts find out it’s her way or no way you do what she says and wants or your gone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg I just see the embarrassing fake laughing video of her clout chasing of markusemz, that says it all.
Also I have missed a part but who is tracey that she was originally going to Mexico with?

• Heart
Omg I just see the embarrassing fake laughing video of her clout chasing of markusemz, that says it all.
Also I have missed a part but who is tracey that she was originally going to Mexico with?
Tracey crotch a newbie that popped up when it was off tic toc who went under the bus at the engagement party for not liking dvp 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wibble should do a video with book makers odds which is the first of these newbie cunts under the worzel bus that would wind em up especially when it happens cause we know it will like Ruth was her rock 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Well I know one thing if theirs any criminals that want to do a job in Clacton this is the weekend to do it the whole of Essex police 👮 force are busy protecting worzel and it’s knobs from Friday to Sunday on her say so 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 at her tin hut and where ever she goes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.