Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m upset I want to see it spit some more teeth and venom so we can take more the piss out of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Talking of gonzo and teeth 🦷🦷🦷. Have you seen she has put them cheap old snap on plastic false veneers on her wish list. That's the one present I prey someone buys her loool. Come on Denise pratt,I mean parks get ya cash out loool
---
Blimey is this on his fb account 😳 😬
Yeah I had a nosey this morning lol
---
So apparently she came in from working all day 🙄. To smiler saying he'd been sent threatening messages from DVP.
Oh Im Bloody loving the dramas lol.
Who is it she reckons she is gonna beat up in poolas post do you know? Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Talking of gonzo and teeth 🦷🦷🦷. Have you seen she has put them cheap old snap on plastic false veneers on her wish list. That's the one present I prey someone buys her loool. Come on Denise pratt,I mean parks get ya cash out loool
---

Yeah I had a nosey this morning lol
---

Oh Im Bloody loving the dramas lol.
Who is it she reckons she is gonna beat up in poolas post do you know? Lol
Us all the trolls 👿 everyone of us on tic toc and here well what she calls the trolls 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
If the melt from clacton is the obsessive jealous nutcase she’s portraying him as …..she’s don’t get very best the last couple of weeks winding him up .

said it she will say it again cunts deserve each other .

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Her latest tt
Can someone translate what DVP is saying, i can't make head nor tale of it, I'm not even sure if he's speaking English 🤣🤣🤣
SB is her normal eloquent self f##k f##k f##k 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Her latest tt
Can someone translate what DVP is saying, i can't make head nor tale of it, I'm not even sure if he's speaking English 🤣🤣🤣
I thought that I couldn't understand a word he was saying could only hear her with the duck off duck off 😂 why hasn't she blocked him I don't get letting him text her if it winds her up just block him 🤔
She needs that lou lou and sindy poo on the case they are good at blocking 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Her latest tt
I have heard toddlers speak clearer than him 🤣. She don't do drama, she never retaliates, she doesn't hate. I have lost.count over the last few days alone how many rants and rows she has had. Constantly antagonising him in them voice recordings, we heard her trap loud and clear. And as for the I never slagged your daughter off, erm you did it was disgusting the way you spoke about that child, in fact absolutely sick.
Bring on the next hateful rant she never has loool
---
Also has Rudi's tt gone or have I been blocked can anyone tell me. I can see his backup but not his main

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is she pissed? Definitely been on the captain
Morgan’s spiced rum. She definitely slurring. What a mess.
---
Remember toe nail Steve in turkey and she took a video of him. Sounds the same. She goads them and winds them up. I’m not saying for one minute he is innocent and I think he has a nasty streak and is a drinker for sure - but she does get them to a point and they want to kill her 😳😂. She pushes them to their limits. But again I don’t think he is a nice person at all either. Wouldn’t it have been lovely to have been their neighbour on that holiday in room next to them NOT!!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Has she been banned I've not seen her on live today
Was busy gonzo buying myself a brand new motor unlike you can afford you old pigs trotter 😂
She was on LadySasha, the clip Poola posted then got banned after her rant 😂. “I know who my friends are on ‘ere”. Erm, no you don’t Sasha believe me, no you don’t 😂😂😂 👋 👋👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I have heard toddlers speak clearer than him 🤣. She don't do drama, she never retaliates, she doesn't hate. I have lost.count over the last few days alone how many rants and rows she has had. Constantly antagonising him in them voice recordings, we heard her trap loud and clear. And as for the I never slagged your daughter off, erm you did it was disgusting the way you spoke about that child, in fact absolutely sick.
Bring on the next hateful rant she never has loool
---
Also has Rudi's tt gone or have I been blocked can anyone tell me. I can see his backup but not his main
It’s gone but that’s all I know.

Reactions: 4
Rudi seems to have disappeared of late
I can't keep up with what account she's using she's got so many 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
All this proves is what a bleep she is doing what she always does outs people voice recording people every holiday it goes on with men or women goes off who’s the one always in the middle of it all her the biggest laugh is the text messages but worzel you’ve blocked him your a bleeping liar 🤥 and you know div van prick is watching hence your winding him up with the uncle ring tune and this new fool smiler and the other laugh is you’d stay away from your tin hut but no your inviting half of tic tok down their including smiler your stirring the pot all for views and you have been slagging an 11 year old child off that’s absolutely nothing to do with you now do everyone a favour and disappear you lowlife piece of utter horseshit tit bleep your vile

• Heart
  • Haha
All this proves is what a bleep she is doing what she always does outs people voice recording people every holiday it goes on with men or women goes off who’s the one always in the middle of it all her the biggest laugh is the text messages but worzel you’ve blocked him your a bleeping liar 🤥 and you know div van prick is watching hence your winding him up with the uncle ring tune and this new fool smiler and the other laugh is you’d stay away from your tin hut but no your inviting half of tic tok down their including smiler your stirring the pot all for views and you have been slagging an 11 year old child off that’s absolutely nothing to do with you now do everyone a favour and disappear you lowlife piece of utter horseshit tit bleep your vile
Absolutely agree 👍 who records everything erm gonzo does 🤦‍♀️ be aware plastic you'll be next in line no ones safe with gonzo as a so called mate look how she lost it with plastic yesterday 😂 mind you been friends 5 years 🙄 duck off have they gonzo couldn't last 5 years with a friend she don't last 5 bleeping minutes with no one 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Don’t want the drama no cause you don’t worzel that’s why your adding to it with these videos and arranging a weekend at the tin hut inviting any Tom dick and Harry knowing full well div van prick is watching you want out you’d stay away from your tin hut tit hole and away from him but not you it’s all about the drama and views for your crappy tic toc you septic arse wipe

• Heart
Does a video about how she NEVER said things about Richards 11 year old and in the process … Says things about his 11 year old . If ANYONE did this online publicly to my children I would go to the police . Disgusting human

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
What you gotta remember she never makes nasty videos about anyone well what the duck are the videos outing dvp then exactly what she does to everyone one else take a good look plastic fantastic fanny windy Sindy and Clarence Lou Lou the boss eyed lion you bleeping morons

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
What you gotta remember she never makes nasty videos about anyone well what the duck are the videos outing dvp then exactly what she does to everyone one else take a good look plastic fantastic fanny windy Sindy and Clarence Lou Lou the boss eyed lion you bleeping morons
Clarence🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When will I will I be famous I can’t answer I can’t answer that will I bloody can you already are for being a complete and utter bleep worzel that’s stuck on ground hog day every day weather it’s blokes or mates it’s always the same out come nasty videos you slaughtering them with voice recordings your evidence your one sad sadistic evil 👿 twisted mental witch

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.