Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot stop watching this and absolutely pissing my pants :LOL::LOL::LOL:

#rattled
#livingyourbestlife
#karma

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Worzel it’s the eye of the tiger 🐯 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Tic toc is controlling its life when will I will I be famous never you silly sad narcissistic nightmare 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I cannot stop watching this and absolutely pissing my pants :LOL::LOL::LOL:

#rattled
#livingyourbestlife
#karma
Ooooooh what triggered that charming delightful little outburst, has she not had her daily doseage of D**k pics today.
I love how powerful,inspiring,positive,women uplifting women she is, never retaliates,never hates on anyone. An amazing woman who is caring and loving hahha seriously, can we all come to an agreement that if it ever comes to it that we will just let @slosher7777 loose on her haha. 😡👊👊🤛🤜🙌🙌

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ooooooh what triggered that charming delightful little outburst, has she not had her daily doseage of D**k pics today.
I love how powerful,inspiring,positive,women uplifting women she is, never retaliates,never hates on anyone. An amazing woman who is caring and loving hahha seriously, can we all come to an agreement that if it ever comes to it that we will just let @slosher7777 loose on her haha. 😡👊👊🤛🤜🙌🙌
Totally agreed 👍 🤝 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’m upset I want to see it spit some more teeth and venom so we can take more the piss out of it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So apparently she came in from working all day 🙄. To smiler saying he'd been sent threatening messages from DVP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has she been banned I've not seen her on live today
Was busy gonzo buying myself a brand new motor unlike you can afford you old pigs trotter 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.