Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This dance? 🤮🤢🤮
Oh poola I feel bloody sick, I usually love it when you show up with videos, but this one I am never gonna unsee again, and I feel violated. I have got evey kind of embarrassment you can imagine going on for the stupid old slag. I'm probably just going to go and put bleach in my eyes now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
@poola , u know that laugh , that deep deep sort of laughter that hits hard and almost hurts ? That’s me now . Knew you would come through ! I’ve been sat watching this joke of a woman since the beginning . She would say I’m a fan of hers with no
Life , what she doesn’t get is that I watch because I’m waiting for her huge demise that she deserves . Theft , racism , bigotry and lies . In the meantime while we wait my friends and I watch and wet ourselves laughing especially for moments like the thigh high boots dance moment . My job is full time and intense but then has many hours of down time where we are able to sit and watch . Can’t say what I do but what I can say is she could only dream of it . Would love to message you privately Poola think I’ve tried on tik Tok . Can’t reveal my tik Tok name obvs . Anyway thank you for beating me to posting that . Worse still is the way Sharon can’t see how deeply embarrassing it is . Great for us though as she’s just going to keep doing it . Poor old Smiler he’s got that on top
Of him at the weekend . Once he’s put up
The old Jaywick gazebo though she will be done with him .

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Oh poola I feel bloody sick, I usually love it when you show up with videos, but this one I am never gonna unsee again, and I feel violated. I have got evey kind of embarrassment you can imagine going on for the stupid old slag. I'm probably just going to go and put bleach in my eyes now lol

• Haha
Reactions: 7
@poola you are and will always be an absolute legend.. you never fail to bring the evidence and receipts,even if it is extremely sickening and bloody triggering, haha 👏👍😁💖

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
It’s the big ol white gusset as she spreads her legs for me . How how HOW can she not feel viscerally embarrassed to the core ???
She hates the word narcissist because she is one . You can see her brain whirring when anyone dares to speak about themselves , always has to interrupt and bring it back to herself . The same old tit over and over and over and over again . Talks about herself like she’s a glam , high maintenance , sports car driving vixen . Nope none of those just an ageing woman in a council flat that puts its knickers on its face
for old perverts . Thinks booking TUI holidays buy now pay lataaaaa is a flex and driving £5000 old German cars makes her a celeb . Oh how she wishes she was Kerry in a beautiful home with a lovely car and great friends and family . Eats her up . Roll on the Clacton weekend of punch ups and polyester

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Disgusting old woman!

duck me, it's only Tuesday and she's covered everything after she realised she directed poor bleep Smiler to look her up online so she then had to "explain" everything even the knickers over her face. Apparently she did that on a live during lockdown as a joke mask to make people laugh and cheer them up! Us cunts screenshotted it and made up lies about her on OF 😆

Was like an episode of This is your Life, only thing missing was Eamon fucken Andrews 😆

It's seething out of her how much she hates her gewls, especially Wax face Morticia.

She’s a dirty using bleep.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Oh no that knickers over her face shot was not for making people laugh (it’s not funny anyway ) it was for OF . While we are on the subject of trying to spin things in a different way ,
How are we covering calling a black driver a ‘baboon ‘ was that to make people “laugh” ? Disgusting human being

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I dont know if anyone has seen the girls who are on tt who stand for racists and racism, the ones pearl had trouble with for being a racist, I honestly feel like tagging them in any posts that come up with her being racist on, they would rip her a whole new one and not in the way the old slag will enjoy 😡🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Get ready for the go fund me for a new car and does this bleep ever stop stuffing its face was at it 6.30 am this morning and just at it again now especially as it’s on yet another see food diet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
High end cleaning goes high end shopping 🛍 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a bleep
---
M&S must of been a treat of a lifetime at Xmas 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Proper high end cleaning products out of home bargains 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Wooden spoons 🥄 Ffsake worzel haven’t you done enough stirring you fat old tit bleep

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I didn’t see that. I’m hiding behind a cushion I’m that embarrassed 😳 😂😂😂😂
Honestly that’s one of the funniest yet. I’m sitting in Italy in the sunshine sipping a wonderful Cocktail and thought duck it , let’s check in and @poola , you caused me to spit some cocktail out. Bless you, that’s made my day x
---
I didn’t see that. I’m hiding behind a cushion I’m that embarrassed 😳 😂😂😂😂
Honestly that’s one of the funniest yet. I’m sitting in Italy in the sunshine sipping a wonderful Cocktail and thought duck it , let’s check in and @poola , you caused me to spit some cocktail out. Bless you, that’s made my day

• Haha
  • Heart
This dance? 🤮🤢🤮
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and I thought the still picture was bad. I could have done without the great big crotch shot though 🤢 I’m not going to forget that in a hurry. She really thinks she’s something special doesn’t she but she’s nothing but an ageing old slag. Grow up woman put the cellulite thighs away we don’t want to see it. But thanx Poola for the laugh.

• Haha
Ark at this prick doxing eeerrrrr you never do that do you worzel you bleep rocky bellendboa smiler is up for a fall her winding dvp and him up for a fight smiler get a brain you mongrel
---
Come for me worzel you bleeping fool try and rip my head off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Smiler you prick your with the biggest drama on the app you idiot 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Good she deserves to be banned she’s a foul mouth old hag why are people interested in her and ducky anyway it’s awfull she do t like people speaking g about her but she carries on doing it about others

• Haha
I reckon we should get a table Friday night at the Tudor bar and put a sign up tattlers see if she rips our heads off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
I think she’s just been banned again 😂😂😂
Reckon so. I had it on the in background whilst I was pottering in kitchen and then poof it had gone 😂😂😂😂. I missed the beginning - was dicky boy in the live? Someone send help to “smiler” he is going to wish he hadn’t gone down that rabbit hole 🙄🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.