Sasha Fontain #44 Where there’s a will there’s a way.. out the door

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope this bloke sorts that neck out by June he ain't gonna look good with that neck in them boots 😳
She constantly looks barkit. Does she ever wash her hair. When she has came on lives after a “shower” her hair is never wet.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Fact freak should sue her for slander,yet again she's calling him a paedophile
Let's hope someone managed to screen record it and send it for him to see, its vile she keeps getting away with calling him it and saying such nasty things. God I'd love him to sue her fat stinky arse
---
Just seen this on DVP facebook page. Oh dear let's see if he has the balls to do or say anything about it the muppet.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
This bleep ever give up on again now live
---
Blood pressure expert this morning
She only went off late last night. How can she be arsed. I can’t watch. Not this time in the morning 🙉. I’ve not even had a coffee yet 😂😂😂. Keep us updated Slosher. Take one for the team 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This bleep ever give up on again now live
---
Blood pressure expert this morning
Imagine charging a 93 Yr old woman to clean her house for her, I'm sorry I'd never ever even think for 1 second of charging. I'd rather have duck all. Dirtbag

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ffsake was on the phone most of the day yesterday to uncle he watches her lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Ffsake he don’t do social media the other day and she was on live for about 14 hours yesterday I reckon it’s Mickey with the Bentley as she came out with the other day he came up to her in the Tudor bar saying his got a brain tumour well according to duck face worzel
---
And who’s got a caravan in Clacton Mickey
---
She said he lives in Epping where’s Mickey meant to live Loughton virtually next door

Reactions: 3
But
Let's hope someone managed to screen record it and send it for him to see, its vile she keeps getting away with calling him it and saying such nasty things. God I'd love him to sue her fat stinky arse
---
Just seen this on DVP facebook page. Oh dear let's see if he has the balls to do or say anything about it the muppet.
She aint giving up, good on the lady, she obvs has morals 👏🙏👍💖

Attachments

• Angry
Worzel is doing a good job of trying to sell this tin hut slagging all the site staff off 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
And how tit it is over their good sales tactics worzel 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Omg. Did it get reported
I reported loads of times. She didn’t get a ban. TikTok needs sorting. We get comments removed off awareness posts yet the app actually allows criminal activity to take place in plain site (racism/transphobia/fraud) and nothing is done 🤬

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I don't know this new friend Cheryl personally ( The 5 years friend !) But I kind of think she's ok.
I've not watched many lives with the old dog and Cheryl ... But I've not seen any of them where Cheryl is being really hateful about anyone or even Tattlers... I could be wrong.
She just seems to be very out going and like many others just loves a laugh & the attention.
I think the only reason Trasha would fall out with her is if she feels Cheryl is hogging all the limelight !
I find it a bit mean slagging off Cheryl's home.. from what I can gather she's saving for more operations to remove excess loose skin after loosing so much weight ... Doubt that leaves much money fror upgrading her house.🏠
Don't shoot me lol .. just my opinion .

I don't know this new friend Cheryl personally ( The 5 years friend !) But I kind of think she's ok.
I've not watched many lives with the old dog and Cheryl ... But I've not seen any of them where Cheryl is being really hateful about anyone or even Tattlers... I could be wrong.
She just seems to be very out going and like many others just loves a laugh & the attention.
I think the only reason Trasha would fall out with her is if she feels Cheryl is hogging all the limelight !
I find it a bit mean slagging off Cheryl's home.. from what I can gather she's saving for more operations to remove excess loose skin after loosing so much weight ... Doubt that leaves much money fror upgrading her house.🏠
Don't shoot me lol .. just my opinion .
I thought the same until her racist behaviour last night. Golliw*gs? Really? Nah sorry, after that tit show she’s fair game. And she was slagging off Tattlers last night. “The trolls” blah blah blah. She’s either thick, ignorant or both. It’s a no from me.,
---
Always got money for drink, new clothes and going out though, even if she is saving up.
---
Oh and then last night she got all defensive when someone asked if that was her new partner she was with and blocked them. Even though it was stated many times by other people on the live that she was with her new fella. It’s all gone to her head. Thinks she’s famous 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Omg - Wrong move Smiler saying that he is entitled to some of his Dads house🫣. You can see she gonna get her claws into him. I’ve sadly watched them all day yesterday- now she saying her new man might be paying for holiday in December. We all knew Dvp was watching and seething at her live yesterday while flirting with Smiler and sending pics to each other 🤮Rotton to the core!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I thought the same until her racist behaviour last night. Golliw*gs? Really? Nah sorry, after that tit show she’s fair game. And she was slagging off Tattlers last night. “The trolls” blah blah blah. She’s either thick, ignorant or both. It’s a no from me.,
---
Always got money for drink, new clothes and going out though, even if she is saving up.
---
Oh and then last night she got all defensive when someone asked if that was her new partner she was with and blocked them. Even though it was stated many times by other people on the live that she was with her new fella. It’s all gone to her head. Thinks she’s famous 🙄
Yeah I have to agree
I did at first think she was OK but think she's getting a bit tik tok crazy in her actions and I'm finding her to false
I don't get the 5 year friendship 🤔 how comes we have never seen her b4 then but now it's all the time
Fair play to her weight loss journey that's a hell of a lot of weight to do but just find at 56 her behaviour is very odd
They are like 15 year old school kids sash did you get that what I sent you 🤦‍♀️ playground stuff it really is
Gonzo slatted her on her live and Cheryl left it I think in time we will see her in rudis live 😂😂😂
Don't believe this 5 year friendship at all

• Heart
Reactions: 11
---
---
Oh I see .. I didn't watch their live last night.
Well I take it all back then if that's how she's carrying on .. stupid woman 😡 .. Trasher has obviously rubbed off on her ... Thought she was the only one to stand strong and be individual .. obviously not !
I actually thought she was ok .. but not now for sure after reading what you have just wrote.

• Heart
I am so sooooo desperate to post her thigh high boots dancing moment . Don’t want to accidentally post it tho and have the photo reel at the bottom . Pls pls PLEASE tell me someone else saw it . It’s like you hear her thoughts as she is thinking them . She thought Smiler was going to be watching her so put on a mini skirt under her Primark pyjama top ,
Pulled out decade old knee high boots to copy Cheryl and then started to dance like a stripper . Problem was Smilers box had frozen and the others just ignored her . She stopped and absolutely realised that no one cared . To me the best comedy gold so far . Imagine watching your old nan grind in front of her phone for a man in a van with a towel as a back drop !
All the threats to Richard this morning about how “I ain’t scared I’ve got me new man and me geeeews “ gangsta granny at its finest .
Cheryl we will see your racist arse in Rudis live shortly I’m sure . I for one want to know why you both think it’s acceptable to say what you said . Also Cheryl a strong powerful woman doesn’t allow another woman to speak down to you, talk over you or control you the way this old woman does . You irritated her soooo much by daring to say goodbye to your friend Sonia while she was talking , I would tell her where to go and to shut her own mouth.
Mind you Sharon is so deeply jealous of Cheryl and wants to copy what she wears and how she parties it’s so beautiful to watch . Two old women trying to be relatable Gen z girls and failing miserably …. Wonderful entertainment though
---
I am so sooooo desperate to post her thigh high boots dancing moment . Don’t want to accidentally post it tho and have the photo reel at the bottom . Pls pls PLEASE tell me someone else saw it . It’s like you hear her thoughts as she is thinking them . She thought Smiler was going to be watching her so put on a mini skirt under her Primark pyjama top ,
Pulled out decade old knee high boots to copy Cheryl and then started to dance like a stripper . Problem was Smilers box had frozen and the others just ignored her . She stopped and absolutely realised that no one cared . To me the best comedy gold so far . Imagine watching your old nan grind in front of her phone for a man in a van with a towel as a back drop !
All the threats to Richard this morning about how “I ain’t scared I’ve got me new man and me geeeews “ gangsta granny at its finest .
Cheryl we will see your racist arse in Rudis live shortly I’m sure . I for one want to know why you both think it’s acceptable to say what you said . Also Cheryl a strong powerful woman doesn’t allow another woman to speak down to you, talk over you or control you the way this old woman does . You irritated her soooo much by daring to say goodbye to your friend Sonia while she was talking , I would tell her where to go and to shut her own mouth.
Mind you Sharon is so deeply jealous of Cheryl and wants to copy what she wears and how she parties it’s so beautiful to watch . Two old women trying to be relatable Gen z girls and failing miserably …. Wonderful entertainment though
Edited to add tried to upload video … file
Too big

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
---
It’s on Shaznie’s page and FF was tagged in it. He has seen it because he’s made a comment. She was disgusting saying that about him but no surprises there.

• Heart
  • Angry
She's got money in the bank taking 60 quid Friday cos she's going out duck me that won't go far will it I took 60 quid out with me 20 years ago 😂
Also can't afford her boots but earlier said they are coming tomorrow 🤔
She talks so much tit
She's loaded got a couple grand in the bank 🤦‍♀️duck me gonzo
She just don't remember the lies she comes out with do she
Also said the got to find 1000 summert by sept , should be no problem if she got money in the bank !🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
---

Edited to add tried to upload video … file
Too big
This dance? 🤮🤢🤮

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.