Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ffsake stevie wonder and ray Charles have been in the crows nest not seen what gonzos done they might not be able to see it but they can definitely hear it
---
Honestly you couldn’t make this tit up robbing charities robbing furlough money robbing geezers abusing dv women abusing kids abusing dead pets starting go fund me for wedding poncing on it wish list starting fights in Benidorm abusing and destroying so called friends and they’ve seen nothing but been in its lives
---
bleeping hells bells 🔔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Think it will be gonzo trying to find a hitman for McMillan and wife wonder if windy sindy is up for the job 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 her no2 they’ve definitely gotta be top of gonzos hit list now sounds like another trip to Romford nick to report their lives 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo you best start bating for the other side your not having much luck with a bit of dick 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I’ve got the real Sam foxes address if you want it now you fancy her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but could I give it be doxing like you do and you’d probably stalk her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Then you can be the fat lesbian like you like calling everyone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
So she's back,been really busy with work,has to sort her ears out due to trauma 🤔 she's git an appointment for physio, everything good no mention of him though

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Contradicts herself as usual !... Got a bad back but was dancing away on the dance floor friday night.
Obviously on a man ( Victim ) hunt again .

• Haha
So, she’s been really busy working, but had three days in bed and two nights out 🤣🤣. Brilliant!

• Haha
So, she’s been really busy working, but had three days in bed and two nights out 🤣🤣. Brilliant!
And is out again for a roast with an old friend amd hasn't seen him for Ages.
Also this is probably the lovely follower she met on the dance floor, could she be the new member of the girlssss WhatsApp group? 🤔🤔🫣
---
And is out again for a roast with an old friend amd hasn't seen him for Ages.
Also this is probably the lovely follower she met on the dance floor, could she be the new member of the girlssss WhatsApp group? 🤔🤔🫣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
What a bleeping load of old horse tit she’s been banging about on a dance floor with a bad back 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 what an absolute bleep it is moving about spectacularly well on holiday been balling its eyes out more like with its griefing 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 and busy it lost 3 jobs through being a lying conning bleep with 3 vulnerable people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s back
---
She is a walking contradiction.
I’ve been really busy since I came back - nothing has really happened since I came back.
I’ve been busy with work non stop - I’ve been of work and in bed for freeew daiyZzz.
Honest she needs to play back her videos and listen to what she is sayin. Acting like everything is all Rosie when we know Rick the prick has binned you off
---
She was in aura of this woman 😆.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake the rumours what bleeping rumours definitely no black eyes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 gonzo you bleep only rumours are their is no weddings you best listen to your own voice notes after the holiday his gone meaning div van prick and it looks like by his FB his gone you dumb pathetic excuse of a bleep

• Haha
  • Heart
Old tricky Ricky has binned her 🤣 .. Blood was thicker than dirty rotten water !
Funny that .. He visits his parents when they got back off holiday .. Next day she's gone off the net 🤔🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffsake what a surprise it’s having a McDonald’s the fat bleep 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 haven’t had one for ages when was that gonzo yesterday 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Gonzo anyone needs cremating it’s you
---
I want to know where these rumours are she’s been beaten black and blue she don’t arf come it the sad old bleep more like the daughter has won the battle over the evil 👿 stepmother 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Looks like it’s trying to recruit more idiots for the WhatsApp group of death must be running low on people to manipulate
---
Go fund my money back on that wedding dress will wipe the smug cheesy grin of its double ugly boat race

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

What a load of bull 😝😝😝😝🙄🙄🙄🙄
---
Was the dress ever purchased? We think it was just a dress cover and a load of her old clothes in it. Did anyone see the dress hanging in her room - nope 👎. That was spends for the holiday. She doesn’t hate us because we are tats - she hates us because we are always one step ahead of her and her lies 😝😝😝

• Heart
Reactions: 14
For someone that was checkin in on one post and wasn’t goin to come on for the next week has now done 3 shite videos and may come in a live later. Their is no may about it you compulsive liah. You will be on a live.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.