Sasha Fontain #42 March and the superior premium upgraded first class private jet holiday, first class my a*se

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion #43 weddings off, dress has gone, won't be long till some new D***s here for fun

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So today I have been told (from someone in the know!) that Dickie's dad actually paid for the wedding dress o_O

So the money raised on the 'Go Fund Me' must've been spent elsewhere :unsure:

#surprisesurprise
#internetfraud
#dumbenablers
The gofundme was always for Mexico , they needed spending money. Richard was part of that scam all along too

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Well in answer to the the question “will they survive Mexico ?” On page one ot this thread … the answer was a big fat NO ! She touched on why but I missed it as was at work . Anyone else catch it ? Something about they have been arguing for the last 3 months . So that’s half their whole relationships ! …. Mugs the pair of them

• Heart
Well in answer to the the question “will they survive Mexico ?” On page one ot this thread … the answer was a big fat NO ! She touched on why but I missed it as was at work . Anyone else catch it ? Something about they have been arguing for the last 3 months . So that’s half their whole relationships ! …. Mugs the pair of them
We all knew their was never going to be a wedding and every geezer it goes on holiday with finds out what a bleep it really is
---
All been a scam now will it try scamming a new tv and clothes or it just hoping everyone will forget about the wedding scam and keep putting up wonky filters so nobody notices the tv is still their and all its clothes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.